Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

(And I found some more cool images with her, but the site is a little glitchy - https://civitai.com/images/639621?m...5&period=AllTime&sort=Most+Reactions&limit=20

@Sigran101 @Monkey D Al you would probably also appreciate the link, it's SFW, just some nice Stussy's art
I indeed did appreciate it :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

With the recent chapter I‘m 100% certain that Vivi is not an option for the strawhats. 2 Ds are redundant only Luffy will have the moniker D in that group

I indeed did appreciate it :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

With the recent chapter I‘m 100% certain that Vivi is not an option for the strawhats. 2 Ds are redundant only Luffy will have the moniker D in that group
Yeah, and my head cannon "Vivi the new and improved WG" strengthens with her ancestor Lili being so involved in the current events. Although, we might get an OP version of democracy, but as currently seen, it didn't really work out for the previous 20 kings.

So I believe Vivi will definitely see the SH crew again, but will she join? That I doubt.

Yeah, and my head cannon "Vivi the new and improved WG" strengthens with her ancestor Lili being so involved in the current events. Although, we might get an OP version of democracy, but as currently seen, it didn't really work out for the previous 20 kings.

So I believe Vivi will definitely see the SH crew again, but will she join? That I doubt.
Oh she will meet them 100% the joining part is where I don’t see it happen.