Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
No one said that though? I mean, it would help you calm down if you stop strawmanning people and making stuff up. It aint serious
Sure bro.

It's not subjective. It is a fact that Carrot never displayed any kind of lookout ability beyond that of what the other SHs can easily do themselves.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe it would serve your memory that i remind you this all exchange with you started because you unironically said Carrot gets negative points for her failing as a lookout for some reason but Yamato somehow just has 0 points because we haven't seen her have a role.

All because you seem to be immune to the idea of contemplating Carrot actually has an advantage over Yamato which is role.

Is that me making stuff up aswell?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Sure bro.

Maybe it would serve your memory that i remind you this all exchange with you started because you unironically said Carrot gets negative points for her failing as a lookout for some reason but Yamato somehow just has 0 points because we haven't seen her have a role.

All because you seem to be immune to the idea of contemplating Carrot actually has an advantage over Yamato which is role.

Is that me making stuff up aswell?
OK yeah you're playing dumb on purpose. Every time I say Carrot was never portrayed as a SPECIAL lookout, you strawman to claim I said Carrot was never shown as a lookout period.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah i'm the one playing dumb, ok what the fuck do you mean with "special" lookout?

This is going to be as good as samurai is a pirate role
For like the 8th I've repeated, when has Carrot showed lookout ability that only she can do?

No one can steer the ship like Jinbe
No one can navigate like Nami
No one can fix the ship like Franky

The SHs are excellent at their roles. When has Carrot displayed lookout ability that is beyond the other SHs? Carrot has noticed enemies from a distance, and the other SHs did the exact same thing for the longest time. What makes Carrot stand out?

As for the Usopp part that you also strawmanned constantly, once again, Carrot was right there but Oda choose to have Usopp be the lookout in that moment instead of using Carrot, showing how unimportant she was when it comes to being a SH.

For like the 8th I've repeated, when has Carrot showed lookout ability that only she can do?

No one can steer the ship like Jinbe
No one can navigate like Nami
No one can fix the ship like Franky

The SHs are excellent at their roles. When has Carrot displayed lookout ability that is beyond the other SHs? Carrot has noticed enemies from a distance, and the other SHs did the exact same thing for the longest time. What makes Carrot stand out?

As for the Usopp part that you also strawmanned constantly, once again, Carrot was right there but Oda choose to have Usopp be the lookout in that moment instead of using Carrot, showing how unimportant she was when it comes to being a SH.
Wow and Yasop is a better sniper than Ussop currently, well there goes that point.

And again ok, so in your personal opinion Carrot isn't good enough as a lookout, we already estabilished that.

Ok now explain to me how that's a positive towards Yamato that literally has no role.

Yamato had 0 points for nakama role, but still had the possibility of showing something. Carrot had negative points for the reasons above. Again, I don't see any double standards from Garp.
Explain in what universe is "still had the possibility of showing something" isn't you coping for Yamato, a character that you suposedly don't even support.

How in the world do you not see how amazingly biased you sound?

Carrot: Mediocre at her role in your opinion, even tho she actually did it with the SHs = negative points
Yamato: Wano is over and she still hasn't displayed a role or any hint at anything whatsoever = 0 points

:seriously:

Last edited:
Btw Garp had the double standard of expecting a massive lookout special super duper amazing moment, while making up bs roles that Yamato could have like fighter/samurai/aprentice. That's the double standard like i said a fcking day ago.

Carrot: has to have a massive lookout moment
Yamato: can be whatever random role

in your rush to defend him, you created this whole fallacy which you can't resolve because it's seems to be beyond you and some people to say that when it comes to role it's a positive for Carrot and a negative for Yamato and that yes there was a double standard.

If we can't even understand each other in these basic terms, there's no point in talking

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Wow and Yasop is a better sniper than Ussop currently, well there goes that point.

And again ok, so in your personal opinion Carrot isn't good enough as a lookout, we already estabilished that.

Ok now explain to me how that's a positive towards Yamato that literally has no role.

Explain in what universe is "still had the possibility of showing something" isn't you coping for Yamato, a character that you suposedly don't even support.

How in the world do you not see how amazingly biased you sound?

Carrot: Mediocre at her role in your opinion, even tho she actually did it with the SHs = negative points
Yamato: Wano is over and she still hasn't displayed a role or any hint at anything whatsoever = 0 points

:seriously:
Dude Wano is over and Yamato didn't join. I'm clearly talking about before she stayed. There was the possibly of her showing something but she never did. This is another thing I've repeated muitple times but you strawmanned.

I've also never said Carrot was mediocre at being a lookout which is yet ANOTHER strawman by you. I clearly said that she never showed anything that only she can do like the other SHs in their roles. If Yamato had a role, then she would have to be better at it than any other SHs and would need a moment showing this, something she nor Carrot showed. It's not a Carrot only thing that you obsessively make it out to be.

The entire conversation was about who was, not IS, the better candidate and it was Yamato. The ONLY thing Carrot had over Yamato was an easy role and you act like it's the only thing that mattered.

Dude Wano is over and Yamato didn't join. I'm clearly talking about before she stayed. There was the possibly of her showing something but she never did. This is another thing I've repeated muitple times but you strawmanned.
Omg such a strawman, i'm literally quoting you verbatim in most replies but im always strawmaning. I ask you 30x times how Carrot has negative points and Yamato is a 0 and you jsut repeat strawman ad nausem and don't answer the one question i ask you.

I've also never said Carrot was mediocre at being a lookout which is yet ANOTHER strawman by you. I clearly said that she never showed anything that only she can do like the other SHs in their roles. If Yamato had a role, then she would have to be better at it than any other SHs and would need a moment showing this, something she nor Carrot showed. It's not a Carrot only thing that you obsessively make it out to be.
Yeah massive strawman my dude, it's not like mediocre conveys the exact same argument you were making, ok broseph.

"If Yamato had a role, then she would have to be better at it than any other SHs and would need a moment showing this, something she nor Carrot showed. It's not a Carrot only thing that you obsessively make it out to be."

I'd believe you if you actually said that as oposed to saying Carrot has negative points as a role and Yamato is a 0. So do you want to backtrack and say you consider them both 0?

Cool, not sure why the fuck you replied to me then, when i was arguing about that double standard garp did but sure.

The entire conversation was about who was, not IS,
Right cool bro that's purely in your imagination, noone specified a when but sure, but make sure to keep saying i'm strawmaning.

the better candidate and it was Yamato. The ONLY thing Carrot had over Yamato was an easy role and you act like it's the only thing that mattered.

Right just ignore the time spent on the ship, the bonding she actually had with the SHs, the fact no other character has been with the SH for this long without being a plot point and ignore that untill the last 3 chapters of wano no SH had any fcking clue who Yamato was.

And you're good to go

Like seriously what part of Carrot has been depicted as having a role and Yamato hasn't do you have such a problem with?

Why can't you just acept it and move on, why do you have to painfully, weirdly fixate on this point trying to score some W, when it's a basic fckign fact. Christ

Omg such a strawman, i'm literally quoting you verbatim in most replies but im always strawmaning. I ask you 30x times how Carrot has negative points and Yamato is a 0 and you jsut repeat strawman ad nausem and don't answer the one question i ask you.

Yeah massive strawman my dude, it's not like mediocre conveys the exact same argument you were making, ok broseph.

"If Yamato had a role, then she would have to be better at it than any other SHs and would need a moment showing this, something she nor Carrot showed. It's not a Carrot only thing that you obsessively make it out to be."

I'd believe you if you actually said that as oposed to saying Carrot has negative points as a role and Yamato is a 0. So do you want to backtrack and say you consider them both 0?

Cool, not sure why the fuck you replied to me then, when i was arguing about that double standard garp did but sure.

Right cool bro that's purely in your imagination, noone specified a when but sure, but make sure to keep saying i'm strawmaning.

Right just ignore the time spent on the ship, the bonding she actually had with the SHs, the fact no other character has been with the SH for this long without being a plot point and ignore that untill the last 3 chapters of wano no SH had any fcking clue who Yamato was.

And you're good to go

Like seriously what part of Carrot has been depicted as having a role and Yamato hasn't do you have such a problem with?

Why can't you just acept it and move on, why do you have to painfully, weirdly fixate on this point trying to score some W, when it's a basic fckign fact. Christ
How is Carrot supposed to join when she’s hundreds of kilometers away?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If you claim I said something I never did and argue it, then it's a strawman by definition. And I literally gave the reason why I gave Carrot negative points and repeated them. You repeating the question cause you don't like my direct answers is your problem.

So you're admitting that I never said that Carrot was a mediocre lookout and you made it up? Ok cool.

And if you weren't filled with so much aggression, you'd notice the numerous times I said the SHs did the lookout stuff just like she did, so does that mean all the SHs are mediocre lookouts? I repeatedly asked when she has showed better lookout abilities that only she can do.

Yamato is a 0 and Carrot has negative points rolewise because of their overall nakama checkpoints as I said before. Carrot was in the negatives because she had such low chances of being a SH given how utterly unimportant she was. Being a lookout doesn't make up for Carrot lacking anything to even make her an important/main character, being relegated to a minor character who got off screened.

Many characters sailed with the SHs and spent time with them but never joined so why is Carrot special? Carrot hasn't been anything above a temporary supporting character. She was a minor character in Wano.

The SHs literally found out who Yamato was and spent 7 days with her, with Luffy being disappointed with her staying behind. Carrot didn't even get a goodbye. It's easy to ignore stuff like this but whine when others supposedly do it like a hypocrite eh?

Guy you said Carrot was a better candidate than Yamato when she never was. The only thing you clung to to show this was the lookout stuff, acting like being a minor character with no key SH material who gets off screened as their biggest moment doesn't matter.

This discussion is hillarious.

You could make a book with this! :milaugh:

I don't think Carrot is joining though. We would've seen her several chapters ago if this was the case. I can't see Oda trolling us about this, because why would he?

Yamato has a chance, but the Oden gag ruined her for me. If she can overcome her unhealthy obsession then she might be decent.

This discussion just seems kind of pointless to be honest. We need to learn to move on and talk about other characters. As weak as Vivi is, I think we can agree that she's just as much of a Straw Hat as the others. IF (this is kind of a big if) she were to join, Oda would give her some sort of ability.

I don't think Carrot is joining though. We would've seen her several chapters ago if this was the case. I can't see Oda trolling us about this, because why would he?

Yamato has a chance, but the Oden gag ruined her for me. If she can overcome her unhealthy obsession then she might be decent.

This discussion just seems kind of pointless to be honest. We need to learn to move on and talk about other characters. As weak as Vivi is, I think we can agree that she's just as much of a Straw Hat as the others. IF (this is kind of a big if) she were to join, Oda would give her some sort of ability.
This discussion may be pointless but it’s entertaining as fuck :ihaha:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Nah Yamato done for too. The only real issue is that so many are taking this nakama shit so personally even after their train crashes. I swear this is reaching Monet levels and boy do I got some stories to tell about them.

I swear to god Carrot is the worst thing happened to One Piece. People cant stop talking about her holy shit. I guess she is a 10/10 for furry lovers...

Its over. Yamato done. Carrot done. Fuck both of them

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON!
You think BOTH are done? Only Yamato lovers and Carrot haters would say that!

If you claim I said something I never did and argue it, then it's a strawman by definition. And I literally gave the reason why I gave Carrot negative points and repeated them. You repeating the question cause you don't like my direct answers is your problem.
You didn't answer the question you're just lying, further down in this response you're goalpost shifting and saying "Carrot has negative points rolewise because of their overall nakama checkpoints".

You're in real time doing the most bs gaslighting lol.

So you're admitting that I never said that Carrot was a mediocre lookout and you made it up? Ok cool.
Yeah i'm sorry i used the word mediocre, instead of "not special", i didn't know i had to restrict my vocabulary to avoid strawmaning.

And if you weren't filled with so much aggression, you'd notice the numerous times I said the SHs did the lookout stuff just like she did, so does that mean all the SHs are mediocre lookouts? I repeatedly asked when she has showed better lookout abilities that only she can do.
But they didn't, and that's irrelevant, the sheer fact she can jump into the crow's nest instantly is enough to make her better than all the SH at lookout. And your arbirtary standard that she's not good enough is just your personal opinion.

Yamato is a 0 and Carrot has negative points rolewise because of their overall nakama checkpoints as I said before. Carrot was in the negatives because she had such low chances of being a SH given how utterly unimportant she was. Being a lookout doesn't make up for Carrot lacking anything to even make her an important/main character, being relegated to a minor character who got off screened.
Ok cool opinion?

Many characters sailed with the SHs and spent time with them but never joined so why is Carrot special? Carrot has been an anything above a temporary supporting character. She was a minor character in Wano.
Oh really like who? Oh just Law, Kinemon, Momo, Vivi. All irrelevant side characters.

Oh but let me guess, youre going to mention Caribou, Ceasar and Zoros bounty friends?

The SHs literally found out who Yamato was and spent 7 days with her, with Luffy being disappointed with her staying behind. Carrot didn't even get a goodbye. It's easy to ignore stuff like this but whine when others supposedly do it like a hypocrite eh?
Christ i'm a hypocrite are you unironically talking about some bs like the SH spent 7 days with Yamato, why the fuck is your own personal imagination an argument, wtf am i hearing lmao.

In what universe have you ever seen a strawhat candidate not being seen or have their existence known by any SH during the entire arc?

In what world do you live in, where Yamato had any interactions with the SH, this is beyond delusional.

Guy you said Carrot was a better candidate than Yamato when she never was. The only thing you clung to to show this was the lookout stuff, acting like being a minor character with no key SH material who gets off screened as their biggest moment doesn't matter.
No i asked him role and dream, which he proceed to bs and you seem to have inhereted his will. It's nice to be accused of strawmaning constantly and then have someone literally gaslighting the discussion i was part of and not you.

Jesus Christ

:shocking: Bomamato fans are coping harder, lol. :gokulaugh:

Delusion with her and delusional with themselve. Why can't you just admit that you were being hypotized by titties and that she was never suppose to be anything more. Sheesh
:whitepress: