Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Carrot and kuma’s fruit

Carrot is the best candidate: she literally fights with a cushion-shaped glove and her fighting skills are very similar to those of the fruit: she moves fast by propelling herself with this fruit she can also extend her sulong form by expelling her exhaustion. Her lookout skills will be boosted as she will be able to reach higher and thus have a better overview

and I'm also convinced that she'll get the mantra similar to Enel's which will enable her to read the radio waves in the air, giving her a constant radar of what's around her on a massive scale

Carrot is also inspired by Goku with her sulong transformation and Goku's Saiyan name which is literally Kakarot, with Kuma's fruit she will literally be able to hurl kamehameha at anyone who threatens the Sunny and crew. Best lookout

The idea of inherited will. Through Sabo, we've seen that DFs carry the will of their last user. Thematically, Carrot inheriting Kuma's will through his fruit makes sense, given that his last will was to protect the Sunny.

And how many times have we seen Carrot protect Sunny + the SH by acting as a lookout and Pedro's will, which is the same, as well as wanting her to become stronger.

The foreshadowing of Carrot's return. Here we can see that the thruster is a barrel with rabbit ears, allowing the SH to escape from the shark by propelling itself. I'm sure this is a sign that Carrot will be the one to help them escape Egg Head, and yes, it's literally a reference to Carrot
Or it could just be Kuma if we are making it this difficult lmao

Or it could just be Kuma if we are making it this difficult lmao
it's not difficult, don't worry, it's literally schematizing in front of us.
this fruit is made for Carrot

this fruit can help her overcome the limits of sulong by expelling her fatigue

the fruit will improve her lookout skills she'll be able to propel herself higher to get a better view. She can also throw kamehameha and coup de burst without the help of coca.

she literally fights with padded gloves and propulsion

she's inspired by Goku, who launches kamehameha, with the fruit she can exterminate any boat approaching the ship.
We literally see Kuma and Carrot in the same pose as Goku. Coincidence?

and there's foreshadowing which clearly shows that she's going to propel Sunny to escape with the fruit, as we've seen with the rabbit propeller and the shark.

Kuma's last wish was to protect Sunny est who is the lookout and warns SH of danger 🥁 Carrot

And we know that if there's one last crew member with a demon fruit, it'll be Kuma's fruit, except that Kuma is a tragic character destined to die, plus he's a cyborg and we've already got franky.

I think it's thanks to him that we'll discover how objects with demon fruit are made, given that his fruit pushes abstract concepts like pain, it's not silly to think that he'll be able to push his demon fruit power into Carrot's paw-shaped gloves.

:goyea:

Last edited:
it's not difficult, don't worry, it's literally schematizing in front of us.
this fruit is made for Carrot

this fruit can help her overcome the limits of sulong by expelling her fatigue

the fruit will improve her lookout skills she'll be able to propel herself higher to get a better view. She can also throw kamehameha and coup de burst without the help of coca.

she literally fights with padded gloves and propulsion

she's inspired by Goku, who launches kamehameha, with the fruit she can exterminate any boat approaching the ship.
We literally see Kuma and Carrot in the same pose as Goku. Coincidence?

and there's foreshadowing which clearly shows that she's going to propel Sunny to escape with the fruit, as we've seen with the rabbit propeller and the shark.

Kuma's last wish was to protect Sunny est who is the lookout and warns SH of danger 🥁 Carrot

And we know that if there's one last crew member with a demon fruit, it'll be Kuma's fruit, except that Kuma is a tragic character destined to die, plus he's a cyborg and we've already got franky.

I think it's thanks to him that we'll discover how objects with demon fruit are made, given that his fruit pushes abstract concepts like pain, it's not silly to think that he'll be able to push his demon fruit power into Carrot's paw-shaped gloves.

:goyea:
All this for a character who clearly is unrelated to anything in the current arc. Good luck lol

All this for a character who clearly is unrelated to anything in the current arc. Good luck lol

if Oda makes a lot of similarities between the fruit and Carrot it's for a reason, if Oda still foreshadows her return in this arc it's for a reason, if Oda leaves her story open-ended it's for a reason, she can be found everywhere given that Oda left us on a cliffhanger she could very well have been captured by Caribou you just have to look at the similarities between him and Perospero they both sticks out their tongue and suffocates their opponent I don’t think it’s a coincidence too

if Oda makes a lot of similarities between the fruit and Carrot it's for a reason, if Oda still foreshadows her return in this arc it's for a reason, if Oda leaves her story open-ended it's for a reason, she can be found everywhere given that Oda left us on a cliffhanger she could very well have been captured by Caribou you just have to look at the similarities between him and Perospero they both sticks out their tongue and suffocates their opponent I don’t think it’s a coincidence too
And like how Caribou and Perospero had zero connections, Carrot and Kuma dont either. Her Mink powerset isnt even unique lol

And like how Caribou and Perospero had zero connections, Carrot and Kuma dont either. Her Mink powerset isnt even unique lol

They have similarities, Perospero is devoted to Big Mom and Caribou is devoted to the person he works for, they have the same way of fighting and have similarities physically. Kuma and Carrot I cited all their similarities I don't see how you manage to continue to hide your face you are really biased.

Carrot is literally the only Mink to fight with paws glove, she is the only one to fight by propelling herself, and even the sulong is something rare which is said to be difficult to master.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Vivi definetly needs a broken DF, she's is way too weak to even deal with pre-time skip threats.
That's pure theory, though.

People just assume Vivi didn't get any stronger over the timeskip.

Vivi was pissed as hell she couldn't protect her kingdom, of course she would train to get stronger.

People tend to forget that Vivi is actually a huge tomboy and gets into fights easily when she sees injustice, and knows it needs to be stopped.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

Be like them. Stop the negativity :D
This same thing makes Luffy fans and Zoro fans arguing with each other so toxic.

Luffy and Zoro love each other and want each other to be as stronger as they can be. Even if Zoro thought he was more powerful than Luffy physically, he would never turn on his captain.

Zoro WANTS Luffy to become King of the Pirates. Luffy wants Zoro to be as strong as possible.

The people who want Luffy and Zoro to hate each other and want to one up each other are placing their own agenda over the actual series.

They have similarities, Perospero is devoted to Big Mom and Caribou is devoted to the person he works for, they have the same way of fighting and have similarities physically. Kuma and Carrot I cited all their similarities I don't see how you manage to continue to hide your face you are really biased.

Carrot is literally the only Mink to fight with paws glove, she is the only one to fight by propelling herself, and even the sulong is something rare which is said to be difficult to master.
Bro, i am dying at the escalation of your posts. First reponse to me, you spaced each line , now everything is font increase. Whats next, all caps?

If you read only the surface you won't understand why I say those things, you need to go deeper into the narration.
Yeah I read deeper than you and understand more than you.
and i don't think you think Kinemom is also going to become a SH
I would actually like Kinemone to join, then we would have
Zoro 3 sword style
Kinemon 2 sword style
Brook 1 sword style

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm waiting to see what the next Cover Story will be. I think it will be the last WCI Cover Story. Still don't know what happened to Pekoms nor how Pound is alive. I'm also curious about the Library Prisoners that escaped during the chaos. Seems too soon to have a Wano Cover Story.

Note: All of Luffy's crewmates were in a Cover Story.

None of the current crop of candidates on Egghead feel like they were planned crewmates to me. Not developed enough or no legit ship role so I'm sticking with the surprise that Pedro is alive until proven otherwise.