Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Also once kuma restored, he can prob transport egghead/punk records to elbaf.. they did say elbaf is next after egghead.. plus vega punk get perm protection by the giants, and guarded along with his records..

as shown giants are not dumb like wg/humans who follow destroy history

as they saved all the books from oharu

Also bonney been on crusade to save free her father/showing her endless love for him! for 2 years (similar to ginny being missing for 2 years) really sad.

just as kuma love is showing for his daughter as people claim walking corps..but not, as he searching for weak signals/update as he ignored dragon to go find his daughter.

also i think vega punk been manipulating chain of actions on bonney since she entered, she was suppose to be on the ship after MG, but one of the whirlpools by egghead caught her(ship she was on destroyed!?), then next she brought to egghead by luffy, and coincidently as soon as vega punk revealed, bugs show up(fear=danger) why kuma suddenly took priority over fear signal, over sadness.

vega punk tells bonney don't go in the room, nothing to do with kuma(intentional letting bonney know the room related to kuma)

also something realized

bonney absorbed his memories..it still linked with his df.. so with amount damage bonney getting atm.. if kuma manages to break free(bonney harm) he can absorb pain from her/along with his memories(since memories where attached to his df originally... i think vega punk knew this would happen..

honestly, kuma took luffy pain(didn't know he was nika at the time)
now it luffy turn to help kuma from his own pain/other causing it.
Post automatically merged:

also other tidbit

bonney df if awakened, maybe she can possible reverse the damage on kuma body by making him younger before modifications!?

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
yup, dad jokes/eye glow stare scaring people if they say something to his precious little girl!

Also can't wait for anime adaption(have not watch one piece long while) just manga but do wanna see kuma and bonney episode! :sweat:
and yup! all the small clues oda left behind from the start! :pepehands:
Kuma to Sanji in upcoming chapters:

Sent straight back to to Kamabakka Kingdom.

(this is a joke, I know Sanji would never do weird crap like that)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
lmao yeah!

imo she might bond more with big brother zoro, since she the first one who encountered him. lol
Kuma goes back to the Revolutionary Army.

Zoro and Sanji become Bonney's new dads and constantly try to one up each other as better fathers, LOL, please, Oda, give me a wholesome arc for Bonney after all this tragedy.

I definitely think Zoro will defend Bonney soon. Ideally, I'd like to see Sanji and Zoro go after Saturn at the same time to protect Bonney.

Kuma goes back to the Revolutionary Army.

Zoro and Sanji become Bonney's new dads and constantly try to one up each other as better fathers, LOL, please, Oda, give me a wholesome arc for Bonney after all this tragedy.

I definitely think Zoro will defend Bonney soon. Ideally, I'd like to see Sanji and Zoro go after Saturn at the same time to protect Bonney.
imo not likely, bonney been missing her dad forever, also ra what got ginny killed. kuma has higher chance to spend with his daughter over RA.

he will be dad on crew to ^^

Last edited:
How about just being an ally?
imo not ally, because wg/cd will be after kuma once they realized he free, and saved after luffy rescue him.

he has no freedom, from CD or WG so being with luffy make better sense. with his family and reunited with his daughter who he loves very much(as shown from walking corpse clue, he not)

kuma father wish for his son to be saved by nika, aka luffy before he tragically killed infront of kuma! he told his son nika(luffy will take him out to see and be happy and free)

imo RA not good place for kuma, even dragon understand kuma leaving to be with his daughter bonney(which shows family) before kuma realized bonney had incurable disease)

Also separating bonney and Kuma is a big no no, with how much father and daughter have suffered because of WG/CD

they both be safer with luffy then RA once freed.

imo not ally, because wg/cd will be after kuma once they realized he free, and saved after luffy rescue him.

he has no freedom, from CD or WG so being with luffy make better sense
Now thi aargumentation makes no sense. Can you think of any other characters that travelled with the strawhats without permanently sailing with them and officially joining the crew?

Now thi aargumentation makes no sense. Can you think of any other characters that travelled with the strawhats without permanently sailing with them and officially joining the crew?
Kuma been with them pre time skip/after helping as a ally.. it reminding me of robin being ally at first to sh before she joined them later

also we are in the arc of kuma/bonney and the discussion of elbaf

so kuma is coming to egghead for his daughter, then elbaf. so there will be sailing. as oda finally getting to plot with luffy and kuma!
Post automatically merged:

both robin and kuma have shown suicidal thoughts/giving up on life and wanting to die
both where ally to luffy and sh

we have kuma as a child giving up on life same as robin, because his blood line to only be a slave or either dead... he lost his mother/father and ginny, and next bonney (he had to be a slave again to cure her)

as here he same hopelessness similar to robin

he given up, but also has hope to be saved..as he crys for help!

no way bonney gonna let anyone separate anyone from her father. now that we are in the arc with these two. good sign was luffy already telling bonney there food for her to eat on the ship, and she didn't ask to come! showing luffy already see bonney as a friend and remember kuma help!

Last edited: