Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Don't think it's a trick. If Yamato joins, it'll just be when they make way for Laugh Tale and the Final War. Only capacity where it works
Well, assuming Yamato's narrative isn't meant to waste our time after all, I suppose then Yamato would join up with Luffy a year before Laugh Tale, as if to parallel Oden joining up with Roger a year before he went to Laugh Tale. If there's at least a year after Laugh Tale for the final war, then that would give us at least two years with Yamato, which isn't that bad of a pay off I suppose.

What makes y'all think that a Worstgen (considered as rivals to Luffy and Zoro) will join the crew?
What makes you think they won't? Law and Kid are Luffy's rivals. Does anyone really consider the likes of Hawkins or Apoo rivals to Luffy? Just because Bonney is a supernova doesn't mean she's his rival. She's barely even a pirate anymore, she lost her crew and she's caught up with the world government plotline. I still think it's Hancock or maybe Smoker, but I can't help but laugh at everyone trying so hard to "disqualify" Bonney based on fan made rules.

Yay, the nakama thread is no longer suffering a forced quarantine when the spoilers are out:optimistic:

As far as Bonney4Nakama goes - I like Bonney and am interested in her story, and I wouldn't mind seeing her on Sunny, but if anything all the previous characters from Worst generation are usually important to the plot but not meant to be SHs, so I'm with @Mr. Reloaded there with not getting my hopes high. Even if her crew has been executed (which I doubt tbh, I believe they're still captive but alive), I don't see the reason for her to be with SH crew. But I do like the fact that it's finally her time to shine in the story.

What makes you think they won't? Law and Kid are Luffy's rivals. Does anyone really consider the likes of Hawkins or Apoo rivals to Luffy? Just because Bonney is a supernova doesn't mean she's his rival. She's barely even a pirate anymore, she lost her crew and she's caught up with the world government plotline. I still think it's Hancock or maybe Smoker, but I can't help but laugh at everyone trying so hard to "disqualify" Bonney based on fan made rules.
Same reason why I never thought that Law is joining...