Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Kuma gonna die in this arc
Kuma is already pretty much dead tbh

Though hopefully if Kuma does die, he at least goes out a total badass and has a final moment of joy with his daughter.
Kuma always looks like a badass, no matter what he does or how much Oda seemingly 'humiliates' him on panel.
:lusalty:

Why is noone talking about Vegapunk calling Bonney a child, and she came out of the water in child form.

Bonney is Tama status, Sanji is on the FBI watchlist :milaugh:
Why are people so obsessed with this nonsense:luuh:

Oh, really? "Little" kid is different. I don't recall that. What chapter was it?

You can check it again in the official translation.

In my language (also an official translation from the Japanese expert) the word Vegapunk referred to Bonney can only mean one thing: a little kid. The actual little kid that cannot be used if the objective person is above certain age, like teenager.

In my language (also an official translation from the Japanese expert) the word Vegapunk referred to Bonney can only mean one thing: a little kid. The actual little kid that cannot be used if the objective person is above certain age, like teenager.
I read the chapter again. I can see the point. At the same time, the flashback of her as a child with Kuma can't be recent. Maybe he just thinks of her that way because he knew her as a child.

Volume cover and that one color spread thankfully makes this not the case
And how he had the perfect time to show Zou but didn't during that earthquake
Somethin big is comin eventually
:endthis:
I doubt they'd have felt the earthquake because Zou's stationed on a 15000 foot tall elephant anyway lol
But I guess he didn't forget her, so I tell you what, I'll wait until we're 10 or 20 chapters into Elbaf.
If she doesn't come to join the crew by then, it's over.
That's just my personal thoughts on it.

TCB translation is out: Saturn states that Kuma was "[...] a survivor of the now extinct Buccaneer race."

Does this mean that Bonney is not of the Buccaneer-race, since she is still alive and Saturn stated that the race is already extinct, since Kuma `died´.
This would mean that we still don't know all about Bonney.

Bonney is a kid stonks rising :finally:, although i cba checking the timelines too see if it makes sense, i don't recall how long ago that flashback with Kuma picking bonney as a kid was.

Also are we really using the term throwing in the towel for a nakama train ? I mean

:hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

I doubt they'd have felt the earthquake because Zou's stationed on a 15000 foot tall elephant anyway lol
But I guess he didn't forget her, so I tell you what, I'll wait until we're 10 or 20 chapters into Elbaf.
If she doesn't come to join the crew by then, it's over.
That's just my personal thoughts on it.
He didn't forget about her because he put her on the volume cover, he's just really fkcing weird with her