Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Forget about Yamato, her arc is done. It's over. Only focus on people who's story have threads of uncertainties:

- Vivi
- Stussy
- Vegapunk
- Carrot
- Even Smoker if you want.

But don't get your hope to high up, having a new strawhat now, that late, would be a miracle.

Honestly the major arc point would be Luffy avenging someone Stussy loves. For example, if Kizaru truly kills Vegapunk.
Tbh, Vegapunk kinda has death flags, his Shaka clone even outright says so, so I find it a possibility.
Also while envisioning Vegapunk as next nakama is fun, his clone situation makes it overcrowded (especially with that eat-shit-sleep girl, like what's her value to SH crew?). And he knows too much. That's why I didn't jump on Vegapunk's train so far.

Now, if I want to be serious about Stussy, the problem I can see against her joining, she's a bit too much like Robin, with devilish theme (unless it's confirmed she's a vampire type), ruthlessness and overall vibe. At the same time, Robin did join SH instead of Vivi who is an honorary SH sorta like Momo, Kinemon and to a degree Yamato, so everything is possible :optimistic:

Not by conscious choice, but there's a possibility to eat a cat while you're trying to eat a rabbit...
That's why you never buy a rabbit without furry feet, it's one of the ways to avoid eating kitties since the paws are very different.

We also joke that the street kebabs in Ukraine used to meow, but this is just a joke, almost all kebab places simply use chicken as the cheapest meat available.

Not by conscious choice, but there's a possibility to eat a cat while you're trying to eat a rabbit...
That's why you never buy a rabbit without furry feet, it's one of the ways to avoid eating kitties since the paws are very different.

We also joke that the street kebabs in Ukraine used to meow, but this is just a joke, almost all kebab places simply use chicken as the cheapest meat available.
:kidwat:

Honestly the major arc point would be Luffy avenging someone Stussy loves. For example, if Kizaru truly kills Vegapunk.
Exactly this. If Vegapunk dies, especially to Kizaru, it'll go a long way toward convincing me of Stussy. I think this has a lot of potentiel, and she could easily become a perfect candidate in the coming chapters, but we'll have to wait and see if Oda actually bothers to capitalize on it.
Tbh, Vegapunk kinda has death flags, his Shaka clone even outright says so, so I find it a possibility.
Also while envisioning Vegapunk as next nakama is fun, his clone situation makes it overcrowded (especially with that eat-shit-sleep girl, like what's her value to SH crew?). And he knows too much. That's why I didn't jump on Vegapunk's train so far.

Now, if I want to be serious about Stussy, the problem I can see against her joining, she's a bit too much like Robin, with devilish theme (unless it's confirmed she's a vampire type), ruthlessness and overall vibe. At the same time, Robin did join SH instead of Vivi who is an honorary SH sorta like Momo, Kinemon and to a degree Yamato, so everything is possible :optimistic:
Imo she's less similar to Robin than Brook is to Zoro. Rokushiki vs hana hana is as different as it gets. We already have 3 demon themed strawhats, what's one more? It's not like Robin even looks that way outside of her finisher anyway.

Exactly this. If Vegapunk dies, especially to Kizaru, it'll go a long way toward convincing me of Stussy. I think this has a lot of potentiel, and she could easily become a perfect candidate in the coming chapters, but we'll have to wait and see if Oda actually bothers to capitalize on it.
Hundred upvotes, there's real potential, especially if they share a dream, but let's enjoy the upcoming chapters first.

I've been also thinking about dream Stussy might have, as a clone she potentially could want for the clones to be recognized as normal people (remember Germa 66 clone army? There should be more clones in the world), but it's also a bit too early for any conclusions.

Imo she's less similar to Robin than Brook is to Zoro. Rokushiki vs hana hana is as different as it gets. We already have 3 demon themed strawhats, what's one more? It's not like Robin even looks that way outside of her finisher anyway.
That much is true, while there are some similarities, there are differences as well, like both Sanji and Zoro can be pretty much hot-headed and ready to jump in a fight, yet we don't say they're the same :)
Fun fact - with Stussy onboard we will have a Blonde, Brunette, Redhead trio, the absolute must in fiction (ironically, our Wano contenders also fit that stereotype).

There's a bonney train?
Aways has been, people jumped on it long ago, before Egghead started 😁

But being a part of worst generation, especially after Law's story, killed her train for me. I was glad to see some of her powers utilized in an interesting manner in chap 1072 tho, it's not only making people young or old, there's a certain versatility to it as well, I quite liked that.

Those are from oda stating that Sanjis spirit animal is a big horned sheep (akin to a goat) and Robin is a Falcon so people akin this to a rooster as they’re the only bird in the zodiac
Just throwing this out there, but when Oda had the Straw Hats give Barto their signatures, Robin's had a rooster as part of her signature for seemingly no reason.

As for Stussy, her vampire/succubus thing is a little too close to Robin's devil form for my liking.