Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
A painful lesson to think about things in a pragmatic way. It was a highly believed idea, and I hold no direct animosity for the idea in itself. We can't all be saints like a goblin when one's drink is pour upon the face. That is invitating a punch.

I remember something being discussed earlier that everyone seemed to like. Something about a way to determine nakama status. I can't remember what it was but I remember a vivi avatar. I wonder if that person has predicted even once...
hello there, are you talking about me and my V4N Nakama Checkbox System?:catlewd:

some review might be a little biased because of their recently bad experience with the “shining pillar” system from our rival company, but we promise, our V4N Nakama Checkbox System are tailored without bias and the need to stretch anything beyond what casual reader can understand, its also not just based on story but also design and future merchandising.

my post in this forum is not that much so it should be easily found on my profile.
feel free to try it yourself and share your review and opinion about here.

if you like what you read, you can also help to promote this system.

we still small startup company comparing to the “shiny pillar” so customer service replied also not guaranteed.

Frankly, I'm not that invested in the whole "Who will be the next Strawhat" storyline. I just simply think Jewelry Bonney, considering the narrative energy holds right now, she could possibly end up joining, but I'm not fully on board either.

I do think it's interesting that from a 1v1 perspective, Blackbeard has himself and 10 captains under him, and the Strawhats are down by 1. Either Kuzan drops out or Maybe the Strawhats get a +1.

I get the feeling Bonney never really got the time to properly see the world after she found out Kuma was turned into a cyborg,
got captured, and hunted down Vegapunk.

Maybe she will with Luffy, or should I say, Nika?

As nice as Bonny's story is becoming these past chapters, I am convinced the story would be better had Oda merged Bonney and Nami as characters.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
I get the feeling Bonney never really got the time to properly see the world after she found out Kuma was turned into a cyborg,
got captured, and hunted down Vegapunk.

Maybe she will with Luffy, or should I say, Nika?

Bonney wanting to be free to sail and explore the world fit sin perfectly with Luffy's dreams and goals, along with the overall themes of the series.

This was the moment I nodded and thought Bonney was actually going to join.

Elbaf is connected to the Sun, and the tree upon it is tall enough to reach the clouds. Bonney will join the crew and visit Elbaf, and then Valhalla, the hidden Elbaf city in the clouds.

Kuma and bonney for nakama

just remember important detail, kuma dad said kuma will be saved by nika(luffy) and be happy and free and will go to sea with nika!!

come on!!!!!!!! i hope parent death cycle does not go through!! and kuma can get healed somehow.

vega punk hinted reason kuma can't be fix atm prob has to do with bonney. since kuma must made a deal with wg to cure/protect bonney.. if wg went back on this promise..then kuma might have a hidden backup with his palm palm df, when vega punk explained memories/transmit.

didn't kuma start acting up when bonney was caught in the water whirl pool(almost died to drowning) ( and bonney was last seen at MG) and kuma rushed there first, next place might be egghead, kuma need to save his daughter, and then have luffy beat the crap out of evil spider