Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
That's the point: the Raid had so much going on, that Carrot stopping Persospero from messing up Marco is treated as a footnote. The Raid was SUPPOSED to be impossible, it took a giant number of miracles and BS for the Alliance to win. Even if Carrot lost to Perospero, her and Wanda saved the Raid by stopping him from attacking Marco. Even if Chopper lost to Queen, he defeated Queen's virus and saved the Alliance from horrible deaths. Even if Tama got wrecked by Ulti, she got back up to give the order. Even if Luffy DIED he got back up to defeat Kaido.

All those single moments added up to the Raid succeeding. People can say Carrot, Yamato, and Tama aren't important and shouldn't join the crew because they have no "clear role", but if they're not on Onigashima, the Raid fails. If Carrot doesn't save Marco, they lose. If Tama doesn't tame the Gifters, they lose. If Yamato doesn't hold back Kaido, and protect Momo, they lose.

This is what Mihawk was talking about in Marineford, Luffy unites people, while the Beast Pirates were always divided. Luffy was only able to fight Kaido, because the Alliance gave their all. I understand people hate Act 3, but I dislike that people act like a lot of characters did nothing, just because those characters didn't defeat a powerful enemy. The reason the Alliance won is BECAUSE characters like Carrot and Tama did their best, even if they couldn't defeat anyone in a 1v1.
Seeing as how Yamato is curious to know the journal info and knows Luffy’s overall dream, I imagine she will go to Laugh Tale with Luffy like how Oden did with Roger a year beforehand. If not, then her narrative to sail will have just been a waste of time.

I mean i know it's kinda of a dumb idea, but i comically though if Yamato joined she could be a guard dog, so she guards the sunny basically.

:gokulaugh:

Since the ship being stolen or being vulnerable as been a plot point several times

Seeing as how Yamato is curious to know the journal info and knows Luffy’s overall dream, I imagine she will go to Laugh Tale with Luffy like how Oden did with Roger a year beforehand. If not, then her narrative to sail will have just been a waste of time.
Oden joined the Roger Pirates as an official member... Yamato will likely just sail with the crew as an extra/freeloader like Law, Kin, Momo, Kanjuro, Pedro, Carrot and Caribou did...

1. So 46 cover story installments.
2. Already joined the SHs back in Saboady
3. Been present in 3 arcs entering the 4th
4. Getting reactions next to the other SHs
5. Is actually on the sunny lol
6. Only logia
7. Was evil, redeemed himself as a hero
8. More useful than any other candidate
9. A crew that can join the fleet
10. Has his own plotline with certain someone

There's not a shred of doubt left
His role in the crew would be to carry food with his df and help luffy regain his strength
:crazwhat:

Hoamatoe will never join! You can trick yourself by believing the towel make her one, you can even reference that sweet and expensive animation for chapter 1000 but the sooner you realize she was just a push by editors to do something special for the milestone of the series the sooner you'll stop coping.

Yamato was never planned to be special, she just happen to be around when the manga hit 1000 and got special treatment. After that time passed she was put as Momo's personal breast pump. Luffy never called her nakama. The editor made oda give clarity. In 10 years when this series is still going, nobody will remember yamato. Yamato is a giant mermaid. :gokulaugh:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Pedro's death was very impactful to the story, tying a storyline from way back with Roger together. It's amazing Oda managed to make Pedro's will integral to the future of the Straw Hats. It's such an emotional story with Pedro sacrificing himself for the Straw Hats and have his student witness Pedro's will with her own eyes. I like how it was foreshadowed throughout Zou, Whole Cake Island and Wano that Pedro's will was actually to become the ruler of Wano. It's really wholesome that Carrot is the one who inherited Pedro's will of ruling over Zou.

Hoamatoe will never join! You can trick yourself by believing the towel make her one, you can even reference that sweet and expensive animation for chapter 1000 but the sooner you realize she was just a push by editors to do something special for the milestone of the series the sooner you'll stop coping.

Yamato was never planned to be special, she just happen to be around when the manga hit 1000 and got special treatment. After that time passed she was put as Momo's personal breast pump. Luffy never called her nakama. The editor made oda give clarity. In 10 years when this series is still going, nobody will remember yamato. Yamato is a giant mermaid. :gokulaugh:
Lmao. Yamato’s living in your head rent free :milaugh:

Last edited:
Pedro's death was very impactful to the story, tying a storyline from way back with Roger together. It's amazing Oda managed to make Pedro's will integral to the future of the Straw Hats. It's such an emotional story with Pedro sacrificing himself for the Straw Hats and have his student witness Pedro's will with her own eyes. I like how it was foreshadowed throughout Zou, Whole Cake Island and Wano that Pedro's will was actually to become the ruler of Wano. It's really wholesome that Carrot is the one who inherited Pedro's will of ruling over Zou.
Oda is writing like a shiczo he writes Luffy saying "Pedro" in gear 5 and then he forgets what Pedro's will means, he writes Carrot going with the SH to Onigashima and doing the group hug and then he writes a barrel with bunny ears.

The guy isn't even trolling, it's like he's bipolar

Thing that Carrot fans miss completely because of their total delusion is that the whole scene is about Pedro never about Carrot.. Carrot was there for Pedro's end to be more impactful he's the star.. lt never was about Carrot..

Thing that Carrot fans miss completely because of their total delusion is that the whole scene is about Pedro never about Carrot.. Carrot was there for Pedro's end to be more impactful he's the star.. lt never was about Carrot..
That's like saying Tom's story isn't about Franky, Zeff's story isn't about Sanji, Bellemere's story isn't about Nami....

Delusion sure.

Why are people still talking about Yamato and Carrot ? Wano ended 5 chapters ago and the strawhats have landed on a new island it's time to move on.
The current candidates are Bonney Vegapunk and obviously Caribou aka the real goat of this manga. All better characters than Yamato and Carrot ever were