Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I was thinking that if King Cobra is actually dead (which he seems to be the case judging from Sabo's words 2 chapters ago) then Vivi would have to join the SHs out of necessity at this point. :few:

But on the other hand that just means her country needs her more than ever to be the queen. :josad:
Time in One Piece is incredibly slow, so you'd be lucky if a month passes in one or two arcs. I think Wano took about a month, with the time before the raid and then after, but I'm not entirely sure.

Vivi joining the Straw Hats is more reasonable because of this, but Alabasta would still need a temporary leader. They've presumably already gone without one for a while now. Who knows how well they're holding up?

Time for Vivi to get that Kuma fruit
That fruit is not happening. I'd suspect either a new fruit that we haven't seen yet or a special ability like Nami's Sorcery Clima-Tact.

Clownato fans were acting too funny until they got the Green Bull horns up the arse. It a full time circus :cheers:. Everything I do to these cavemen is fully justified.

Redeo Clownato vs Green Bull.

Clownato fans were acting too funny until they got the Green Bull horns up the arse. It a full time circus :cheers:. Everything I do to these cavemen is fully justified.

A couple of Yamato fans said some mean things to you a while ago and now they all be living in your head rent free 24/7.

Who knew a few insults on the internet would break a man this much? :suresure:

It's funny because unlike the Carrot crew, Yamato fans took the L and promptly move on, but here you are still talking about her:gokulaugh:

You do realize you're just providing us with entertainment right?