Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I almost always use my mobile phone and it never shows signatures ;)
Ok, then the answer to your question is - Yes, they are C4N.
Post automatically merged:

What I find interesting is that the incident will take place the day after now. This means that we still have a few hours until the culmination of the arc. This probably means much more interaction between the characters currently on Egghead. Whoever will join, we still have time for possible panel time and crew interaction.

Last edited:
This group is becoming a meme lol... Threre are no more serious talk about the next nakama
The only post is either insulting Carrot and Yamato fans, or talking about nonsense
When someone give an honest theory everyone keep ignoring it
I don’t see that many Yamato and carrot insults here lately. I think it’s more of the same users that used to discuss here spending more time together here. It is also really heart to come up with additional clues for characters to join when we are away from egghead. But next week we are back and stussy will join soon.

I don’t see that many Yamato and carrot insults here lately. I think it’s more of the same users that used to discuss here spending more time together here. It is also really heart to come up with additional clues for characters to join when we are away from egghead. But next week we are back and stussy will join soon.
Yep, no hintos - no food for thought and discussion. As soon as we get back to Egghead, we will have our chance to see "Bonney for nakama", "Stussy for nakama", "Lucci for nakama", "Vegapunk(s) for nakama" and so on, and there will be only few who will actually board Sunny.
Stussy and VP were invited, just saying;)

Only one chapter and then back to break 😑

Just a thought: If Oda had at first planned for Lucci to be on the protagonist's side / to make him a protagonist as well, than I want to know just what role he was supposed to play.

And now that Lucci is changing sides, is he actually falling back into his predestined role, Oda had written for him before we saw him introduced in Water 7?

Only one chapter and then back to break 😑
But we are getting an early release.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber 🔪
This group is becoming a meme lol... Threre are no more serious talk about the next nakama
The only post is either insulting Carrot and Yamato fans, or talking about nonsense
When someone give an honest theory everyone keep ignoring it
The short answer to this is burnout. The old thread was a literal warzone over two characters who didn't join in the end. Almost no one wants to put in the effort or dedication they put into the old thread just for it to not matter.

As for honest theories getting ignored, welcome to Worstgen. If it's not an agenda, we ain't interested.