Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Not a fan of a supernova joining

I know it's a big thing that certain people make it and others don't but I still feel like one supernova falling under another (unless they were loyal from the start like Zoro and Killer) would do the title a disservice

Having one of Luffy's peers that was also thought to have a chance at becoming the PK themselves fall under him would be lame

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Why is Caribou still included? He's not even welcome in the crew...

But no Hancock?
Why Caribou? Why not?

This poll is biased. It lacks the only character in wano that actually got the yes to join like Jinbe but puts Raizo.
Sad.
If enough people ask for it sure. But if you want Tama to be in right now, the Yamato, Kinemon and Momo needs to be as well since Luffy said he'll come for them? Be fair to everyone and not just look out for yourself.

Van, you're an ass. Fuck you. Remove that stupid tag you overzealous asshat
Dont get yourself threadbanned if all you gonna do is scream at everyone. You said you was gonna be a jackass from now on but at least be clever a out it.

@Uncle Van add Hancock to the poll. If Bellamy and Sabo of all characters make the cut then she should be on there too, especially given 1059. I'm voting Bonney as a placeholder.
Done.

Make multiple choices please
Done.

If enough people ask for it sure. But if you want Tama to be in right now, the Yamato, Kinemon and Momo needs to be as well since Luffy said he'll come for them? Be fair to everyone and not just look out for yourself.
Tama's case is different from them, she doesn't have strong attachments to Wano that would prevent her from joining. Luffy said he would come for Momo, etc IF they changed their minds.
Tama has already decided and is training with the purpose of joining later. Luffy gave her the yes when she asked to become nakama next time they met. She has better chances than any of the three you mentioned.