Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
TCB scans out - https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7465/one-piece-chapter-1090?date=17-8-2023-21

WG openly praised Lucci for being an exceptional agent, you still hang on those bets? I'm still thinking which prompt to give you for a fic :)
Yes, I still hang on my choice. What would you chose as prompt? I am very interested here.
Post automatically merged:

wait ppl really think lucçi will join 😭😭
Yes, me! :risiup:

And he will join.

Now, that I think about it. The WG recognizing Lucci's craftiness and praising him does fit into how Oda was often setting focus on each SHP's talent, when they were introduced. Take Zolo for example, he was known for his fighting skill and it was mentioned when he was introduced. The same goes for Nami when Arlong praised her maps and for Sanji, when Zeff commented that he knows how great Sanji's coocing skills were... .

Lucci's is being an execptionally good strategist, so Oda sees it fit that Kizaru compliments it, so we as reader can acknowledge the same.

Last edited:
Yes, I still hang on my choice. What would you chose as prompt? I am very interested here.

Yes, me! :risiup:

And he will join.

Now, that I think about it. The WG recognizing Lucci's craftiness and praising him does fit into how Oda was often setting focus on each SHP's talent, when they were introduced. Take Zolo for example, he was known for his fighting skill and it was mentioned when he was introduced. The same goes for Nami when Arlong praised her maps and for Sanji, when Zeff commented that he knows how great Sanji's coocing skills were... .

Lucci's is being an execptionally good strategist, so Oda sees it fit that Kizaru compliments it, so we as reader can acknowledge the same.
Lucci is way too antisocial and now he's also revealed as a dirty snitch. SHP don't have time to discipline the guy every day.

I wouldn't mind if he weren't a dirty snitch. Too late for him now.

Lucci is way too antisocial and now he's also revealed as a dirty snitch. SHP don't have time to discipline the guy every day.

I wouldn't mind if he weren't a dirty snitch. Too late for him now.
I do not think he is snitching. I do think he is conveying false information.

Also he's a mass murderer:sanmoji:
He is someone, who is ready to sacrifice a few people for the peace of the world. He thinks that sacrifices need to be made in order for a greater good. Therefore he thinks that he is there to kill people to fullfill his missions.

Lucci wants peace and is ready to go all out for it.

I was thinking about either Sanji being a smartass he is, in unspecified setting, or maybe giving some love to the characters who don't get much screentime, like Rayleigh enjoying his time off while keeping an eye on what's happening in the world, or a little prompt about Luffy's home island (although we kinda got a glimpse into that in the previous chapter). Any of those prompts sound interesting to you?

He is someone, who is ready to sacrifice a few people for the peace of the world. He thinks that sacrifices need to be made in order for a greater good. Therefore he thinks that he is there to kill people to fullfill his missions.

He literally joined CP9 so he could legally murder people. This is nothing but fanfiction.

Could u link this alternative version of the manga u are reading? lol

Could be. But in that case why is he hiding it? Still possible he's playing Saturn.
I do not know what extended agenda he has, yet. But if you think long enough on it, at least one possibility comes into mind:

The plan of the SHP as it is (fleeing from egghead) is flawed (and maybe that is also going through Lucci's head - I don't know.

Do you know, what I really want to know?: How the SHP want to flee via Vegaforce and the Sunny, if Kizaru is there and could easily flaash himself on deck in a blink of an eye after they have used the Coup de Burst. (One kilometer is not long...)

So, either Luffy will face him now on Egghead or something has to happen to distract the admiral long enough (or someone has to stay back to keep the admiral long enough occupied) for the Vegapunks and the SHPs to actually have enought time to flee.

He literally joined CP9 so he could legally murder people. This is nothing but fanfiction.
I know it might sound strange to you, but trust my sensitivity. It might even be that Lucci's behavior might become even more strange and shadowy before it will turn 180°.

And if you still don't believe me: Was there ever a time, when my analysis was proofed to be wrong?

Last edited:
I do not know what extended agenda he has, yet. But if you think long enough on it, at least one possibility comes into mind:

The plan of the SHP as it is (fleeing from egghead) is flawed (and maybe that is also going through Lucci's head - I don't know.

Do you know, what I really want to know?: How the SHP want to flee via Vegaforce and the Sunny, if Kizaru is there and could easily flaash himself on deck in a blink of an eye after they have used the Coup de Burst. (One kilometer is not long...)

So, either Luffy will face him now on Egghead or something has to happen to distract the admiral long enough (or someone has to stay back to keep the admiral long enough occupied) for the Vegapunks and the SHPs to actually have enought time to flee.

I know it might sound strange to you, but trust my sensitivity. It might even be that Lucci's behavior might become even more strange and shadowy before it will turn 180°.

And if you still don't believe me: Was there ever a time, when my analysis was proofed to be wrong?
I think these claims are ridiculous, but it's true that you've had mostly Ws so far. Let's see what happens.

I was thinking about either Sanji being a smartass he is, in unspecified setting, or maybe giving some love to the characters who don't get much screentime, like Rayleigh enjoying his time off while keeping an eye on what's happening in the world, or a little prompt about Luffy's home island (although we kinda got a glimpse into that in the previous chapter). Any of those prompts sound interesting to you?
I would love to give Usopp some written attention, but Raylight enjoying time off has potential, too. Can't decide... .

Do you remember this?:

That was Law's fight against BB. Doc-Q had made a potion that turned Law into a woman.

For my request - if I win - I would therefore like for you to write the following:

One of the SHP's male protagonists turned to a woman permanently, because Doc-Q has altered his poition, making it stronger but not contagious anymore. So, using Haki does not make it go away, but actually just temporarily lets the victim change back to their male body. As soon as the Haki is dropped, the person will fall back into his female form.

I have to remind myself to make a thread out of this, after the SHP are complete.

Could u link this alternative version of the manga u are reading? lol
The one and only in which Lucci will become the final SHP. And since reading the last chapters I am 100% sure that he will join and would even bet about it. I am just waiting for Oda to drop that bomb.

I'm so sure about it right now that I would even bet my avi for however long my betting-partner would propose. So, I would allow you to choose that timeframe.

If you want to show me how miserably wrong I am, you want to except the bet.

Last edited: