Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Firstly Fuck off, Sigran has been nothing but gracious to you. Go get fucked you piece of shit.
Secondly You cannot for the life of you analyze a story. You make up anything to justify your stances.
You are a giant ass turd.
Watch your tone. Sigran as been far from respectfull. Of course compared to you, he is an angel.

Guys let me explain to you, Carrot's situation, she's not going to join, she never wanted to join in the first place, even when she had the chance she never asked to join the crew, Carrot fans think she had a chance because she travelled with the crew, but that makes her joining possibility even lower, because she was with crew and didn't even consider joining them, which makes it clear that she doesn't even care about joining she just wanted to have a journey with the crew and she had it and that's it.
Imagine Carrot saying this to Luffy asking Carrot to join the crew : "I do not belong to the sea, I lost in the war, I'm weak, my people needs me".

What are your guts telling you here ?

On the other hand Yamato really wanted to join but she couldn't because Wano is not safe, she decided to stay in Wano to protect it from threats, and it's very clear that Wano is going to be attacking by blackbeard, he will target the ancient weapon and when that happens Yamato will have her story arc, and she will join the crew after Pluton gets destroyed

On the other hand Yamato really wanted to join but she couldn't because Wano is not safe, she decided to stay in Wano to protect it from threats, and it's very clear that Wano is going to be attacking by blackbeard, he will target the ancient weapon and when that happens Yamato will have her story arc, and she will join the crew after Pluton gets destroyed
You missed my question I think.

Well let me explain it to you in simple words so you can both understand (yes I'm starting to be a bit toxic here)
There are different ways of telling a story. Some crazy writers write from beginning to end following their cahracter path. But Oda is not like that. The way his storylines ends, in a cone (the storyline are scattered first and end up joining at the end) show thats Oda is ALWAYS thinking about the end of his storylines and the end of his arc FIRST before writing.

This means that when entering Wano, Oda already have ALL wano in mind minus some little minor detail or minor characters.

In that sence, wirting a character off or in in the beginning of Wano is LAST MINUTE in term of writing, simply because everything SHOULD be already written the moment we are entering the arc.

This is not about my theory about Yamato (which was more of an affirmation rather than a theory as a matter of fact at the time). This is about the EVIDENCES that I gave you pointing at the fact that Yamato's storyline (but also Momo's) are centered around the concept of freedom and the freedom to choose.

THose evidence are :

- The fact that Yamato was sealed down by her father into a cave
- The fact that yamato was cuffed by her own father
- The fact that freedom was taken from her by her father
- The fact that Yamato sees Oden as the paroxysm of freedom and the fact that Yamato choose the opposite way
- The fact that Yamato fought her father over a disagreement on what Yamato should become and the fact that Yamato choosed the opposite way
- The fact that Momo's sees Oden as the paroxysm of rightfulness but did in fact the opposite of what his father wanted to do
- The fact that Yamato was surprised by the will of Momo to choose his own path
ETC.

All of those are evidences and are clues that the SUBTEXT is saying "Yamato actually made her own choice out of freedom" thus completing her journey.

And you still haven't replied to my question which is: What message/moral do you get from you interpretation of Yamato's storyarc and choice of staying in Wano ?

Yes, from day one and all the day after that. I'm ALWAYS considering if I'm wrong or not. I want to copy as much the scientific method as possible to create the most accurate model possible to predict a new strawhat so yeah, I ask myself this on each post.

The problem I face here is that I'm like a kid in school who has too much knowledge and too much confidence for his own good and gets therefore bullied for it. (I'm actually giving the punch but whatever..) But its okay I like that.
All of this means she NEEDS to make her own choice out of freedom. None of it means she DID. Your conclusion, like I said, is based on the assumption you already made that her story is complete in Wano. In reality, those last panels show that she didn't make this choice freely, meaning her story isn't complete until she does decide freely.

All of this means she NEEDS to make her own choice out of freedom. None of it means she DID. Your conclusion, like I said, is based on the assumption you already made that her story is complete in Wano. In reality, those last panels show that she didn't make this choice freely, meaning her story isn't complete until she does decide freely.
No panel shows that she didn't make this choice freely, this is just your interpretation, in fact the story shows that she made the choice knowing full well the consequences and in FULL FREEDOM. The reality is that Yamato made a simple choice. And in storytelling, a choice that involves so much is the signal of the END of an arc of character, not the beginning. Again, if you deny this choice for Yamato, you also deny it for Vivi as this is the SAME choice.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, he will tell her to do whatever she likes, and if she wants to stay on Zunisha so be it
Really ? :few:

No panel shows that she didn't make this choice freely, this is just your interpretation, in fact the story shows that she made the choice knowing full well the consequences and in FULL FREEDOM. The reality is that Yamato made a simple choice. And in storytelling, a choice that involves so much is the signal of the END of an arc of character, not the beginning. Again, if you deny this choice for Yamato, you also deny it for Vivi as this is the SAME choice.
Post automatically merged:

Really ? :few:
Comparing apples to oranges bozo.
You are denying everything that Yamato wanted, to go out to the sea, but is being held back by Wano needing protection atm... If that wasn't "needed" you can bet she'd join the crew, therefore she does in fact not have the freedom... she's shackled, just as every other Strawhat was until they joined.

You are denying everything that Yamato wanted, to go out to the sea, but is being held back by Wano needing protection atm... If that wasn't "needed" you can bet she'd join the crew, therefore she does in fact not have the freedom... she's shackled, just as every other Strawhat was until they joined.
Tell me, what does Vivi wanted at the end of Alabasta before doing her speech ?