Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Usopp noticed gaurds on the way to Onigashima and knocked them out with his sniping.

It's not subjective. It is a fact that Carrot never displayed any kind of lookout ability beyond that of what the other SHs can easily do themselves.

The fact that Oda instead had other characters perform the position and separate Carrot from them is telling, along with the fact that she wasn't important in Wano.

Yamato was one of the main driving forces of Wano. Are you honestly saying she wasn't?

So WCI never mattered for Carrot's candidacy then? I thought everything mattered? All Carrot did in WCI was help Chopper catch Brulee and stalled the BMP like many others did. She was never a main character.

Yamato got an entire flashback, connections to important characters, and a got a 1v1 with the main villain to give the main hero time to come back....also helped the secondary protagonist in saving Wano. That's much better than Carrot's best in WCI, and not even worth mentioning her virtually non existence in Wano.

Yamato was part of the main conflict from beginning to end upon her introduction....

What are even talking about?

Naito himself said that he loves Carrot and that Oda should give her more attention. The moment he took over as editor, Carrot suddenly got attention at the end of WCI, and when he was removed as editor early Wano, Carrot was suddenly shoved to the background and separated from the main conflict. In Wano, she got no attention at all aside from getting off paneled by Pero. I've said this for like a year so you made up the "flip flopping."

That's not how it works. Carrot's fan made up role never got any special attention drawn to it, never had a real flashback like the SHs, didn't have a villain that Luffy had to beat like the SHs, got off paneled and separated from the main conflict unlike Yamato and the SHs etc.

Yamato filled more of them than Carrot did.

Really sounds like you just got a serious hate boner for anything Yamato related. She was objectively a better candidate than Carrot.
When there's panels purely dedicated to Carrot performing the role of lookout and you still find a way to make Yamato better by still not even giving her an inch of a role, not even a headcanon one.

Yeah it's me that's got a hate boner for Yamato, not for you for Carrot obviously, the other guy conceded that Carrot was a lookout and gave a bunch of bs roles to Yamato as a cope.

You on the other hand are doing the tactic of pretending Carrot was never depicted as a lookout. I'm like sure bro, yeah Ussop did the same because he sniped some fodder in Onigashima, that makes sense.

Just ignore Carrot unironically using binoculars at the end of WCI and her introduction being her jumping high and looking out for soemthing in the sacred forest.

Let's all pretend Ussop is any type of lookout to in bad faith downplay Carrot. Christ

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Never depicted as a lookout

I like this idea aswell of Carrot "sudenly" got attention.

Same panels as Rebeca in Dressrosa in WCI, "sudenly" got attention.

Oda literally introduces a character out of nowhere with no story reason to sail with the SH and keeps her for 2 arcs, "sudenly" got attention

Christ this is unbearable, how dishonest or bias do you have to be, to not understand why people think she's a candidate to be a SH when she gets Rebecca levels of panels and she's not in 1 arc exclusively.

Fucking hell just stop please :shame:

Last edited:
Opening Wano's borders is not related to the void century wtf, Momo literally told Zunesha to not open the borders. It's not up to the SH to open them, Momo can open them. Having Yamato join to open the borders makes no sense.
So let’s get this straight

Wano builds gigantic walls which buries it’s old lands undersees, including a RP and an Ancient Weapon

Oden goes to Laugh Tale and after that decides that one day the borders of Wano will need to be torn down

And you… don’t think any of this has to do with the Void Century?

Not being funny, I don’t think you can read.
2. Yes and like lookout, fighter/samurai has never been mentioned or exists as a role. And aprentice literally suits Carrot more than Yamato seing as Carrot is actually young.

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about lmao.

And I’ll show you this, since you obviously can’t read and probably missed it.

Zoro’s not the fighter anymore. So if Yamato does eventually get in the crew, that role’s open to her.

Same can’t be said of poor old offpanelled Carrot though.

3. "Because Oda spent zero time on the character who is meant to be performing this role and dream. He let Usopp do the looking out when Carrot was on the Sunny. There was no amazing moment where Carrot showed off her dazzling ability to see far. Where is Carrot‘s tsunami surfing equivalent as a lookout?"

Right where Yamato's role at all ever? Please explain it. Carrot was a lookout in WCI when fleeing the BM fleet, when has Yamato demonstrate 0.0000001% of her doing a role?
If she became a fighter or a samurai, literally all she was doing on Wano was displaying that role.

If she became an apprentice, that would have been for some gags on the ships where despite her strength she didn’t have a clue what she was doing on a boat and took orders from the likes of Usopp and Chopper as they were her superiors.
4. "You could tell me any role for Carrot and it would not matter, not because of the role, but because Carrot does not matter."

Neither does Yamato my dude, she's gone, she never had a role, she never set foot on the Sunny, she never interacted with any SHs besides one phrase or two
And yet she has an open invite to join and Carrot doesn’t.

If there’s one character after Wano that we still need to keep in mind, it’s Yamato. Because that’s simply what the story left us with.

Yamato has stayed behind, but she can still join when she wants. And it does still seem like she wants to join at some point in the future. That’s a fact.

Meanwhile all Carrot has is, what, deranged ramblings about she’s important when she was treated like dirt for four years and tossed aside without even a goodbye?

Literally everything you say about Carrot is infinitely more applicable to Yamato,
Sure it is, just show the panels of her being invited to join the crew.
Just answer this question did you think Yamato was going to join?
Here’s the thing.

No, I said that Yamato was not a certainty. I flipped and flopped on it all arc. What I thought she would at least get to do is go on an adventure, which she hasn’t and which is pretty terrible.

But the difference between Yamato and Carrot is she was at least worth talking about, cause Oda was giving us reason to talk about her chapter after chapter. He did fuck all with Carrot and you morons were wanking over her getting one appearance every couple of months where she really didn’t do shit. It’s deranged.

The entire question of Yamato vs Carrot never actually existed based on the manga. The only question the manga posed was will Yamato join? Carrot‘s argument was entirely driven by fans with a terrible understanding of the story.
If so, why are you criticising Carrot not having a tsunami surfing moment, when Yamato doesn't even have a role.

Do you understand the absolute massive double standard you're imposing?

On one hand, you want a huge lookout moment for Carrot when she was being the lookout, or the other hand, Yamato can be a samurai/fighter/aprentice/hooker/meh whatever.
Cause Yamato actually did show off being a fighter and a samurai. Pretty much all she did in the arc. Highlights being the fight with Kaido and the flashback to her in the cave.

If Yamato had joined and Oda had said Zoro’s the Master Swordsman now, and Yamato’s the fighter, would have made perfect sense. We could go back to Wano and see her fighting Ulti and Kaido, big dramatic moments, alongside Luffy and say “yup, that was built up.”

If Carrot joined as the lookout we would have a few panels of her looking through binoculars. Wow. That certainly compares. I know what I find more exciting, this

vs this

the last chapter we see clearly that the role of lookout is missing in the crew. Bonney shows us very well without her who warns the crew of the danger the boat with the crew gets eaten by the shark. Bonney acts as a lookout, she is high up and thanks to the view she has, she sees the shark and warns the crew like a lookout.

Did Ussop see the shark? Ussop already has a role and Oda shows it very well.

Oda gave Carrot all the skills that a lookout can have
-she jumps very high to reach the crow's nest and even higher to get a better view

-she has a great detection and a good hearing

-Her sleep schedule allows her to be awake at all hours. She has a good relationship with Nami and Jinbe which is important because the navigation of a ship of this size requires a relay of information between the lookout, the navigator and the helmsman.
- And even the little details/winks like the fact that carrots are good for the eyesight
-(And the first time we saw her she was looking out for Zoro and co)

One thing WCI showed me is that no matter how strong your crew is, at sea you are at a disadvantage without three key crew members.
-A navigator.
-A helmsman.
-A lookout.
Nami, Jinbei, and Carrot were able to escape a large yonko fleet in their own territory. Call it plot armor if you want, but all 3 suited to these key roles were able to outwit a fleet AT SEA and go through a tsunami.

Oda shows that they need a navigator => introduces Nami. Oda shows that they need a cook => introduces Sanji. Oda shows that they need a carpenter => introduces Franky. Oda shows that they need a helmsman => Jinbe
Oda shows that they needed Bonney who acts as a lookout to realize the danger => shows a need for the SH
Franky when Ussop reappeared the Merry, or when Franky was the helmsman and yet we had a carpenter and a helmsman ....
Just because someone "fills" the position when it's not his job doesn't mean there isn't a need Oda prove it to us

Now we can't say that she is on Zunesha or even on the boat since Oda did not give her a conclusion. That's why it is a cliffhanger Oda left the reader in uncertainty. So you can assume that she is on Zou, but at this point, it would only be speculation (just like me saying that she has more in store)
Oda left his plot on a cliffhanger unlike Yamato and co. Oda could have very easily shown Carrot saying goodbye to the SH to say that her new journey as a queen is starting or even giving her answer but Oda didn't do that. And we can't say either that Oda doesn't care or wanted to get rid of her without a resolution or simply confirmation that she is accepting the role it's still an unfinished thread. If he wanted to get rid of her he could have easily shown her accepting the role and in 25 years of writing Oda has not deprived 1 fellow traveler of a goodbye with the SH I don't see why he would make an exception

Carrot bros some copium for us

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
When there's panels purely dedicated to Carrot performing the role of lookout and you still find a way to make Yamato better by still not even giving her an inch of a role, not even a headcanon one.
I was clearly talking about their nakama potential as a whole, in which Yamato is objectively better than Carrot in such regard.

Yeah it's me that's got a hate boner for Yamato, not for you for Carrot obviously, the other guy conceded that Carrot was a lookout and gave a bunch of bs roles to Yamato as a cope.
If you can explain how mentioning facts makes me a Carrot hater that would be nice. But I guess steawmanning and putting words in their mouths is a great substitute. And what do you mean by concede? Has anyone said that Carrot wasn't a lookout? Or just that she was a good/unique one?

You on the other hand are doing the tactic of pretending Carrot was never depicted as a lookout. I'm like sure bro, yeah Ussop did the same because he sniped some fodder in Onigashima, that makes sense.
See what I mean? I never once said nor implied that Carrot was never depicted as a lookout. My "tactic" is mentioning the fact that she never did anything special or unique as a lookout like the other SHs in their respective roles. Nice strawman.

Just ignore Carrot unironically using binoculars at the end of WCI and her introduction being her jumping high and looking out for soemthing in the sacred forest.
Once again ignoring context. Where is Carrot's unique SH ability as I said numerous times?

Let's all pretend Ussop is any type of lookout to in bad faith downplay Carrot. Christ

I clearly said Oda had Usopp perfrom lookout duties despite Carrot being right there, showing how little SH relevance she had.

Never depicted as a lookout

Once again, never said nor implied that she wasn't a lookout. That's something you made up.

I like this idea aswell of Carrot "sudenly" got attention.

Same panels as Rebeca in Dressrosa in WCI, "sudenly" got attention.
False comparison. Do you have any evidence of Rebecca's panel time being inflated because of an editor obsessed with her?

Oda literally introduces a character out of nowhere with no story reason to sail with the SH and keeps her for 2 arcs, "sudenly" got attention
Again removing the context of what I said. Carrot was just a supporting character who suddenly got extra attention at the end of WCI(when Naito coincentally being editor), only to be immediately downgraded to a minor character not worth to be apart of the main conflict by the author(coincidentally, immediately after Naito left). Funny thing about all this is that Naito is a very, VERY minor thing when it comes to Carrot lacking as a whole.

Christ this is unbearable, how dishonest or bias do you have to be, to not understand why people think she's a candidate to be a SH when she gets Rebecca levels of panels and she's not in 1 arc exclusively.

I could care less about your made up critieras. Show me the evidence. It is irrelevant how people feel about a candidate when even child murderer Monet becomes a candidate. Again, show me the evidence of proper candidacy. These feelings you or other Carrot fans have don't matter, as facts don't care about your feelings. Same goes for other candidates.

I mentioned a ton of stuff that Carrot lacked but Yamato had, but all you cling to is role alone and that’s no surprise given how role is the only thing Carrot had, but even that became a weak point for her since she never displayed anything unique that only she can do, and was off paneled and separated from the main conflict which has never happened to a SH in an arc they join. Role alone isn't enough.

the last chapter we see clearly that the role of lookout is missing in the crew. Bonney shows us very well without her who warns the crew of the danger the boat with the crew gets eaten by the shark. Bonney acts as a lookout, she is high up and thanks to the view she has, she sees the shark and warns the crew like a lookout.

-she jumps very high to reach the crow's nest and even higher to get a better view

-Her sleep schedule allows her to be awake at all hours. She has a good relationship with Nami and Jinbe which is important because the navigation of a ship of this size requires a relay of information between the lookout, the navigator and the helmsman.
- And even the little details/winks like the fact that carrots are good for the eyesight

One thing WCI showed me is that no matter how strong your crew is, at sea you are at a disadvantage without three key crew members.
-A navigator.
-A helmsman.
-A lookout.
Nami, Jinbei, and Carrot were able to escape a large yonko fleet in their own territory. Call it plot armor if you want, but all 3 suited to these key roles were able to outwit a fleet AT SEA and go through a tsunami.

Oda shows that they need a navigator => introduces Nami. Oda shows that they need a cook => introduces Sanji. Oda shows that they need a carpenter => introduces Franky. Oda shows that they need a helmsman => Jinbe
Oda shows that they needed Bonney who acts as a lookout to realize the danger => shows a need for the SH
Franky when Ussop reappeared the Merry, or when Franky was the helmsman and yet we had a carpenter and a helmsman ....
Just because someone "fills" the position when it's not his job doesn't mean there isn't a need Oda prove it to us

Now we can't say that she is on Zunesha or even on the boat since Oda did not give her a conclusion. That's why it is a cliffhanger Oda left the reader in uncertainty. So you can assume that she is on Zou, but at this point, it would only be speculation (just like me saying that she has more in store)
Oda left his plot on a cliffhanger unlike Yamato and co. Oda could have very easily shown Carrot saying goodbye to the SH to say that her new journey as a queen is starting or even giving her answer but Oda didn't do that. And we can't say either that Oda doesn't care or wanted to get rid of her without a resolution or simply confirmation that she is accepting the role it's still an unfinished thread. If he wanted to get rid of her he could have easily shown her accepting the role and in 25 years of writing Oda has not deprived 1 fellow traveler of a goodbye with the SH I don't see why he would make an exception

:pepecopium:

So let’s get this straight

Wano builds gigantic walls which buries it’s old lands undersees, including a RP and an Ancient Weapon

Oden goes to Laugh Tale and after that decides that one day the borders of Wano will need to be torn down

And you… don’t think any of this has to do with the Void Century?

Not being funny, I don’t think you can read.

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about lmao.

And I’ll show you this, since you obviously can’t read and probably missed it.

Zoro’s not the fighter anymore. So if Yamato does eventually get in the crew, that role’s open to her.

Same can’t be said of poor old offpanelled Carrot though.

If she became a fighter or a samurai, literally all she was doing on Wano was displaying that role.

If she became an apprentice, that would have been for some gags on the ships where despite her strength she didn’t have a clue what she was doing on a boat and took orders from the likes of Usopp and Chopper as they were her superiors.

And yet she has an open invite to join and Carrot doesn’t.

If there’s one character after Wano that we still need to keep in mind, it’s Yamato. Because that’s simply what the story left us with.

Yamato has stayed behind, but she can still join when she wants. And it does still seem like she wants to join at some point in the future. That’s a fact.

Meanwhile all Carrot has is, what, deranged ramblings about she’s important when she was treated like dirt for four years and tossed aside without even a goodbye?

Sure it is, just show the panels of her being invited to join the crew.

Here’s the thing.

No, I said that Yamato was not a certainty. I flipped and flopped on it all arc. What I thought she would at least get to do is go on an adventure, which she hasn’t and which is pretty terrible.

But the difference between Yamato and Carrot is she was at least worth talking about, cause Oda was giving us reason to talk about her chapter after chapter. He did fuck all with Carrot and you morons were wanking over her getting one appearance every couple of months where she really didn’t do shit. It’s deranged.

The entire question of Yamato vs Carrot never actually existed based on the manga. The only question the manga posed was will Yamato join? Carrot‘s argument was entirely driven by fans with a terrible understanding of the story.

Cause Yamato actually did show off being a fighter and a samurai. Pretty much all she did in the arc. Highlights being the fight with Kaido and the flashback to her in the cave.

If Yamato had joined and Oda had said Zoro’s the Master Swordsman now, and Yamato’s the fighter, would have made perfect sense. We could go back to Wano and see her fighting Ulti and Kaido, big dramatic moments, alongside Luffy and say “yup, that was built up.”

If Carrot joined as the lookout we would have a few panels of her looking through binoculars. Wow. That certainly compares. I know what I find more exciting, this

vs this

I said you don't need to travel with Luffy to tear down the borders of Wano because it was literally showned Momo didnt want Zunesha to open the borders and you tell me i can't read and that Yamato needs to go to Laugh Tale
:milaugh:

You think one panel of someone saying that someone got a samurai, means samurai is a role, while 2 minute ago you were complaining that lookout was never brought up
:milaugh:
You ignore that fighter/aprentice works for anyone including Carrot making your whole point mute, but aparently since you decided so, Carrot can't be a fighter, because reasons.
:kayneshrug:
And this entire time you're still undecided on what her role is, the role you think she would need to be exceptional in
:myman:

Do i have to seriously argue with someone that's so delusional they think a character that's actually sailed with the SH for years with no story reason, somehow never had a chance, even tho thats literally never happened, while meanwhile someone who didn't even talk to a single SH besides Luffy was a shoe in. Christ

:shame:

Weird how you're so knowledgable about the story but you didn't see Yamato not joining did ya? Maybe you should do some introspection about your narrative analysis m8, instead of doing a toddler's analysis of "bUnNy uSe biNoCuLarS, mE bOreD", "sIdEbOOb hIt kAido hArD. fUn, hehuehueh".

I'm assuming you rank your favourite SHs based on power aswell?Maybe you should go watch beetles fight and cheer on the bigger one for entertainment.

Fuck me

Everytime you get counter argued, you just move on to another point and you don't adress anything, it's completly pointless talking to you.

I was clearly talking about their nakama potential as a whole, in which Yamato is objectively better than Carrot in such regard.

If you can explain how mentioning facts makes me a Carrot hater that would be nice. But I guess steawmanning and putting words in their mouths is a great substitute. And what do you mean by concede? Has anyone said that Carrot wasn't a lookout? Or just that she was a good/unique one?

See what I mean? I never once said nor implied that Carrot was never depicted as a lookout. My "tactic" is mentioning the fact that she never did anything special or unique as a lookout like the other SHs in their respective roles. Nice strawman.

Once again ignoring context. Where is Carrot's unique SH ability as I said numerous times?

I clearly said Oda had Usopp perfrom lookout duties despite Carrot being right there, showing how little SH relevance she had.

Once again, never said nor implied that she wasn't a lookout. That's something you made up.

False comparison. Do you have any evidence of Rebecca's panel time being inflated because of an editor obsessed with her?

