Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Bellamy is definetly the most grand Fleet character in existence.

But hey greenbull could finally fill that botanist position in the original Oda sketches, definitely can't find a better botanist than him

:choppawhat:
Elizabello >>>>> Bellamy
Inu and Neko >>>> Bellamy
Usopp >>>> Aramaki

Would it even be good if someone joined?
Is there time to flesh out a new crew member?
I mean, Oda fleshed out Chopper quite a bit in the span of like 20 chapters back at Drum Island, so I think we'll be fine.
Post automatically merged:

I hope you're right, but I've lost faith.
If all of this including 11 Straw Hats vs. 11 Titanic Captains becomes completely irrelevant, then we all might as well stop reading this manga.

I mean, Oda fleshed out Chopper quite a bit in the span of like 20 chapters back at Drum Island, so I think we'll be fine.
Post automatically merged:

If all of this including 11 Straw Hats vs. 11 Titanic Captains becomes completely irrelevant, then we all might as well stop reading this manga.

Well they might refer to Aokiji as one of BB's 10 Titanic Captain's but I don't think Aokiji is going to be on BB's side in the final clash with the straw hats so it's more likely that both crews are already complete.

Well they might refer to Aokiji as one of BB's 10 Titanic Captain's but I don't think Aokiji is going to be on BB's side in the final clash with the straw hats so it's more likely that both crews are already complete.
I’ll believe both crews are complete when the manga ends with just at Jinbe. If I’m wrong, then the manga will prove me wrong.

Pedro with manipulation of the Lineage Factor to have the Paw Fruit and Calm Fruit after Germa finds him. Luffy gets the ninja he deserves.
:mrgo::rosismile:
Vegapunk, Judge, and Ceasar Clown are bound for a reunion that may happen in Egghead. Maybe Queen can return too if he can escape Green Bull.

:funky::queenmoji:

Indigo seems like he could have been a MADS member. Also maybe...Tsukumi? Automata, Moon, and the return of Enel!? The Egghead arc is the time.

The cover story just showed it can intertwined with the main story with Pudding's reveal as a flashback.
:choppawhat::kata::myman:

Caribou had now chill freely around four strawhats luffy, zoro, Brook, chopper only 5 left now it getting closer the mud rising :steef:see that why Caesar can't compare cus he the original creepy nakama he don't need no heart taken, blackmail, threaten to chill around the crew he just pull up nicely and bam it done even zoro smile at him he never smile for Caesar :finally:

Caribou had now chill freely around four strawhats luffy, zoro, Brook, chopper only 5 left now it getting closer the mud rising :steef:see that why Caesar can't compare cus he the original creepy nakama he don't need no heart taken, blackmail, threaten to chill around the crew he just pull up nicely and bam it done even zoro smile at him he never smile for Caesar :finally:

:myman:

I know ya'll are gonna say it's stupid, but hear me out. Lilith has both a role and a dream now. Scientist role, and a dream to find an eternal fuel source/create her own sun. I'm still not jumping on board the Vegapunk train, but that's something to consider. I do think if there's another crewmate they'll join on this island, so it's not outside the realm of possibility imo.