Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I doubt they'd have felt the earthquake because Zou's stationed on a 15000 foot tall elephant anyway lol
But I guess he didn't forget her, so I tell you what, I'll wait until we're 10 or 20 chapters into Elbaf.
If she doesn't come to join the crew by then, it's over.
That's just my personal thoughts on it.
I'm still aimin for Zou panel but end of Elbaf will probably be my limit imo

Though with the earthquake I think it was widespread enough to affect Zuneshia in someway and that would effect Zou as well, similar to Jack's cannon fire during the arc

Bonney is a kid stonks rising :finally:, although i cba checking the timelines too see if it makes sense, i don't recall how long ago that flashback with Kuma picking bonney as a kid was.

Also are we really using the term throwing in the towel for a nakama train ? I mean

:hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

He didn't forget about her because he put her on the volume cover, he's just really fkcing weird with her
The flashback was a long ass time ago, back before Kuma was even a pirate.

Ok so there's lines where Bonney says she used to play in Vegapunk's lab

And then there's this image, which i can't find the source for it

But yeah it doesn't check out that's she's a kid, unless we're talking about small year diferences of like 3 years.

I saw a theory saying she might a clone of Kuma's kid, but i dunno. That would be kinda wild, and wouldn't make a lot of sense, since she would have to have implanted memories from the real Bonney or fake ones

Ok so there's lines where Bonney says she used to play in Vegapunk's lab

And then there's this image, which i can't find the source for it

But yeah it doesn't check out that's she's a kid, unless we're talking about small year diferences of like 3 years.

I saw a theory saying she might a clone of Kuma's kid, but i dunno. That would be kinda wild, and wouldn't make a lot of sense, since she would have to have implanted memories from the real Bonney or fake ones
The last picture is from chapter 1063.

Good analysis, by the way.

I wish I still had faith in Stussy, but she's been shoved too far to the side. Unlike a certain rabbit's fanbase, I know when to throw in the towel:josad:
I agree with you but hope still remains. I have earlier compared Stussy to Robin and Robin also joined out of the blue. So I believe she still has chances as long as she is with the strawhats. Panel time doesn’t matter. I hope I’m not becoming like the rabbit-fan base.

I agree with you but hope still remains. I have earlier compared Stussy to Robin and Robin also joined out of the blue. So I believe she still has chances as long as she is with the strawhats. Panel time doesn’t matter. I hope I’m not becoming like the rabbit-fan base.
Robin worked because she had her arc later. I just don't see time for a Stussy arc later at this point. It's definitely not Carrot level delusion to still have hope for Stussy, but It's definitely not as likely of a theory as it was.

The last picture is from chapter 1063.

Good analysis, by the way.
Do you buy into the idea she's a clone of Kuma's daugther, Rambles? I heard the theory that she's a BM clone which is kinda of arbirtary, but there is some support to the notion that she could be a clone, given Stussy i guess. It wouldn't explain Kuma's reactions tho, unless we only saw Kuma being happy with his real daugther.

It doesn't explain why Kuma got rid of his humanity tho, unless he made some deal with WG to get a clone of his daugther in exchange of becoming the first Pacifista?

:few:

Do you buy into the idea she's a clone of Kuma's daugther, Rambles? I heard the theory that she's a BM clone which is kinda of arbirtary, but there is some support to the notion that she could be a clone, given Stussy i guess. It wouldn't explain Kuma's reactions tho, unless we only saw Kuma being happy with his real daugther.

It doesn't explain why Kuma got rid of his humanity tho, unless he made some deal with WG to get a clone of his daugther in exchange of becoming the first Pacifista?

:few:
I do not know and I am just taking guesses, I think. The phrasing from Saturn is odd, though. And now I have the slight feeling that Bonney is still hiding something.

What is more, is that Saturn or one of the marines says here that: "Bonney, you have crossed the line!!" Right after she was seen stabbing Saturn. Now, I am starting to wonder: What line was that? And who drew it and when? Was it Kuma? If so, could it be the promise that, if he were to agree to be turned fully into an unfeeling weapon that the WG was to not harm Bonney? (This is speculative, but it is, what I am thinking could be a possibility now, even if it is vague.)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
TCB translation is out: Saturn states that Kuma was "[...] a survivor of the now extinct Buccaneer race."

Does this mean that Bonney is not of the Buccaneer-race, since she is still alive and Saturn stated that the race is already extinct, since Kuma `died´.
This would mean that we still don't know all about Bonney.
With Kuma being a half blood, there may not be enough Buccaneer in her for it to really count. She doesn't even have their build afterall.

Robin worked because she had her arc later. I just don't see time for a Stussy arc later at this point. It's definitely not Carrot level delusion to still have hope for Stussy, but It's definitely not as likely of a theory as it was.
I understand the fact that people say that a character needs to have an arc to join. But what arc did jinbe have? Or Zoro and Usopp for that matter? A backstory yes, but stussy can have that as well afterwards. I stand to the point that probably no one will join. But if someone has a chance right now it is Bonney or Stussy.

And of course Lucci @Rambles

With Kuma being a half blood, there may not be enough Buccaneer in her for it to really count. She doesn't even have their build afterall.
Her build is actually a very good point. :quest:

What do you think about this?:
What is more, is that Saturn or one of the marines says here that: "Bonney, you have crossed the line!!" Right after she was seen stabbing Saturn. Now, I am starting to wonder: What line was that? And who drew it and when? Was it Kuma? If so, could it be the promise that, if he were to agree to be turned fully into an unfeeling weapon that the WG was to not harm Bonney? (This is speculative, but it is, what I am thinking could be a possibility now, even if it is vague.)
Post automatically merged:

I understand the fact that people say that a character needs to have an arc to join. But what arc did jinbe have? Or Zoro and Usopp for that matter? A backstory yes, but stussy can have that as well afterwards. I stand to the point that probably no one will join. But if someone has a chance right now it is Bonney or Stussy.

My only reliable ally! :pepemwai:

Jinbei had fishman island, Zoro had the marine base, and Ussop had syrup village. Believe me, I wish Stussy was joining. All the right pins were set up, but none of them were knocked down. I'd be happy to be wrong though.