Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
i never stated i only wanted kuma

both are coming!! she can be cabin girl, and be with her dad

also

she already loves sanji cooking, impressed with sh crew she meeting.

also luffy telling her they have cheese in the ship for bonney..lol agreeing with her to come eat on their ship!!
:milaugh:Ok, good. Thought you wanted to seperate father and daughter.

:milaugh:Ok, good. Thought you wanted to seperate father and daughter.
lol never!!

there both coming! and oda better break the death cycle/of parent dying she already lost her mother and almost kuma(with how he atm) and kuma lost to many people and ginny.

it will be so cute/wholesome with both kuma and bonney together!

also perona has pink hair, and thinking back to that scene after this recent chapter. kuma probably thought of bonney dream of vactions why he ask people and gave perona her dream vacation(because of being reminded of bonney, all kids he meet who are grown up)

plus now she will be able to go on adventures with her dad and the sh(new friends) :feelscryingman:

also with kuma running around panic/we see.. if he fixed all the memes of dad alert mode/activated if bonney gets upset with sh shenanigans

super dad!!

lol never!!

there both coming! and oda better break the death cycle/of parent dying she already lost her mother and almost kuma(with how he atm) and kuma lost to many people and ginny.

it will be so cute/wholesome with both kuma and bonney together!

also perona has pink hair, and thinking back to that scene after this recent chapter. kuma probably thought of bonney dream of vactions why he ask people and gave perona her dream vacation(because of being reminded of bonney, all kids he meet who are grown up)

plus now she will be able to go on adventures with her dad and the sh(new friends) :feelscryingman:

also with kuma running around panic/we see.. if he fixed all the memes of dad alert mode/activated if bonney gets upset with sh shenanigans

super dad!!
I want to see Kuma pulling dad-jokes on Bonney.

I also did like the scene with Perona, now that we know the deeper meaning of it.

I wanto to see Kuma pulling dad-jokes on Bonney.

I also did like the scene with Perona, now that we know the deeper meaning of it.
yup, dad jokes/eye glow stare scaring people if they say something to his precious little girl!

Also can't wait for anime adaption(have not watch one piece long while) just manga but do wanna see kuma and bonney episode! :sweat:
and yup! all the small clues oda left behind from the start! :pepehands:

For the Stussy4nakama-fans (and the Lucci4nakama-fans): In chapter 1018 CP0 is talking about the traitor Who's Who. We can hear how they want him dead, because he has classified insider-knowledge. Furthermore we can overhear the following:

Joseph: "His survival wouldn't harm the government. " (Note: Because he has outdated knowledge)

To which Maha answered: "Allowing a rogue escape to live ... would set a bad precedent."

I can hear from the wording that it has never happened that someone from CP9 or even CP0 has ever turned against the WG before Who's Who and become a traitor. And those agents seem to hold important intel that the WG does not want anyone from outside to know. So, if one of them decides to betray the WG, it is hinted here that this agent will inevitably be made an example of - probably being killed if they got caught.

That makes it more important for a possible traitor to not fall into their hands.

Remember, Luffy said 10 nakamas in the beginning. So kuma and bonney cannot join both
imo i think more can be over 10, because luffy said he thinks 10 should do (meaning he not sure) and we got other character beside kuma and bonney atm..

imo bonney with her dad can be same number 10 slot, since parent and child together, plus i don't see kuma letting bonney off to fight once he fix. hence cabin girl.

so far it looks like kuma, from all clue/build up from oda left trail
self sacrifice to sh.
telling luffy they will never meet(meaning this plot that luffy will change/make possible)
kuma father wishing kuma is freed/before he died.
where will kuma go? once freed..? only with luffy!(nika) plus as shown kuma still fighting, and he ignored dragon and ivankov for his daughter... it revolutionary army that ginny got taken then died later... not other faults.. but kuma must have guilt over this.

imo prob 12 nakama at least, there was even theory with cat cover of sh showing 12 cats i recall years ago
Post automatically merged:

post merge in here!?

Last edited:
Those words were from the first chapter though, weren’t they? A person can think about and change their mind a lot in 20 years.
imo i think more can be over 10, because luffy said he thinks 10 should do (meaning he not sure) and we got other character beside kuma and bonney atm..

imo bonney with her dad can be same number 10 slot, since parent and child together, plus i don't see kuma letting bonney off to fight once he fix. hence cabin girl.

so far it looks like kuma, from all clue/build up from oda left trail
self sacrifice to sh.
telling luffy they will never meet(meaning this plot that luffy will change/make possible)
kuma father wishing kuma is freed/before he died.
where will kuma go? once freed..? only with luffy!(nika) plus as shown kuma still fighting, and he ignored dragon and ivankov for his daughter... it revolutionary army that ginny got taken then died later... not other faults.. but kuma must have guilt over this.

imo prob 12 nakama at least, there was even theory with cat cover of sh showing 12 cats i recall years ago

post merge in here!?
We have almost no panel time to some mugiwaras (like brook, franky and chopper), add more two members for the crew only let the things worse

here is 12 crew theory btw incase no one remembers/or heard of it.

1.nami with companion zeus
2.zoro
3. usopp
4. Sanji
5. chopper
6. Robin
7. Franky
8. Brook
9. Jinbei
10. Kuma with daughter Bonney
11. ???
12 ???

also with oda showing nami bringing compain, maybe family is include, like with kuma bringing his daughter in the 10 slot

We have almost no panel time to some mugiwaras (like brook, franky and chopper), add more two members for the crew only let the things worse
Oda is a good writer, plus he has a lot of side characters/plot he needs to show.

so understand less screen time, heck luffy hardly wano screen time,(main character) until near end...................

@Mr. Reloaded give me filler or anyone else reading, post below.. merging post is annoying

Last edited:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I dont think Kuma will become Nakama.
If you wanna go the Nikyu number theory...I think Kuma will "die" and the fruit respawns on the Sunny on a tangerine tree.

And if Kuma were to survive, I think that his soul or memories could maybe be transfered to the Iron Giant and he will keep guard of Punk Records for the future.

I think Bonnie for Nakama or temp ally like Law is guaranteed atp. And then there is honorary SHP Vivi. That's all the nakama of EoS.

so while rechecking 12 nakama cat panel.. yes i see people say why bonnei and kuma 10 slot
1.nami companion zeus (zeus was counted with nami)
10. kuma with bonney(daughter)
but could be bonney 11, which means 12 (is the bottom pillow/or cat licking it paw)

anyways looking close at cats.....i noticed one with gems like sapphire disease sleeping next to zoro( recent chapter clue)

gem kitty pattern next to zoro cat that sleeping, btw this cover was before we ever learned of sapphire disease..

i just got mind blown and maybe you to.... when rechecking now of recent clues based of this cat theory 12 nakama.

kuma missing right eye/also he lost one of his foot(giant cat under blanket hiding rest of the damage...) also cat has some scraps around it...similar to kuma lost part....(recent events) so yeah oda showing us future character/they will appear..i guess kuma eye lost then!

cat left eye has dark patch/white pupil -kuma left eye is dark/white
also look closely biggest paw looks robotic, under it chin. while other cats have smaller paws.

also something dark to consider this cat is the only one under the table and it's back is covered up by blanket...