Again removing the context of what I said. Carrot was just a supporting character who suddenly got extra attention at the end of WCI(when Naito coincentally being editor), only to be immediately downgraded to a minor character not worth to be apart of the main conflict by the author(coincidentally, immediately after Naito left). Funny thing about all this is that Naito is a very, VERY minor thing when it comes to Carrot lacking as a whole.

I could care less about your made up critieras. Show me the evidence. It is irrelevant how people feel about a candidate when even child murderer Monet becomes a candidate. Again, show me the evidence of proper candidacy. These feelings you or other Carrot fans have don't matter, as facts don't care about your feelings. Same goes for other candidates.

I mentioned a ton of stuff that Carrot lacked but Yamato had, but all you cling to is role alone and that’s no surprise given how role is the only thing Carrot had, but even that became a weak point for her since she never displayed anything unique that only she can do, and was off paneled and separated from the main conflict which has never happened to a SH in an arc they join. Role alone isn't enough.
So first line

1. Yamato objectively better than Carrot - your opinion is "objectively"
2. And mentioning "facts" doesn't mean you're a hater - facts that come from your opinion
3. And then you say Carrot never had a lookout moment

Wtf am i supose to argue against that? Maybe repeat myself for the 54169th time, that you're complaining about Carrot not having a lookout moment (even tho that's literally the end of WCI) but Yamato doesn't have role.

Let me repeat it 30 times, maybe you'll adress it.

-you're complaining about Carrot not having a lookout moment but Yamato doesn't have role.
-you're complaining about Carrot not having a lookout moment but Yamato doesn't have role.

Do you get it now? Or are you going to keep pretending Yamato not having a role means she's up on Carrot like before?

Second part is your own conspiracy theories about Naito, which i recently found out are all BS. But it's nice to see Yamabros are so invested in their Carrot hatred, that they parrot unsubstancied BS as an argument and then unironically claim to have facts.

But for the last part let me tell you some evidence of Carrot had over Yamato, and it's not just role, which you're pretending is a negative because you're biased beyond reason.

Carrot actually talked to a crewmember and actually has been closer than 20m to the sunny.

At the end of Wano, every SH was literally Yamato Who? Literally who the fuck is she? Because she never uttered a single word to any SH. See the diference between fact and opinion?

Here's actually how reality works, Yamato has 3 things working for her, she's strong ( too much actually), she has a design you like and she wanted to join Luffy's crew.

That's all she has, those are actual facts, no dream, no role, no character arc, no reason to leave the country, no interactions with the SH, you like an Admiral level character with tits that wants to join Luffy's crew for bs reasons congratz.

Even her backstory is literally Tama but worse.

-A navigator.
-A helmsman.
-A lookout.

It seems pointless to engage with Yamabros, because even when you lay out evidence and proper arguments the answer is just "cOpE".

We have to be rtarded with it, big boobs and hitting hard is what makes a SH and a good character.

Last edited:
would make sense that oda have us something we wanted only after we didn't want it anymore. there are stronger and more ambitious people out there.

New thread, here we gooooo!!!

On topic, I still believe Luffy's "10 nakama" statement, so I believe someone will join.
at this point who cares. Luffy took out two yonkous and their crews. King and big mom beat more enemies together than anybody else in the alliance.
Caribou - meme/actually evil
Bonney- way too late, no role
Vivi- too weak

:kriwhat:
Don't mind actual evil but let's be honest he's a less funny Ceasar.

Waribou
Crew lacked a logia :finally:
Crew doesn't really lack anything. All the interesting things a logia could have added to the story are long gone. we know deal with God's and adcoc. a logia would just be cute.

SH crew lack a logia, so the likes of Gangster Gastino and Chadribou have their chance in our trolling hearts 😇
Best we can hope for them is captives on Luffy's islands somewhere trying to right the wrongs. Nami and Sanji isn't going to let Caesar and caribou respectively join. and oda isn't going to add dimensions to their character to make us like them.

ur dedication to tama is sweet. her colorspread was super cute too
if somehow Tama and Momo could join that would have been sweet.
I feel like she could have added so much fun to ends Lobby thriller ark Fishman island etc but that ship has sailed. she's always been part of the crew but it's best to finish the story as minimalist ad possible. The days where the strawhats went on adventure and actually interacted and had suspenseful moments are over. All we have left is very confusing matchups and Zoro whoring.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So first line

1. Yamato objectively better than Carrot - your opinion is "objectively"
Carrot never had a backstory, was never a main factor to an arc, not major thematic value, no ties to an main villain, no villain or problem than Luffy solved for her. Those are major things that all SHs share and Yamato nailed those checkmark too. Carrot nailed none of them.

That alone made Yamato better than Carrot.

2. And mentioning "facts" doesn't mean you're a hater - facts that come from your opinion
Carrot having nothing more than a minor role in Wano is a fact.

Carrot getting off screened by a side villain and separated from the main conflict is a fact

Carrot not having a sad backstory, lacking focus above that of supporting character etc are facts.

Those are not opinions. Unless it's an opinion that Carrot is a rabbit or something?

3. And then you say Carrot never had a lookout moment
Again with the lies. Even after I was so direct, you strawman once again. I said Carrot never done anything unique that other SHs cannot do themselves.

Jinbe showed helmsmanship that only he can do. Where is Carrot's unique lookout prowess?

Wtf am i supose to argue against that? Maybe repeat myself for the 54169th time, that you're complaining about Carrot not having a lookout moment (even tho that's literally the end of WCI) but Yamato doesn't have role.

Let me repeat it 30 times, maybe you'll adress it.

Do you get it now? Or are you going to keep pretending Yamato not having a role means she's up on Carrot like before?
For the 468383th time myself, where is Carrot's unique lookout ability that no other SH can do?

Second part is your own conspiracy theories about Naito, which i recently found out are all BS. But it's nice to see Yamabros are so invested in their Carrot hatred, that they parrot unsubstancied BS as an argument and then unironically claim to have facts.
The very fact that you think I even like Yamato kills your arguement. It ironically makes you appear younonly argue in bad faith given how often you use "Yamato fan/Carrot hater" as an actual argument.

But for the last part let me tell you some evidence of Carrot had over Yamato, and it's not just role, which you're pretending is a negative because you're biased beyond reason.
Where is it? And how is getting off paneled as a minor character better than being a main character interacting with the main heroes and villain of the arc?

Carrot actually talked to a crewmember and actually has been closer than 20m to the sunny.
Many characters bonded with the SHs and so did Yamato.....

At the end of Wano, every SH was literally Yamato Who? Literally who the fuck is she? Because she never uttered a single word to any SH. See the diference between fact and opinion?
What you're speaking is outright false. She spent time with the SHs for a whole week and they all said goodbye at the end.

Here's actually how reality works, Yamato has 3 things working for her, she's strong ( too much actually), she has a design you like and she wanted to join Luffy's crew.
Again with the made up nonsense to call one a Yamato fan as an argument. The very fact that you think I of all people like her design let alone the character herself, shows how you're just aimlessly throwing out labels when one dares to disagree with you.

Even if you toss it down to 3, it's still more than what Carrot brought.

That's all she has, those are actual facts, no dream, no role, no character arc, no reason to leave the country, no interactions with the SH, you like an Admiral level character with tits that wants to join Luffy's crew for bs reasons congratz.
Yanato stated her dream multiple times but yet you say she has none. Huh....so you whine about facts vs opinions when you give outright false statements.

And again with assuming someone likes a characters because they disagree with you.

"Admiral level"??? I thought arguing about power levels was a bad thing? Guess not if it's for youth argument eh?

Even her backstory is literally Tama but worse.
And she had a backstory unlike Carrot.

I said you don't need to travel with Luffy to tear down the borders of Wano because it was literally showned Momo didnt want Zunesha to open the borders and you tell me i can't read and that Yamato needs to go to Laugh Tale
Man you’re stupid.

Everything about the Roger Pirates being too early, there being a prophesied time, Luffy and Momo being vital for the dawn, it’s all building up to the same thing.

The borders are up because the ancient people of Wano were waiting for Luffy. One day they will take them down, and that will happen to help Luffy.

The borders will not come down until Luffy has reached his destined goal. If Luffy doesn’t get there, they’ll never bring them down. That’s why the dreams work together.

You think one panel of someone saying that someone got a samurai, means samurai is a role, while 2 minute ago you were complaining that lookout was never brought up
You- “samurai is not a role”
Manga- “literally has Oden being known as Whitebeard’s samurai”

Give me a panel of anyone talking about lookouts, dipshit.
You ignore that fighter/aprentice works for anyone including Carrot making your whole point mute, but aparently since you decided so, Carrot can't be a fighter, because reasons.
Son, you’re trying to act superior when you were trying to argue that fighter- the role that Zoro, the guy who has been in the crew the longest, had for twenty plus years- was not a thing.

You don’t have a clue about the topic.

Why would I think Carrot could be the fighter when she was off-panelled against Perospero?

Apprentice, would make more sense than lookout since itks an actual role, but again, I don’t care what role you retards are trying to pretend Carrot would have. It doesn’t matter, cause she is not and will never be a Strawhat.

And this entire time you're still undecided on what her role is, the role you think she would need to be exceptional in
Better to be unsure but seeing there’s options open, had Oda opted to go for it

Than being a flat-earth moron trying to pretend that lookout is a super important role that was locked in for the obvious Strawhat Carrot.
Do i have to seriously argue with someone that's so delusional they think a character that's actually sailed with the SH for years with no story reason, somehow never had a chance, even tho thats literally never happened, while meanwhile someone who didn't even talk to a single SH besides Luffy was a shoe in. Christ
You poor dumb shit, Carrot‘s story is over and she got jack shit. Law, Momo and Kin’emon sailed with the Strawhats longer, Yamato got an actual invite, Carrot got nothing.

