Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yes, this picture below shows it

green bell pepper = the inside is empty
onions = several layers like planets overlays on each other
carrot = pluton

her potential mother, who was one of Kaido's 4 commanders represented by the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, represents the horseman of death, a reference to the underworld.

she may have been the former holder of the Kuma fruit and put her consciousness into Wano by opening Wano's borders. A gigantic golem made from the different islands of Wano will form and release the ancient weapon Pluto controlled by Carrot's mother.

Carrot will obtain Kuma's fruit and put her consciousness into the Sunny, which will create a golem, she will be able to create a luminous sword made of plasma (compressed air + electricity)

and propel herself, etc.

that's why Kaido can't die, because death (Carrot's mother) has left him.

Oh my God. This is it. The most ridiculous, nonsensical theory on all of worstgen:crazwhat:

Why is it that only people like this think Carrot is joining:lawsigh:

Oh my God. This is it. The most ridiculous, nonsensical theory on all of worstgen:crazwhat:

Why is it that only people like this think Carrot is joining:lawsigh:
not ready

in the first SH drawings, we see the klabautermann with them carrying a hammer in the legend it is said to warn the crew of danger ... like Carrot, but also to cause shipwrecks like Carrot when she decimated the entire BM fleet.

Carrot is literally the representation of Sunny/Merry
when the merry appears, a child named Carrot is present
when Sunny is being built a blonde child with rabbit, she can be seen with a hammer

Carrot is associated with the lion (Sunny) but also with Merry.
lions are symbols of leadership and are considered the kings of animals like Carrot

• The voice of the Buddhas is often referred to as "the lion's roar", making the Dharma roar for all to hear.

Canon gaon(sunny attack) = lion roar

Carrot was inspired by the moon rabbit hammering mochis. She can be seen hitting Katakuri with her glove.

you have to think before you speak

not ready

in the first SH drawings, we see the klabautermann with them carrying a hammer in the legend it is said to warn the crew of danger ... like Carrot, but also to cause shipwrecks like Carrot when she decimated the entire BM fleet.

Carrot is literally the representation of Sunny/Merry
when the merry appears, a child named Carrot is present
when Sunny is being built a blonde child with rabbit, she can be seen with a hammer

Carrot is associated with the lion (Sunny) but also with Merry.
lions are symbols of leadership and are considered the kings of animals like Carrot

• The voice of the Buddhas is often referred to as "the lion's roar", making the Dharma roar for all to hear.

Canon gaon(sunny attack) = lion roar

Carrot was inspired by the moon rabbit hammering mochis. She can be seen hitting Katakuri with her glove.

you have to think before you speak
None of this means literally anything.

carrot = pluton

her potential mother, who was one of Kaido's 4 commanders represented by the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, represents the horseman of death, a reference to the underworld.

she may have been the former holder of the Kuma fruit and put her consciousness into Wano by opening Wano's borders. A gigantic golem made from the different islands of Wano will form and release the ancient weapon Pluto controlled by Carrot's mother.

Carrot will obtain Kuma's fruit and put her consciousness into the Sunny, which will create a golem, she will be able to create a luminous sword made of plasma (compressed air + electricity)

and propel herself, etc.

Yes i've seen Gabiru D. Rat videos aswell, kinda wish i didn't so i didn't engage into OP fandom honestly
Post automatically merged:

I wish Oda would have never drawn Carrot. Man she sure has some delusional crazy fans

Anyway isnt it weird we still dont know the name of Bonneys fruit even though we know her for so long?
If her fruit is called the Towa Towa no mi or is any way the inverse of the Toki fruit, my favourite fan theory will come true

:funky:

Why do you think I've become the leader of their cult club and do nothing but troll em? Revenge for all the nonsense essays

@Pot Goblin :brootea:
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think I've become the leader of their cult club and do nothing but troll em? Revenge for all the nonsense essays
Why are you taking it out on us for what one guy did :pepeanger:

TCB translation is out: Saturn states that Kuma was "[...] a survivor of the now extinct Buccaneer race."

Does this mean that Bonney is not of the Buccaneer-race, since she is still alive and Saturn stated that the race is already extinct, since Kuma `died´.
This would mean that we still don't know all about Bonney.
What are you implying? She's not Kuma's daughter?

She is, we just need to figure out whether Big Mom or Jinny is her mom.

carrot = pluton

and propel herself, etc.

Oda gradually reveals the origin of the ancient weapon Pluton through Kuma. Oda shows us that Kuma's fruit allows him to transfer his consciousness. Oda also introduces us to an underground world with Kuma, bearing the symbol of the Hollow Earth theory and when Saturn mentions "the surface," it refers to Pluton, which we know represents the gods of the underground world.

Now we know that Pluton is beneath Wano. There's a character Oda has shown us who strongly resembles Carrot and represent the Horseman of Death. Death is associated with the underground world. Oda hasn't introduced her yet because he's waiting to build the situation, just as he's doing now with Kuma's fruit explanation and the existence of the underground world with Saturn as a reference.

King is the Horseman of War, Queen is the Horseman of Pestilence, Jack is the Horseman of Famine, and Carrot's mom is the Horseman of Death.
Kaido associates different regions of Wano with these three commanders:

• Kuri, where Jack, the Horseman of Famine, turned the region into a desert.
  • Udon, where Queen makes prisoners sick to control them.
  • Ringo, a region considered a cemetery where it snows. This is alarming as Carrot is a snow rabbit. But why is she considered the Horseman of Death?

• This relates to the legend of the rabbit making the elixir of immortality on the moon.
  • Carrot's mother killed people by taking away their life force, which Doflamingo could use for his quest for immortality. This is why Doflamingo worked with Kaido.

Now, as we've seen with Kuma, whose fruit allows him to remove consciousness, this is how the secret of Pluton, a weapon that can be created, will be revealed. Carrot's mother was deprived of her humanity by Queen, who forced her to transform into Sulong. Since she couldn't control Sulong properly, she unintentionally took everyone's life force, similar to how Big Mom goes on rampages and forgets afterward. One day, she learns about all she did and, out of guilt, transfers her consciousness deep into Wano.
and she erased her existence from people's minds by manipulating the neural impulses of the Wano population with her electro
Usagi = rabbit / Unagi = electric eel
electric eel emit electrical waves that enable them to locate their prey, naviguate and communicate. With Kuma fruit she could very well have emitted her electro to achieve such a feat.

you can call me delusional but this is my headcanon.

:endthis: