Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Disagree about Bonney, but I'm all for applying this stuff equally.

That said, #Kumafornakama. Just think of how many pillars he can get:finally:
Let's see:

1. The Antagonistic introduction. CHECK 3%
  2. The Multi layered characterization. CHECKED 5%
  3. The Symbolic reach. 3/4 6%
  4. A Strong character arc. CHECK 9%
  5. Hint of the 2 driving forces. HALF 5%
  6. The Rescue. NONE 0%
  7. A Tragedy. CHECK 12%
  8. The Double Nakama link. Well.. let's say that he would follow Luffy if he knew he was Nika HALF 6%
  9. The Post. NONE 0%
  10. The Shining Nakama Action. NONE 0%
KUMA is at 46%

Let's see:

1. The Antagonistic introduction. CHECK 3%
  2. The Multi layered characterization. CHECKED 5%
  3. The Symbolic reach. 3/4 6%
  4. A Strong character arc. CHECK 9%
  5. Hint of the 2 driving forces. HALF 5%
  6. The Rescue. NONE 0%
  7. A Tragedy. CHECK 12%
  8. The Double Nakama link. Well.. let's say that he would follow Luffy if he knew he was Nika HALF 6%
  9. The Post. NONE 0%
  10. The Shining Nakama Action. NONE 0%
KUMA is at 46%
Post is ship guard, check 100%.

Shining nakama action when he saved the whole crew from Kizaru, check 100%

Symbolic reach isn't a real term, so that doesn't count, check 100%

Hint of 2 driving forces you made up, so doesn't count, check 100%

No idea what the fuck a double nakama link is, but you obviously made it up so check once again

Rescue happening when Luffy beats Saturn this arc

Kuma recieves 100%, all hail the pillar king :finally:

No idea what the fuck a double nakama link is, but you obviously made it up so check once again

Lol you really still don't understand what the pillars are about ? xD

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You know what i'm just going to say it Bonney is boring as fuck.

And if we're using the "who heard Luffy's dream" metric, then Vivi didn't hear it either, a lot of people don't bring that up.

:catrude:
The "hear the dream" requirement is so dumb. As if Luffy can't just tell new nakama what his dream is later, FUCK, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Roger told Whitebeard his dream, does that mean he viewed Whitebeard as part of his crew????? Hell no, weird ass point to focus on.

I understand the ones that are real things, but I don't acknowledge the terms you made up. Also the double nakama link nonsense is new.
I like dramatic names so I named them to be cool and as close as possible as they were meant to portray. But let's say that I don't care about the name of the pillar. Would you be able to understand them ?

I means what is complicated here ?

- The antagonistic introduction is pretty self explanatory
- Same for the multilayered characterization (multiple emotions)
- The symbolic reach is simply the level of symbolism behind the creation of the character
- A strong character arc is self explanatory
- The two driving force are the desire/dream and the need.
- The rescue is self explanatory
- Same for the tragedy
- The double nakama link means that the character must be wanting to follow Luffy really hard and for Luffy to recruit the character
- The post is self explanatory
- The shining nakama action might be the one concept that is not intuitive, but I've explained it so much by now that you guys should be able to understand it

Really, those things are not that far fetch or complicated. Only the name are - granted - a little bit dramatic

The "hear the dream" requirement is so dumb
No, not dumb, just irrelevant in term of characterization.

No more female nakama. They are boring
With all due respect sir, Shut up and don't start polluting this thread with your biggoted mind or we will have a problem.

Last edited:

:cheers:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Kuma is the true pillar man, so many pillars he doesn't even need a roof anymore :stealthblack:

She's not, she's 15 or 16 or whatever it is and she was following around Chopper, she has 0 leadership capabilities or inclination.
It seems to me that Oda didn’t know what to do with Carrot so he made her Queen of Zou as a sort of consolation to her fans.
No

- Carrot is constructed as one of the closest to the power in mokomo
- Carrot is constructed as the link between the night and the day

This means that Oda had already the fact that Carrot would reunite the day and the night, in other words the two clans, the gardian and the musketeers in mind, day one.

The question is, Why is she also constructed as the opposite ?

No

- Carrot is constructed as one of the closest to the power in mokomo
- Carrot is constructed as the link between the night and the day

This means that Oda had already the fact that Carrot would reunite the day and the night, in other words the two clans, the gardian and the musketeers in mind, day one.

The question is, Why is she also constructed as the opposite ?
I don’t think Oda put that much thought into Carrot honestly.

I feel like he created her just because he wanted to do an Alice In Wonderland homage in Whole Cake Island as well as show off Sulong for the first time.

After that she was just kinda placed into the background since her main purpose was fulfilled.

I don’t think Oda put that much thought into Carrot honestly.
You just read to much into it.

Such symbolism are not just narrative artefacts:

- When you clearly shows that there are two clan: Night/day gardian/musketeers
- When you show that Musketeers can't stay at night same as gardian for the day but you show that ONLY TWO characters can help both night and day
- When you show carrot as being the ONLY character with the color of the other faction
- When You symbolise the two factions with a cat and a dog
- When you make the Queen an actual rabbit, a crepuscular animal
- When the mentor of said Character is captain of the NOX pirate (night before the dawn)
- When you focus the relationship of the mink with the Dawn
- When you make the character linked with the dawn through the story and the mentor
- When you characterize the cahracter with Two opposite personnality (Sunny=/=Lunar)
- When you make the character STATE that Carrot inherited the will of Pedro and therefore the dream of the Dawn and you make the boss and Duke says that she is the best suited to do that..

The things stated above are not interpretations, they are fact.

So... do you really think that "I" am the one reading too much into it when I say that Carrot represent the link between two world and the dawn ?

Last edited:
Such symbolism are not just narrative artefacts:

- When you clearly shows that there are two clan: Night/day gardian/musketeers
- When you show that Musketeers can't stay at night same as gardian for the day but you show that ONLY TWO characters can help both night and day
- When you show carrot as being the ONLY character with the color of the other faction
- When You symbolise the two factions with a cat and a dog
- When you make the Queen an actual rabbit, a crepuscular animal
- When the mentor of said Character is captain of the NOX pirate (night before the dawn)
- When you focus the relationship of the mink with the Dawn
- When you make the character linked with the dawn through the story and the mentor
- When you characterize the cahracter with Two opposite personnality (Sunny=/=Lunar)
- When you make the character STATE that Carrot inherited the will of Pedro and therefore the dream of the Dawn and you make the boss and Duke says that she is the best suited to do that..

The things stated above are not interpretations, they are fact.

So... do you really think that "I" am the one reading too much into it when I say that Carrot represent the link between two world and the dawn ?
You read all that in Carrot. The rest didn’t. So yes, yes you read to much into it. Also Nox is not the night before the dawn. Nox is just the Roman name of Nyx the Greek goddess of the night.
Also do you know how long the list of crepuscular animals is? Rabbits ain’t that special but again you trying to find something special. You probably researched rabbits after carrot and read the word crepuscular found it cool and use it now. But you forgot to check that lions, rats, ferrets, jaguars, pumas(all cats) and a lot other animals are as well crepuscular. So the chance that a mink is also a crepuscular animal are very high.