Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Already doesn't stack up. The theory hasn't had any weight since thriller bark. If by captain we just mean leader of their group:
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Usopp
4. Franky
5. Brook
6. Jinbe
Already it doesnt work
Then again, 2nd in commands? I guess you're angling for Sanji, Chopper, Robin? Now you have the problem of crossover with Robin being in two groups there.
Sorry I meant 3 of each.

The captains are Usopp and Franky. Brook and Jinbe only led someone else’s crew, they didn’t make their own like Usopp and Franky did with the Usopp Pirates and Franky Family.

The monsters are those who were ostracized for being monsters like Zoro Chopper and Jinbe

The 2nd in commands are those who were the 2nd in commands of crews before joining Luffy like Sanji was the Baraties Sous Chef and Brook as the Vice Captain of the Rumbar Pirates.

Nah no backstabber lmao it’s the:
4 Monsters
4 Femme Fatales
4 Captains
4 Seconds in Commands
And Vivi as the final nakama
I thought the math doesn't compute as it would be either 17 people or some of the SHP fill in 2 criteria, but then I noticed you've corrected yourself as there should be 3 of each + Viví, which does indeed add up to 12.

Now, who's who?

And since we have only 10 SHP as of now, who are 2 more you're rooting for?

I thought the math doesn't compute as it would be either 17 people or some of the SHP fill in 2 criteria, but then I noticed you've corrected yourself as there should be 3 of each + Viví, which does indeed add up to 12.

Now, who's who?

And since we have only 10 SHP as of now, who are 2 more you're rooting for?
I’m not including Luffy, I’m going off of Jesus having 13 apostles in total Pirate Jesus will too

And the New world ones I’m rooting for:
Stussy as Femme Fatale
Sabo as the ex Number 2

For an ex captain I wouldn’t be shocked by Bellamy since he still does have a role to play with making Luffys new flag but who knows

Sorry I meant 3 of each.

The captains are Usopp and Franky. Brook and Jinbe only led someone else’s crew, they didn’t make their own like Usopp and Franky did with the Usopp Pirates and Franky Family.

The monsters are those who were ostracized for being monsters like Zoro Chopper and Jinbe

The 2nd in commands are those who were the 2nd in commands of crews before joining Luffy like Sanji was the Baraties Sous Chef and Brook as the Vice Captain of the Rumbar Pirates.
Just sounds like you're making excuses for things that don't fit. When you become captain, that pirate crew is your crew.

Well the monsters:
- Zoro
- Chopper
- Jinbe
- Robin
- Usopp
- Franky

Oh... that also doesn't fit!

I’m not including Luffy, I’m going off of Jesus having 13 apostles in total Pirate Jesus will too

And the New world ones I’m rooting for:
Stussy as Femme Fatale
Sabo as the ex Number 2

For an ex captain I wouldn’t be shocked by Bellamy since he still does have a role to play with making Luffys new flag but who knows
Pirate Jesus, hahahahahahaha, well, I guess Luffy is a way already is one, although maybe JoyBoy holds this title for now.

That's a fun idea, although I think that there won't be that many SHP, we don't have enough spotlight for the existing ones :josad:

He had a 13th that replaced Judas Iscariot, St. Matthias
Technically no, he was later chosen by the church to replace Judas in status, but he wasn't one of Jesus' group. If it's supposed to be an analogy for Luffy and his crew, it only makes sense to include the group that actually followed Jesus around while he was alive. If we're talking about people who became apostles after he died like Matthias, that also includes Paul for 14.

Technically no, he was later chosen by the church to replace Judas in status, but he wasn't one of Jesus' group. If it's supposed to be an analogy for Luffy and his crew, it only makes sense to include the group that actually followed Jesus around while he was alive. If we're talking about people who became apostles after he died like Matthias, that also includes Paul for 14.
It's a theory with no weight i wouldn't bother

Yeah, can't forget Paul, the guy that wrote down all of Jesus' teachings and is the sole reason we know he existed as a person (whether you believe he was divine is up to you) in real life rather than just being fictional. Based on Paul's writings, there's only actually 5 apostles of Jesus that we know for certain were real people (let alone if the tales of the bible were accurate - we cannot say).

Like, Yasheen bro listen, look at it from a writing perspective. How many arcs are left? Elbaf, Lodestar (probably a very short arc like Zou), possibly Hachinosu, which would be nothing but fights, you'd expect the crew fully assembled by this point and onwards, Laugh tale and final war, right? Well, where is Luffy gonna find FOUR Nakama from in 2, max 3 possible arcs where it would even make sense to add any recruits? There literally isn't time. If Oda's construction of the SHs as a crew is meant to parallel some kind of real world group, you need to find a different group because it's not jesus and his apostles.

For now, and i have no idea why people completely disregard it, the best we have to go off of is Luffy wanting 10 crewmates. If that includes himself, that's it, done, end thread. If that doesn't include him then we're getting one more, then end thread. None of this 13 bollocks. It's hard enough for Oda to tell a good story with 10 crewmates. I swear this thread is just full of people who try and make theories based on who they want to join, i.e. reverse engineering their favourite scenario, not what might actually happen.

Last edited:
= Law and Bonney

Ngl, she does vibe well with the crew.

I'm a little worried for Nami group, will they get away from Egghead, or will they be taken so that we gotta save them ?
The Sunny will CDB into the air and be caught by giant Nika hands bro, they're all going to be completely fine

The whole crew has to be there for the reveal (to them) of who Nika is/was and also for the davy back fight against Shanks and co

Bonney imitating Luffy's rubber attacks should tell you more about her chance of joining.
which is BELOW NEGATIVE 50% FOR FUCKS SAKES
I don't think that's really a plus..

But what really is, it's the Combination attack.. That is very Strawhat like.. I can't remember a combo Strawhat attack with someone that wasn't a Strawhat.. It should be a powerful indicator, if it wasn't already apparent..

I don't think that's really a plus..

But what really is, it's the Combination attack.. That is very Strawhat like.. I can't remember a combo Strawhat attack with someone that wasn't a Strawhat.. It should be a powerful indicator, if it wasn't already apparent..
show me her dream, her own flashback (not Kuma's), and the undying faith that has nothing to do with Nika.
because so far, i can only count up to one outside the Strawhats