This is just sad from you, you’re ranting and raving about a character that Oda gives no shits about, no matter that she went to crew to WCI.

Weird how you're so knowledgable about the story but you didn't see Yamato not joining did ya? Maybe you should do some introspection about your narrative analysis m8, instead of doing a toddler's analysis of "bUnNy uSe biNoCuLarS, mE bOreD", "sIdEbOOb hIt kAido hArD. fUn, hehuehueh".
May 2022

Man, we’ve hit the crazy end of Dressrosa stage where everyone and anyone is being called the next Strawhat

Nobody, Yamato, Momo are the only feasible options to me.

(Maybe in that order, unless Yamato gets a bigger role in the post fight of Wano).

I would love if after all these years of arguments fucking Raizo comes nin-nining right into the Strawhats though.
You don’t know shit about me lol

I'm assuming you rank your favourite SHs based on power aswell?Maybe you should go watch beetles fight and cheer on the bigger one for entertainment.
Now you’re just having a mini-breakdown which is very entertaining to watch.

No, I don’t rate my favourite Strawhats Luffy > Zoro > Sanji surprisingly enough.

would make sense that oda have us something we wanted only after we didn't want it anymore. there are stronger and more ambitious people out there.

at this point who cares. Luffy took out two yonkous and their crews. King and big mom beat more enemies together than anybody else in the alliance.
Don't mind actual evil but let's be honest he's a less funny Ceasar.

Crew doesn't really lack anything. All the interesting things a logia could have added to the story are long gone. we know deal with God's and adcoc. a logia would just be cute.

Best we can hope for them is captives on Luffy's islands somewhere trying to right the wrongs. Nami and Sanji isn't going to let Caesar and caribou respectively join. and oda isn't going to add dimensions to their character to make us like them.

if somehow Tama and Momo could join that would have been sweet.

I feel like she could have added so much fun to ends Lobby thriller ark Fishman island etc but that ship has sailed. she's always been part of the crew but it's best to finish the story as minimalist ad possible. The days where the strawhats went on adventure and actually interacted and had suspenseful moments are over. All we have left is very confusing matchups and Zoro whoring.
No dimensions needed to they character when people already like them :kaidowhat:

Yamato aint joining the crew during the series tbh.
Lol, that’s the funny thing about all this.

I’m not even saying she is joining, this whole thing just started with me pointing out that it was dumb as fuck to say that Carrot had a better chance than Yamato of joining the crew. Especially since Yamato does have this open invitation to go at any time she wants. That’s where we left Wano at, and ir’s why we can at least still talk about Yamato.

Even though personally, as I said

If we’d been given a good finale scene like we got with Jinbei that would have been annoying, but a good enough argument

But Yamato’s literally punted to the side to focus on Momo, so it doesn’t really make me care or want her to join. There’s more reason to want Momo in the future since Luffy said he thinks of him as a little brother and invited him as well.
But I’m getting this getting fucking 1984 “Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia” shit where people are flat out ignoring what was written and instead reading some crazy version of OP where Carrot was always this super important character. It’s wild.

Carrot never had a backstory, was never a main factor to an arc, not major thematic value, no ties to an main villain, no villain or problem than Luffy solved for her. Those are major things that all SHs share and Yamato nailed those checkmark too. Carrot nailed none of them.

That alone made Yamato better than Carrot.

Carrot having nothing more than a minor role in Wano is a fact.

Carrot getting off screened by a side villain and separated from the main conflict is a fact

Carrot not having a sad backstory, lacking focus above that of supporting character etc are facts.

Those are not opinions. Unless it's an opinion that Carrot is a rabbit or something?

Again with the lies. Even after I was so direct, you strawman once again. I said Carrot never done anything unique that other SHs cannot do themselves.

Jinbe showed helmsmanship that only he can do. Where is Carrot's unique lookout prowess?

For the 468383th time myself, where is Carrot's unique lookout ability that no other SH can do?

The very fact that you think I even like Yamato kills your arguement. It ironically makes you appear younonly argue in bad faith given how often you use "Yamato fan/Carrot hater" as an actual argument.

Where is it? And how is getting off paneled as a minor character better than being a main character interacting with the main heroes and villain of the arc?

Many characters bonded with the SHs and so did Yamato.....

What you're speaking is outright false. She spent time with the SHs for a whole week and they all said goodbye at the end.

Again with the made up nonsense to call one a Yamato fan as an argument. The very fact that you think I of all people like her design let alone the character herself, shows how you're just aimlessly throwing out labels when one dares to disagree with you.

Even if you toss it down to 3, it's still more than what Carrot brought.

Yanato stated her dream multiple times but yet you say she has none. Huh....so you whine about facts vs opinions when you give outright false statements.

And again with assuming someone likes a characters because they disagree with you.

"Admiral level"??? I thought arguing about power levels was a bad thing? Guess not if it's for youth argument eh?

And she had a backstory unlike Carrot.
I mean i just repeat myself endlessy and it's never adressed.

1-"What's Carrot unique lookout prowess"

What's Yamato role? Anytime this century if you'd like.

2-"For the 468383th time myself, where is Carrot's unique lookout ability that no other SH can do?"

Giberish, she can jump 100 meters in the air and has good eyesight, what else do you want? Do you want her to spot something 1548 miles away or soemthing? Jesus Christ.

3-"The very fact that you think I even like Yamato kills your arguement. It ironically makes you appear younonly argue in bad faith given how often you use "Yamato fan/Carrot hater" as an actual argument."

Ok i guess we can resolve this in 5 seconds, do you dislike Carrot? Oh you do? Shocker.

4-"Where is it? And how is getting off paneled as a minor character better than being a main character interacting with the main heroes and villain of the arc?"

Yeah just like Nami and Robin interacted with the main villains of their arc, oh wait. Yeah congratz every princess of the arc interacts with the main villain, Rebbeca, Vivi, this is some bs imaginary standard as to why one would be a SH.

5-"Many characters bonded with the SHs and so did Yamato.....
What you're speaking is outright false. She spent time with the SHs for a whole week and they all said goodbye at the end."

Oh yeah totally, talking of offscreens where is that? I'm glad in your head she spent time with the SH for a whole week. Just ignore the thousands and thousands of interactions and SH centric moments Carrot had, anything for agenda my dude.

6-"Yanato stated her dream multiple times but yet you say she has none. Huh....so you whine about facts vs opinions when you give outright false statements."

Oh really what is it? The other guy said it's to bring down Wano's borders, what's your take?
Why do you all never talk about specifics, what's Yamato's role and dream, just answer.

7-""Admiral level"??? I thought arguing about power levels was a bad thing? Guess not if it's for youth argument eh?"

Yamato is too strong to have joined the SH at the end of Wano and she's way too old to have the position of aprentice which is what the other guy suggested.

How can this possibly be an argument in your favour or how you're even relating these two things is beyond me

Lol, that’s the funny thing about all this.

I’m not even saying she is joining, this whole thing just started with me pointing out that it was dumb as fuck to say that Carrot had a better chance than Yamato of joining the crew. Especially since Yamato does have this open invitation to go at any time she wants. That’s where we left Wano at, and ir’s why we can at least still talk about Yamato.

Even though personally, as I said

But I’m getting this getting fucking 1984 “Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia” shit where people are flat out ignoring what was written and instead reading some crazy version of OP where Carrot was always this super important character. It’s wild.
lol Carrot went missing for an entire arc and people still act like she's relevant?

Man you’re stupid.

Everything about the Roger Pirates being too early, there being a prophesied time, Luffy and Momo being vital for the dawn, it’s all building up to the same thing.

The borders are up because the ancient people of Wano were waiting for Luffy. One day they will take them down, and that will happen to help Luffy.

The borders will not come down until Luffy has reached his destined goal. If Luffy doesn’t get there, they’ll never bring them down. That’s why the dreams work together.

Manga- “literally has Oden being known as Whitebeard’s samurai”

Give me a panel of anyone talking about lookouts, dipshit.

Son, you’re trying to act superior when you were trying to argue that fighter- the role that Zoro, the guy who has been in the crew the longest, had for twenty plus years- was not a thing.

You don’t have a clue about the topic.

Why would I think Carrot could be the fighter when she was off-panelled against Perospero?

Apprentice, would make more sense than lookout since itks an actual role, but again, I don’t care what role you retards are trying to pretend Carrot would have. It doesn’t matter, cause she is not and will never be a Strawhat.

Better to be unsure but seeing there’s options open, had Oda opted to go for it

Than being a flat-earth moron trying to pretend that lookout is a super important role that was locked in for the obvious Strawhat Carrot.

You poor dumb shit, Carrot‘s story is over and she got jack shit. Law, Momo and Kin’emon sailed with the Strawhats longer, Yamato got an actual invite, Carrot got nothing.

This is just sad from you, you’re ranting and raving about a character that Oda gives no shits about, no matter that she went to crew to WCI.

May 2022

You don’t know shit about me lol

Now you’re just having a mini-breakdown which is very entertaining to watch.

No, I don’t rate my favourite Strawhats Luffy > Zoro > Sanji surprisingly enough.

I mean i'm not going to adress all of this retarded nonsense untill you can actually make sense and explain how Yamato needs to travel with Luffy to Raftel, so that Momo can open Wano's borders.

Literally pure headcanon that you need to reach raftel before you open the borders, Momo literally said to Zuneesha to not open the borders because he knew he was too weak to defend Wano but you're so gaslight in your bs you don't even see reality.

The only character who had the dream you described of the Dawn and to make sure the SH reach Raftel is the Minks, Pedro specially and by consequence Carrot.