Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Her dream that she mentioned multiple times is to sail the seas to be free, to live as Oden did.
Weird you didn't interject at all when Garp said her dream was to open the borders of Wano and i was arguing that made no sense. But you felt the need to interject about the role part!

So Carrot doesn't have a dream but that's the dogsht you come up for Yamato's dream, great

She interacted with Luffy, Franky, Jinbe and Brooke if I'm not mistaken. Or is this new criteria now gonna be you have to have a lengthy interaction with all the SHs when even the SHs themselves didnt do that?
The SHs didn't interact with SH candidates during their arc? When did Yamato interact with any of those characters, that isn't end of Wano wrap up, please provide the panels or chapters.

If you make up something I said, especially if it changes the context and attack it like you did numerous times, it is a strawman by definition. Exaggerating what I said is the same thing. If even you think that's what I meant, it's still a strawman. The "it" was obviously my post about the non existent double standards.
You think me saying mediocre instead of "not special" is somehow a strawman so maybe you should re evaliate that standard.

We didnt learn that Franky was a full fledged shipwright until after Enies Lobby. Before that, he was just believed to be a weapon maker and ship dismantler. Since it happened before, Yamato had a time limit to post-Onigashima.
Nope he was literally making boats in his backstory in Water 7, that's what his "weapons" are, they are battleships. His mentor was a shipwright, his brother was a shipwright and he's whole backstory revolved aroudn ship building.

I mean genuily what the fuck are you comparing Yamato too.

Do you not understand that you're simply asking a question here and not making false statements about what I said?

I never gave a damn about whatever possibly made up role she could've had cause I never wanted her to join. It's BS unless she actually showed a role and excelled at it beyond the other SHs. I was open minded to the possibly of her getting one later since once again, we didn't find out Franky was a full fledged shipwright until Post-Enies Lobby. She had a time limit. Hell, I never once said she was gonna join.
Ok cool do you understand that argument of, "she might get a role later", means nothing for who's a better candidate then?

Ok you don't like Carrot not special lookout role, maybe she gets one "later".

When i'm arguing with a guy thats demanding Carrot be special at a role, if the answer to what's Yamato role, is: Oh she might get one later, or she might be a Samurai/fighter whatever, then that's not an argument.

If you're analyzing candidates and with Carrot you criticize her not being special enough of a lookout but Yamato can just get one later, do you see where the double standard lies?

Very easy
She wants to sail out to the sea and have adventures - Like how SHs does by going out to different Islands since the beginning. Luffy always talked about adventures.

She wants to be free like Oden - Oden travelled with WB and Roger.

And, we know Luffy is all about Freedom and would be future PK.

She wanted to sail out with Ace but since he is dead, sailing out with Future PK fits well for someone who pretends to be like Oden

It fits narratively very well bro
Defending Wano also fits pretty well for someone who pretends to be like Oden bro. That's kind of the issue.

Which is what she did

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If you're analyzing candidates and with Carrot you criticize her not being special enough of a lookout but Yamato can just get one later, do you see where the double standard lies?
You see this is one of your biggest problems. This was explained to you but you always backtrack.

The SHs showed that they are the best in their role than anyone else. Carrot never showed she was a better lookout than any of the SHs and faded into background, getting more and more minuses to her candidacy as a whole. The possibilities for Carrot became more and more unlikely. By the time Yamato showed up, Carrot was already buried. By the time Yamato started checking the boxes for nakamaship, Carrot received worse by getting off screened while Yamato still had possibilities. Again, do you follow? Carrot now still has no chances. She's done, as is Yamato.

You're defending fictional characters in a fictional story too much. That's the problem :endthis:
I asked what Yamato's role and dream are and how is it better than Carrots and this happened , my mistake. Christ.

:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

while Yamato still had possibilities.
No she didn't, that's the point. You keep pretending i was talking to Garp in the time frame of halfway through Wano, that's purely your invention, get this through your head.

There's an entire 5+ page essay of back and forth argumentative debating. Was the answer not clear within the first page? :odenugh:
Since the answer i got for role was Samurai/aprentice/fighter and get a role later.

And the answer for dream was: opening wano's border/adventures.

And somehow noone of them concede their points are flimsy as fuck and all differ from each other so here we are

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I asked what Yamato's role and dream are and how is it better than Carrots and this happened , my mistake. Christ.

:whitepress:

No she didn't, that's the point. You keep pretending i was talking to Garp in the time frame of halfway through Wano, that's purely your invention, get this through your head.

You tell me how carrot dream is better than yamato

And, yamato dream isn't just about adventures but also about freedom smh

Defending Wano also fits pretty well for someone who pretends to be like Oden bro. That's kind of the issue.

Which is what she did
That's because Oda is a clown.

Wano is a disaster for a reason.

I don't think yamato joining later on makes any sense if she didn't join post wano so for me this ship has sailed but I do agree with those who says yamato joining made more sense than carrot.

If yamato didn't join than I am 100% sure carrot won't either unless you read Barrel piece :hihihi:

Since the answer i got for role was Samurai/aprentice/fighter and get a role later.

And the answer for dream was: opening wano's border/adventures.

And somehow noone of them concede their points are flimsy as fuck and all differ from each other so here we are
It's interesting to note that whenever you talk about Yamto's dream then you only mention adventures but not freedom when panel I shared clearly says freedom too :pepecopium:

You tell me how carrot dream is better than yamato
Nah i'm good thanks

And, yamato dream isn't just about adventures but also about freedom smh
Cool bro, dream is freedom seems to mean a lot

I don't think yamato joining later on makes any sense if she didn't join post wano so for me this ship has sailed but I do agree with those who says yamato joining made more sense than carrot.
Hum hum yeah totally

It's interesting to note that whenever you talk about Yamto's dream then you only mention adventures but not freedom when panel I shared clearly says freedom too :pepecopium:
Yeah you got me, i didn't want to admit but freedom as a dream is too much of a strong concrete dream only fufilled by sailing with the SHs.

I got BTFO, finally some peak arguments

Were you guys entertained? Hit me up when you want more overdone debates when I'm bored at work
:rosismile:
You'll never be as good as "Samurai is a pirate role", sorry.

:kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah i'm good thanks

Cool bro, dream is freedom seems to mean a lot

Hum hum yeah totally

Yeah you got me, i didn't want to admit but freedom as a dream is too much of a strong concrete dream only fufilled by sailing with the SHs.

I got BTFO, finally some peak arguments
So no counter arguments. Expected.

It's funny to see that you deny freedom as a dream for yamato when our MC has similar dream on panel

Tag me when you got real counter arguments from one piece and not barrel piece.:kobeha:

Peace out bro ✌️

So no counter arguments. Expected.

It's funny to see that you deny freedom as a dream for yamato when our MC has similar dream on panel

Tag me when you got real counter arguments from one piece and not barrel piece.:kobeha:

Peace out bro ✌️
Hum ok?

How do you fufil the dream of freedom and why does she need to travel with the SH to fufill that freedom?

:pepeke: