Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I was thinking that if King Cobra is actually dead (which he seems to be the case judging from Sabo's words 2 chapters ago) then Vivi would have to join the SHs out of necessity at this point. :few:

But on the other hand that just means her country needs her more than ever to be the queen. :josad:
Let's hope Imu doesn't do a Uranus in Alabasta, and make the capital city go bye bye.

To be 100% sure Carrot is not going anywhere, I need a panel to see her on Zou with Wanda & other minks, minding their own business, maybe following Luffy to be ready to support him in the final great war. Until then there is still a 0.000000000001% chance Oda will bring her back, if anything - just to mess with us fans :D
Just for a reference - Yamato has a 0.000001% chance to reappear in the story and meet SH again imo. So while both possibilities are extremely low in my opinion, Oda is notorious for messing with our heads and I cannot rule out those possibilities.

Caribou, meanwhile, gets a free ride, insight into Luffy's dream, one more arc and we'll suddenly learn he was Dragon's right hand all along :D

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
oda it's onsite when i see u. u can be bothered to give two flashback to yamato-kun...which didn't really need two and yet nogoodbye 4 her. hell no reluctant but hopeful acceptance of the role of dutchess scene for carrot. i sure would have like to see chopper reaction to his little sis becoming royalty catded

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah scroll up a bit more and notice noone brought up Carrot untill someone insulted Yamato

If noone of you care about Yamato you wouldn't even reply.

:kayneshrug:
So if you talk about a character, you care about them? You're using a character to make fun of people. Obviously people are gonna reply.

That "someone" you speak of....you mean the Carrot fan who was making fun of Yamato fanbase?