Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Post automatically merged:

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR CARROT4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE BUNNY EARS IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE CARROT JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS NOX PIRATE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK PEDRO'S WILL. FUCK NAITO. FUCK CARIBOU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Oh shit! Gus is going Berk! :jinbewat:

Vivi is dope. As far as I'm concerned vivi and Yamato are strawhats the same way neko and Odin were Roger pirates. Yamato didn't join because she's literally protecting Luffy's territory. Vivi decide to run her kingdom but she's a ride or die for sure.
I knew someone was gonna make this argument sooner or later in favor of Vivi and there is nothing I can say about it. Cuz in Luffy’s eyes she is a Nakama and always will be.
:josad::josad::josad::josad:

But everyone evacuated from there? And there's still a chance for a buster call...
I know, I just really hope the island gets saved somehow since I really love the wacky sci-fi aesthetic it has going on and it would be a shame to lose that, and it would be a nice addition to the Straw Hats' territories. The only other option would be to use Kuma or S-Bear's powers to push Egghead's refuges, Vegapunk's brain and the surviving resources to his homeland of Karakuri so he can start working on turning it into a summer island.

So if Luffy somehow manages to save Egghead, is he going to mark it as his territory? And for that matter how long until other islands he's helped in the past start hanging his flag?
I don’t think so. Egghead is to important for the WG to leave it to anyone else. That’s why they started a war with a yonkou. Which they usually don’t do.
Either egghead will be destroyed or controlled by the WG. To continually defend it Luffy would have to stay there. Which is something he will not do.

I don’t think so. Egghead is to important for the WG to leave it to anyone else. That’s why they started a war with a yonkou. Which they usually don’t do.
Either egghead will be destroyed or controlled by the WG. To continually defend it Luffy would have to stay there. Which is something he will not do.
What about:
I know, I just really hope the island gets saved somehow since I really love the wacky sci-fi aesthetic it has going on and it would be a shame to lose that, and it would be a nice addition to the Straw Hats' territories. The only other option would be to use Kuma or S-Bear's powers to push Egghead's refuges, Vegapunk's brain and the surviving resources to his homeland of Karakuri so he can start working on turning it into a summer island.
Would that be a better option?