Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
All of you have horrible takes and have no idea how to analyze One Piece.

The other day I saw someone on here say that Sogeking can't join the crew, because Sogeking is Usopp... LIKE, do you people fucking read the Manga? Do you shit all over the pages or your computer screen and can only see half of the dialogue between your foul feces?

A: Usopp was left behind on Water 7 when they went to Enies Lobby. Like, it's right there. Sogeking was on the train, how can Usopp be in two places at once?

B: Sogeking is from Sniper Island, Usopp is from Syrup village. Even if you wanted to argue that Sniper Island actually WAS Syrup Village, and that Sniper Island was just another name for Usopp's hometown, we know from Sogeking that Sniper Island is in your heart. Since Syrup Village is larger than any heart shown in the series, we can safely say that Syrup Village cannot fit in your heart, and therefore isn't Sniper Island

C: People argue that Sogeking's nose, which is shaped like Usopp's, proves he is in fact Usopp. HOWEVER, in reality, Sogeking is wearing a mask to conceal his identity, and the mask has a nose longer than his own, made to make CP9 THINK Usopp was Sogeking. However, Sogeking's espionage skills are so great, that while fooling the intelligence agents in CP9, he obviously fooled the Straw Hat pirates, even the knowledgable Nico Robin. Sogeking's skills in stealth are so great that he has infiltrated both Mary Geoise and Marineford, impersonating Imu and Akainu. No one has ever seen Sogeking's true face.

Sogeking looking like Usopp was meant to subvert our expectations: we're meant to believe Sogeking cannot join the crew, because he is Usopp. Oda wanted us to believe Sogeking was Usopp

D: Sogeking has a cape. Usopp does not have a cape. Learn to read the fucking manga, bitches. God. Oda is way too good for you people, you don't understand his deconstructionaryelementstablishism at all. Go get a dictionary, and then a Bible, because you brainwashed heathens who actually thought Carrot would join the crew over Sogeking need serious help.

E: The real reason Sogeking didn't join the crew, is because his advanced Future Sight allows him to see the future, and he realized he would stifle the crew's development. This is why he pretended to be weak at Enies Lobby: Oda was subverting our expectations by making us think that Sogeking is Usopp by showing Sogeking as weak, when Sogeking actually was portraying himself as weak to keep his identity and power a secret.

Since no character, like the Straw Hat crew mate Yamato, can join the crew if they're stronger than Luffy or Zoro, Sogeking can now join because Luffy and Zoro are finally Yonkou tier and above Sogeking, who is stronger than every Admiral. Sogeking joining the crew is proof that they're a Yonkou crew and the Admirals were just Whitebeard, Blackbeard, and Shanks hypetools (more on Shanks later).

F: Why would Oda make Sogeking a key part of Enies Lobby and saving Robin, if Sogeking wasn't going to join the crew? Unlike Pedro, Sogeking both survived Enies Lobby, and has infilitrated Big Mom's territory to acquire Poneglyph Rubbings without Big Mom even realizing. After, Sogeking made a child with Big Mom, but then used his Haki to erase her memories of him, to avoid breaking her heart. When Pudding tried to use her Memory abilities on Sogeking to make him believe he was her husband, Sogeking completely resisted her powers, because Sogeking low diffs Sanji, and then told her, "I can't be with you, Pudding, because I love your mother, and despise men who take advantage of young maidens like you... like a certain Number 5 I know on a certain Pirate Crew." Pudding wept and shouted, "But your nose is so much bigger and manlier than Sanji's!"

G: Did you know that Sogeking is so powerful, that whenever Shanks needs to actually fight someone, he calls in Sogeking to appear as him? Shanks vs Kaido? Yep, Sogeking. Shanks vs Akainu? Sogeking. Captain Kid getting neg-diffed into an Elbaf daycare? BING BONG, GOO GOO GA GA KILLER, LU LU LA LA LU MUTHERFUCKER, LOCK OOOOOOON.

Q: Sogeking appeared to save Robin, and heard her flashback in Enies Lobby. Do you know who actually neg diffed the Supernova and Straw Hats on Sabaody? Sogeking masqeurading as Kizaru, who paid Sogeking in weed to help him fight the Straw Hats. Egghead is focused on what? Ohara, with Robin's bounty now high. Sogeking heard Saturn was going to Egghead, 420-diffed Kizaru, and has been pretending to be Kizaru the whole time, which is why Kizaru jobbed to Luffy: it's actually Sogeking trying to lure Saturn out, so the Straw Hats can kill him. After the flashback, Sogeking will snipe Saturn to save Bonney, and declare war on the World Government.

H: Why will Sogeking declare war on the World Government? Because, he already did in Enies Lobby. LIKE, SOGEKING SHOT DOWN THE WORLD GOVERNMENT FLAG, OF COURSE HE'S A STRAW HAT! And guess what, who ordered him to shoot it down? THAT'S RIGHT, LUFFY, THE CAPTAIN OF THE STRAW HATS. HE ORDERED SOGEKING AS HIS CREWMATE TO SHOOT DOWN THE FLAG, PROVING LUFFY VIEWS USOPP AS NAKAMA AND PART OF THE CREW.

THIS IS WHY LUFFY NEVER REFERS TO SOGEKING AS USOPP: BECAUSE LUFFY KNOWS THAT SOGEKING IS NOT USOPP, BUT ANOTHER PERSON IMPERSONATING HIM. YOU CAN TELL LUFFY WOULD KNOW, BECAUSE IN WHOLE CAKE ISLAND, LUFFY COULD TELL THAT CAESAR CLOWN WAS PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTER GASTINO.

Luffy knew that blowing up Sogeking's cover would be bad, because he would be betraying his Nakama's wishes, and it would cause Usopp to be hunted down by the people after Sogeking's life. Sogeking couldn't join the crew also because powerful people from Subversion Island, the Island that exists in your ass, are trying to kill him, and they're so strong that Zoro would break all his blades and Sanji would break both his legs, dick, and balls if they tried to fight them and their powerful Bullshitting Haki.

Sogeking is so clearly the next Nakama, you should all be hunted by Celestial Dragons like Hiyori rounding up Kurozumi for your SINS, YOUR VILE SINS, and horrible takes, so I never have to read them again. Nah, that's too far, but I hope a cat jumps onto your laps, and then farts loudly.

Sogeking4Nakama, Oda's bivergingpretensiouspoppercockery is truly something to behold, what a grafulding, sempidumplet manga. Ya'll should thank me for being so propologygigus at analyzing One Piece. I'm CLEARLY the best theorist on the site, despite the fact that every fucking theory I've made, from the Straw Hats going to Sphinx, and Wano Act 4, never fucking happened.

Oda just doesn't understand his own story as well as I do, I swear.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Two possibilities:

- Oda rejected the idea at the last minute
The entire Wano arc disagrees with this. She was done pretty much the moment she stepped foot on the island. Oda was just kind enough to give her one last hurrah with Perospero before throwing her away. Which of course didn't end well :jay-he:

- Oda is keeping her for later
Back to barrel copium and Elbaf?

Or; and stay with me now; She was never meant to be a SH, Not to mention Just outlived her purpose of character.
Then why:

- The post, something only the strawhat had
- The shining Nakama action, something only the strawhat had
- The death of guide of the will, something only the strawhat and the most important character have
- The omega strong symbolic reach, something that only the strawhats have and the most important character have
- The need, something only strong character have
- A defining journey, something only the strawhats and strong character have
- A defeat in Onigashima, something only the scabbard had and against Kaido and for a real reason
- A strong symbolic connection to the dawn

Why all that for a simple background character ?

The entire Wano arc disagrees with this. She was done pretty much the moment she stepped foot on the island. Oda was just kind enough to give her one last hurrah with Perospero before throwing her away. Which of course didn't end well
Last minute means at the beginning of Wano. In term of writing, this is last minute.

Back to barrel copium and Elbaf?
Neither. I sence something else.

In that case it is. Not only because of this choice but also because of the way the arc and her storyline were constructed.

But you are at a point where I don't know if you are trolling or not, it just look like you don't want to admit to being wrong. You have no evidence.

Question. Which moral, in subtext or not, do you get from Yamato's story arc in Wano ?
I've been giving you evidence with every point I make. You're the one who just says "no it means this" without explaining anything. I have never seen anyone on either side dispute this obvious fact except you. Even people who hated Yamato, even Carrot stans. You're the only one who didn't understand Yamato's story because you start with your conclusions and then look for evidence to support it instead of logically following the story. I don't need to prove anything until you give any evidence at all that my claims are wrong. Making a claim isn't proof or evidence.

I've been giving you evidence with every point I make.
You gave evidence but missinterpreted your evidences.

You're the one who just says "no it means this" without explaining anything
I'm not, you just refuse to aknowledge the evidences I give to you.

I have never seen anyone on either side dispute this obvious fact except you.
Yes, logical. Because 99% of this forum actually missed the point of Yamato's storyarc. Logically, you were all focused on her joining the crew.

You're the only one who didn't understand Yamato's story because you start with your conclusions and then look for evidence to support it instead of logically following the story. I don't need to prove anything until you give any evidence at all that my claims are wrong. Making a claim isn't proof or evidence.
Listen, this is pointless, I gave you evidence.

I now know that what you told me about your storytelling background is a bunch of BS, either you actually didn't listen in your classes or you never created an actual story in your life. You have a level of missinterpretation of BASIC stuff that is completely outstanding.

So listen, keep telling yourself that I don't understand, at least I won't waste my time anymore.

Are you serious?? Are you actually a real person and serious? You are the one who misinterprets points. You are the one who reads too much into Carrots story. And you accuse sigran, who is the only one who actually takes time to teach your ignorant ass something?
what the actual fuck?
I was taking Sigran seriously until this point. I'm not anymore. Now, I places him in the same boxe as you guys, People who think they can analyse the story but have actually very little clue about the things that are in a story.

Sorry, this is a little bit harsh and obnoxious but there is really no way of to tell that in any other way. I'm still respecting your guys point of view but that's all.

You gave evidence but missinterpreted your evidences.

I'm not, you just refuse to aknowledge the evidences I give to you.

Yes, logical. Because 99% of this forum actually missed the point of Yamato's storyarc. Logically, you were all focused on her joining the crew.

Listen, this is pointless, I gave you evidence.

I now know that what you told me about your storytelling background is a bunch of BS, either you actually didn't listen in your classes or you never created an actual story in your life. You have a level of missinterpretation of BASIC stuff that is completely outstanding.

So listen, keep telling yourself that I don't understand, at least I won't waste my time anymore.
Your "evidence" was that her story "hinted at it", so the ending confirms it. Your "proof" that the ending means what you say is that your theory was correct, and your theory was proven correct becayse the ending confirmed it. Do you see the problem?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yes. You don't understand why ?
No because that's nonsense lmao.

I even said way back in 2018 that Carrot had a lot to prove in Wano if she was ever meant to join the crew. She did exactly one meaningful thing in WCI and it was just showing off the main Mink power before the big saga finale (Wano).

Pedro's death was not a lock for her joining, and it's insane for 4 years that people clang onto that.

I was taking Sigran seriously until this point. I'm not anymore. Now, I places him in the same boxe as you guys, People who think they can analyse the story but have actually very little clue about the things that are in a story.

Sorry, this is a little bit harsh and obnoxious but there is really no way of to tell that in any other way. I'm still respecting your guys point of view but that's all.
Can I ask you something? Like this is a really serious question and I want a serious answer. Have you ever considered that you are the one who is wrong? Has that thought ever crossed your mind?

you know it happens to me quite often. When I read through people’s comments, I think to myself “hey wait a minute, he does have a point”. Has that thought ever crossed your mind or do you just assume that the entire world is wrong and you are right?

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about; Stop. Stop speaking out of your ass and really think about what you're saying here and what you're replying about.
No because that's nonsense lmao.

I even said way back in 2018 that Carrot had a lot to prove in Wano if she was ever meant to join the crew. She did exactly one meaningful thing in WCI and it was just showing off the main Mink power before the big saga finale (Wano).

Pedro's death was not a lock for her joining, and it's insane for 4 years that people clang onto that.
Well let me explain it to you in simple words
There are different ways of telling a story. Some crazy writers write from beginning to end following their character path. But Oda is not like that. The way his storylines ends, in a cone (the storyline are scattered first and end up joining at the end) show thats Oda is ALWAYS thinking about the end of his storylines and the end of his arc FIRST before writing.

This means that when entering Wano, Oda already have ALL wano in mind minus some little minor detail or minor characters.

In that sence, wirting a character off or in in the beginning of Wano is LAST MINUTE in term of writing, simply because everything SHOULD be already written the moment we are entering the arc.

Your "evidence" was that her story "hinted at it", so the ending confirms it. Your "proof" that the ending means what you say is that your theory was correct, and your theory was proven correct becayse the ending confirmed it.
This is not about my theory about Yamato (which was more of an affirmation rather than a theory as a matter of fact at the time). This is about the EVIDENCES that I gave you pointing at the fact that Yamato's storyline (but also Momo's) are centered around the concept of freedom and the freedom to choose.

THose evidence are :

- The fact that Yamato was sealed down by her father into a cave
- The fact that yamato was cuffed by her own father
- The fact that freedom was taken from her by her father
- The fact that Yamato sees Oden as the paroxysm of freedom and the fact that Yamato choose the opposite way
- The fact that Yamato fought her father over a disagreement on what Yamato should become and the fact that Yamato choosed the opposite way
- The fact that Momo's sees Oden as the paroxysm of rightfulness but did in fact the opposite of what his father wanted to do
- The fact that Yamato was surprised by the will of Momo to choose his own path
ETC.

All of those are evidences and are clues that the SUBTEXT is saying "Yamato actually made her own choice out of freedom" thus completing her journey.

And you still haven't replied to my question which is: What message/moral do you get from you interpretation of Yamato's storyarc and choice of staying in Wano ?

Have you ever considered that you are the one who is wrong? Has that thought ever crossed your mind?
Yes, from day one and all the day after that. I'm ALWAYS considering if I'm wrong or not. I want to copy as much the scientific method as possible to create the most accurate model possible to predict a new strawhat so yeah, I ask myself this on each post.

The problem I face here is that I'm like a kid in school who has too much knowledge and too much confidence for his own good and gets therefore bullied for it. (I'm actually giving the punch but whatever..) But its okay I like that.

Last edited:
Guys let me explain to you, Carrot's situation, she's not going to join, she never wanted to join in the first place, even when she had the chance she never asked to join the crew, Carrot fans think she had a chance because she travelled with the crew, but that makes her joining possibility even lower, because she was with crew and didn't even consider joining them, which makes it clear that she doesn't even care about joining she just wanted to have a journey with the crew and she had it and that's it.