Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Sorry guys, this chapter confirms that Bonney is a SH, her wanted to Go to FI, and that Luffy profice that Madame Sharley make put boths together, and we Will Have another timeskip, when Bonney Will have 19 years old, and this Will be the final saga.

Luffy Will Go to FI to destroy the Island, Bonney Will be with him, and They Will destroy to make Fishman peoples Goes to Surface.

Sorry guys, this chapter confirms that Bonney is a SH, her wanted to Go to FI, and that Luffy profice that Madame Sharley make put boths together, and we Will Have another timeskip, when Bonney Will have 19 years old, and this Will be the final saga.

Luffy Will Go to FI to destroy the Island, Bonney Will be with him, and They Will destroy to make Fishman peoples Goes to Surface.
Throwback to end of wano when we got millions of โ€œYamato is a straw hat confirme this chapterโ€

Itโ€™s not confirmed until oda puts them on the sunny as a nakama.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Throwback to end of wano when we got millions of โ€œYamato is a straw hat confirme this chapterโ€

This, never ever take anything for granted, some of us learned that the hard way :rolaugh:

It seems like the next episode will show Carrot saying her good byes. The anime isnt canon, sure, but it does tackle one if the main copes left for her fans, and that is funny to me :milaugh:

True though I still belive in her

A painful lesson to think about things in a pragmatic way. It was a highly believed idea, and I hold no direct animosity for the idea in itself. We can't all be saints like a goblin when one's drink is pour upon the face. That is invitating a punch.

I remember something being discussed earlier that everyone seemed to like. Something about a way to determine nakama status. I can't remember what it was but I remember a vivi avatar. I wonder if that person has predicted even once...

You're actually tripping if you think that looks enough like Franky to count as forshadowing. Like I said, 100% hindsight bias.
Then I'm "tripping"
:kayneshrug:

Maybe me saying that Oda uses the same concept design parameter for this little sketch and for Franky is just me not understanding at all basic concept design. Maybe I need to rethink everything I know about art..
:kayneshrug: