Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
Real question here. If Bonney does join the crew, what position should she be?

Apprentice is a prohibited answer.
Spy/Support Magician.

Bonney was able to infiltrate Mary Geoise, and can alter the ages of herself, allies, and enemies, as well as futures for a brief period.

Oda has already played into the concept of character classes with Nami in Fish-Man Island when she said she wasn't a Witch, but a Magician.

Looking at One Piece characters from an RPG perspective is very interesting. Franky and Usopp are both Artificers, Franky would have just... so many classes, lol. Brook is an Undead Bard. IDK, I have fun thinking about it.

One issue I see is people act like having two of one trait is bad, like having two lookouts wouldn't make sense. There are plenty of positions on a crew you can double up on, just not obvious ones like Captain or Helmsman. Nothing wrong with having multiple lookouts.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
Does Captain-in-training work?))))

Although @CoC: Color of Clowns idea of a spy seems good, with her abilities to change her appearance as she wishes, she can easily infiltrate even Marie Geoise (which we have already witnessed).
Bonney's powers help the crew, and give her a unique skillset. Power/role wise I think she's fine, the big catch is Kuma/S-Bear.

What do you think about Stussy's chances now? I love how Oda has consistently called back to the idea that Cipher Pol 9/now 0 is like a big messed up family. Stussy's tears were so real and raw, for a character that is constantly lying about her emotions. Kaku's face also got me.

Also, do you think Seraphim might join?

Bonney's powers help the crew, and give her a unique skillset. Power/role wise I think she's fine, the big catch is Kuma/S-Bear.

What do you think about Stussy's chances now? I love how Oda has consistently called back to the idea that Cipher Pol 9/now 0 is like a big messed up family. Stussy's tears were so real and raw, for a character that is constantly lying about her emotions. Kaku's face also got me.

Also, do you think Seraphim might join?
I'm so torn about Stussy, man!! I would like her to join, but she seems to follow Yamato's steps while bonding not with SHP but with some 3rd party instead.
So I'd love to have her in the crew, but I admit her chances are becoming slimmer and slimmer 😭

Bonney in this regard keeps getting nakama points by vibing with Luffy and other SH, although she can become another Carrot who even got to the Jinbe welcome hug panel and still is doing her duty on Zou.

Seraphim might become evil again now that Gorosei are there and I doubt they have Bonney as their superior. Maybe S-Bear? As a plot twist?
Let's see where Seraphim's story goes, maybe they will overcome all those commands and become their own people.

Shoutout to drizzy he wasn't lying when he sayed if carrot don't join and not on the next island he leaving lol props
Camila Cabello speaks on the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef β€œDrake is such a delight. It’s so frustrating to see people talk about someone you know in a negative way.” β€œYou’re like, β€˜Dang, if only you guys could just have dinner or something
Post automatically merged:

Shhhh… Pedro’s death wasn’t your fault…

Based Perospero moment