Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I actually consider it a shining Nakama action. It has all the prerequisite. The problem is that I don't consider the post as viable. And for a Shining Nakama action to be confirmed, the post must be confirmed as well. But Like I said, if we consider the post and the SNA for Kuma, he will be at 82%
Thank you, it just didn't make sense in your system otherwise. For the ship guard, the post makes sense to me, so Kuma indeed checks out s lot of boxes for s potential SH, I just cannot get past the fact that he has so many death flags...

Thank you, it just didn't make sense in your system otherwise. For the ship guard, the post makes sense to me, so Kuma indeed checks out s lot of boxes for s potential SH, I just cannot get past the fact that he has so many death flags...
If death flags are your only hang up, I'd reccomend remembering Jinbei, Kinemon, and Yamato. Every single time people claim "insert character here death flags" they end up being wrong.

If death flags are your only hang up, I'd reccomend remembering Jinbei, Kinemon, and Yamato. Every single time people claim "insert character here death flags" they end up being wrong.
Well, yes and no, I never bought death flags for Jinbe, I have seen none for Yamato, and Kinemon is kinda Karoo copy cat to me tbh, at certain point in Wano I was more surprised that some Scabbards did die as I was expecting all of them to survive.
Kuma here gives me more of WB vibes, the person whose condition is so bad that he's kinda beyond saving, that's why I am 80% convinced he will cease to exist as Kuma we all know.

Well, yes and no, I never bought death flags for Jinbe, I have seen none for Yamato, and Kinemon is kinda Karoo copy cat to me tbh, at certain point in Wano I was more surprised that some Scabbards did die as I was expecting all of them to survive.
Kuma here gives me more of WB vibes, the person whose condition is so bad that he's kinda beyond saving, that's why I am 80% convinced he will cease to exist as Kuma we all know.
Though I do get your point, there's always a reason people say it's "different" this time. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll have to pass, Kuma train still going strong. Maybe next week tho
Jokes aside, I do think Kuma or Bonney could join. The whole "nakama of the week" thing happened because there was no clear frontrunner and everyone was just throwing around ideas. No one was actually saying their character is joining aside from Vivi fans. Now it's consolidating since it's obvious who the frontrunner is. The stussy, smoker, vegapunk, Lilith etc trains were like 50% memes, 48% "hey this could be cool" and like 2% serious.

Who's the nakama candidate of the day fellas?
Right now it’s Kuma. People on here seem to be really convinced he’s gonna join for some reason. Just like many were with Kizaru last week. Can’t wait to see this agenda fizzle out in a few chapters and they start jumping onto the #Saturn4Nakama train next. :milaugh:

Now that’s the kind of man I can get behind. :kata:

Right now it’s Kuma. People on here seem to be really convinced he’s gonna join for some reason. Just like many were with Kizaru last week. Can’t wait to see this agenda fizzle out in a few chapters and they start jumping onto the #Saturn4Nakama train next. :milaugh:

I'm pretty sure Kizaru was the exact same thing as Caribou

Sorry the only real Nakama train is Lucci4Nakama this week and next week and the week after that until he joins

''After his life changing defeat Saturn betrays the Gorosei and finally chases after his dreams'' 😂😂