Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
oh not in that way. I would love to see how she reacts when she sees Sanji fight with Zoro all the time. She is very protective of Sanji, would she fight Zoro as well or would she be more natural and not get involved
Post automatically merged:

Don’t let boa know or tell her.
:ihaha:
Basically I'd have Reiju be similar to her brothers/Sanji with girls. kek
I figured it be hilarious...

rule 101 of design is you need to be able to understand the meaning just by the look, and carrot designed just for white rabbit alice in wonderland reference. i like carrot too but it is what it is.
Well yeah, its obvious for Carrot, here design is straight to the point. But i've learned that a lot of obvious things in One Piece are missinterpreted or missunderstood on this forum, hence why I said "you need to understand" because I'm not sure you do lol

And indeed you don't seem to.

- Carrot is not only Alice. Her design(S) reflects her personnalities in both her forms. Cold, magical and intelligent in Sulong and Bright, Cheerful, naive and Solar in base form.

- The fact that she wears a green cape is also a sign that she is the only mink with a special status, literally the link between the tribe of the night and the tribe of the day through her mentor's training and through color.

- Her white fur is also a reference to the montypython and the flying rabbits that Oda loves to draw.

- She is also in her second design, represented with a strage hat, a beret which indicates her affiliation with art in general. Which is logical as her entire storyline is based on the notion of discovering wonders.

- Carrot's design is also a simple pun, as she represents herself as a Carrot (green/orange)

- Finally, the fact that Carrot possess two designs and is represented in color as the link between night and day indicates that Carrot's real future lie in between. At the time I was thinking that she would become a representation of the dawn (and still do), but it could also be a visual foreshadowing of her future as a Queen.

Voila.
The next time you think that Carrot is not "unique" rethink a little bit about what I just said here.

About Vivi, no. But I'm open to discussion concerning her passing of the 5 golden rules. I don't have a fixated mind on that for now.

I just tried to find a theory I had read a long time ago in a German one piece forum. Basically it said that all the strawhats have a sign or something on their left side. back that it fit but now it doesn’t any more. To summarize what I mean.

Luffy: Scar under the left eye
Zoro: Earrings on the left ear and also wars his bandana on the left arm
Nami: Tattoo on the left shoulder and also used to have a longer strain of hair on the left side
Usopp: has that white and blue armband on the left arm
Sanji: Covered the left eye before the timeskip and after the time skip only left eye is visible]
Chopper: Has a broken horn on a metal ring holding it on the left side
Robin: Used to wear a golden armband on the left arm now she doesn’t
Brook: Hold his cane/sword on his left arm

Interestingly enough the person that came up with this theory back then predicted that Jinbe would become a nakama because he had a scar on his left eye and this was during the Marineford arc. So around 12-13 years ago maybe even more.

Also the sign that they used to ident each other on alabasta is on the left arm.

Of course this doesn’t fit anymore as robin doesn’t war the golden armband anymore and brook doesn’t have the cane on his left arm all the time. Zoro has a scare on the left eye though now.
Why not, but to be relevant, I think that it would need to impact the narration in a way or another.

None. Stop comparing women.
So we are not to allowed compare fictional characters? Are does this only apply to women?

Also there are only 2 rules:

Oda wants a character to join: they join.

Oda forgets a characters for many years and hundreds of chapters and the character does not even get a proper goodbye: will not join.

These are the rules. Sorry

Well yeah, its obvious for Carrot, here design is straight to the point. But i've learned that a lot of obvious things in One Piece are missinterpreted or missunderstood on this forum, hence why I said "you need to understand" because I'm not sure you do lol

And indeed you don't seem to.
hmm is that a challenge i see?

- Carrot is not only Alice. Her design(S) reflects her personnalities in both her forms. Cold, magical and intelligent in Sulong and Bright, Cheerful, naive and Solar in base form.
thats only correct if she the only one to do that in the story, with that logic are wanda and other mink also count? when the prove say that other mink not have change in theor personality and carrot only temporarily act like that and back to her cute smile “still in the sulong form”?

- The fact that she wears a green cape is also a sign that she is the only mink with a special status, literally the link between the tribe of the night and the tribe of the day through her mentor's training and through color.
and once again she not the only one wearing that

- Her white fur is also a reference to the montypython and the flying rabbits that Oda loves to draw.
and again oda draw many thing he like like other mangaka

- She is also in her second design, represented with a strage hat, a beret which indicates her affiliation with art in general. Which is logical as her entire storyline is based on the notion of discovering wonders.
thats not art hat, this is ( i believe every artist who wear that have annoying personality )

- Carrot's design is also a simple pun, as she represents herself as a Carrot (green/orange)

Yeah and also rabbit love carrot( in fiction)

- Finally, the fact that Carrot possess two designs and is represented in color as the link between night and day indicates that Carrot's real future lie in between. At the time I was thinking that she would become a representation of the dawn (and still do), but it could also be a visual foreshadowing of her future as a Queen.
back to point one that she’s not the only one with that two design

lo and behold.
she not unique as you think she is yea?

let me be clear, another reason i choose my nick similar to you cause just like you and your confident in your understanding at writing general, me too very confident at my design and art department hehehe

Last edited:
hmm is that a challenge i see?

thats only correct if she the only one to do that in the story, with that logic are wanda and other mink also count? when the prove say that other mink not have change in theor personality and carrot only temporarily act like that and back to her cute smile “still in the sulong form”?

and once again she not the only one wearing that

and again oda draw many thing he like like other mangaka

thats not art hat, this is ( i believe every artist who wear that have annoying personality )

Yeah and also rabbit love carrot( in fiction)

back to point one that she’s not the only one with that two design

lo and behold.
she not unique as you think she is yea?

let me be clear, another reason i choose my nick similar to you cause just like you and your confident in your understanding at writing general, me too very confident at my design and art department hehehe

(how to put image in the middle? plis im new in this forum T-T)
Fight fight fight

and she not, her element shared with nami, her hair color with sanji, we already have furry animal in a crew and her fighting style also a standart brawling like luffy

and she also not, her initial outfit it standart minkncloth with standart green cape that mink have, there a lot people who can fly now and and many animal have better eyesight than a rabbit, the symbolical is fans headcanon like how luffy supposed to be monkey king but proven wrong now

so yeah, maybe you claim you good at researching story, but manga is picture book and design play more bigger part, try researching that in your free time.

I mean Vivi is a generic female/Nami clone aswell, that doesn't also have any particular fighting style or power to that if anything.

Carrot claw gloves are as unique as the peacock slasher, which to be honest, good luck fighting a BB comander with a little blade hanging on a string

I mean Vivi is a generic female/Nami clone aswell, that doesn't also have any particular fighting style or power to that if anything.

Carrot claw gloves are as unique as the peacock slasher, which to be honest, good luck fighting a BB comander with a little blade hanging on a string
ahh i know you! are use to support 13 namakam theory no? well ok if you wanna hear my explanation, vivi made way back when oda still new , and the only template face he has as a “good looking female protagonist” is nami [ that explain why miss wednesday and vivi look different after the reveal] only after that he make unique looking pretty woman like robin. while carrot claw glove still as unique , its only tool for make her stand out beetween similar mink with similar ability.

for vivi , that make her peacock slasher fighting style more unique cause nobody fight like her. for comparison nami also fighting only with normal bo staff before upgrade and she not become stronger physically , the staff and her knowledge give her power. so they also can give upgrade to vivi peacock slasher, some devil fruit or sometype of special thing and she good to go~