Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
That’s because Robins nickname for Barto was rooster cause of his hair.
Oh yeah. Still better than some of the other Zodiac connections I've seen.

It's been a while, so I'll just say that as far as new crew members go, Yamato knowing Luffy's true dream still puts her above most people for me. Bonney gives me arc princess vibes. Stussy doesn't have enough going for her at this point for me (and I'm kind of seeing her fighting Robin at some point with the recent reveal).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In term of probabilities i would say:

0. Noone, it's too late.
1. Bonnie
2. Vegapunk
3. Vivi
4. A giant/other character we will learn about later
5. Stussy
6. Carrot
7. Smoker

That's about it.
Yamato has more chance than carrot since she at least got invited and didnt join of her own volition.
Still not gonna join tho

Yamato has more chance than carrot since she at least got invited and didnt join of her own volition.
No. Yamato's arc is over. It's done, Kaput, zero, the end, Finito. There is NO narrative openings for Yamato even with that invitation (which by the way was given to 3 people including Yamato). Carrot on the other end had an opening end and there are signs that her character arc is not yet finished.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No. Yamato's arc is over. It's done, Kaput, zero, the end, Finito. There is NO narrative openings for Yamato even with that invitation (which by the way was given to 3 people including Yamato). Carrot on the other end had an opening end and there are signs that her character arc is not yet finished.
Yes its done but so is carrots but yamato has a bigger chance since she can pull a jinbe and join later.
Carrot wasnt even relevant enough for that

Yes its done but so is carrots but yamato has a bigger chance since she can pull a jinbe and join later.
Again no. The context with Jinbe was completely different, it was not just a simple "invitation", it was a narrative pusshed emotionnal and official demand from Luffy. Plus, Jinbe'arc wasn't over, there were a lot of opening. Things that does not exist with Yamato.

Carrot was relevant enough to have a character arc, not to be integrated. Of course to be integrated officially - as I have always said - she must have a strong character arc.

But now it's unlikely even for Carrot, the closer to this right now is Bonnie.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Again no. The context with Jinbe was completely different, it was not just a simple "invitation", it was a narrative pusshed emotionnal and official demand from Luffy. Plus, Jinbe'arc wasn't over, there were a lot of opening. Things that does not exist with Yamato.

Carrot was relevant enough to have a character arc, not to be integrated. Of course to be integrated officially - as I have always said - she must have a strong character arc.

But now it's unlikely even for Carrot, the closer to this right now is Bonnie.
Yamato will return at some point probably final war where she might ride with the SHs for once.
Carrot will lead the minks and thats it.
Oda left a seed for Yamato that will sprout later

I agree what happened with Carrot at the end makes absolutely no sense with her character, but that's how it ended. Queen of the minks. You gotta accept it :handsup:
That's the things, it's not an end, its an open ending. Her characterization didn't end there.

So yes.. Carrot could never come back.. but there is still a small chance that she could.

Carrots place is on Zunesha
Well.. :lusnipe: