Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Imagine if instead of a 900 million bounty badass with a unique devil fruit and fishman karate, a compelling backstory and character arc, who's the only one who can translate poneglyphs and find laugh tale, we got a generic damsel in distress princess nami clone with none of that who loses to small groups of fodder. Move over Robin vs Black Mariah, we need Vivi vs four tricks extreme diff:getnappaed:

Imagine if instead of a 900 million bounty badass with a unique devil fruit and fishman karate, a compelling backstory and character arc, who's the only one who can translate poneglyphs and find laugh tale, we got a generic damsel in distress princess nami clone with none of that who loses to small groups of fodder. Move over Robin vs Black Mariah, we need Vivi vs four tricks extreme diff:getnappaed:
You made me cry
Never break my heart again

:cheers::cheers:
one piece girls ranked
S-tier:
Robin, Yamato, Boa
A-tier:
Stussy, Reiju
Who cares for the rest
Boa:gonope:
Reiju:gonope::gonope:
Don't understand this Vivi nakama debate, she is called nakama, which is what Luffy calls his crewmembers.

She is the OG honorary, and honestly if she doesn't go to the revs or gets caught i can see her rejoining the SHs, since she's on the run
Why are Vivi haters a thing :pepehands:

If it depended on me everyone that put feet on sunny would be on the crew.
Vivi? of course she's smart on the no shady side of things (acts as straight man) + Karoo is a bonus (Karoo mor ebounty than chopper gag)

Carrot, sure, she likes being there, they like her being there
Caribou? Put the man in, infinite storage of stuff and useful as a spy
Cesar Clown: after i discovered what he done to big mom would love him to be like the lowest in rank of the crew and everybody punishing him

And for Sure Yamato should be on the Crew, Oda trolled hard there and is my second biggest disapointment with one piece.
1st being Vegapunk and 3rd being post TS Sanji

If it depended on me everyone that put feet on sunny would be on the crew.
Vivi? of course she's smart on the no shady side of things (acts as straight man) + Karoo is a bonus (Karoo mor ebounty than chopper gag)

Carrot, sure, she likes being there, they like her being there
Caribou? Put the man in, infinite storage of stuff and useful as a spy
Cesar Clown: after i discovered what he done to big mom would love him to be like the lowest in rank of the crew and everybody punishing him

And for Sure Yamato should be on the Crew, Oda trolled hard there and is my second biggest disapointment with one piece.
1st being Vegapunk and 3rd being post TS Sanji
I'll keep on hoping that its just another Jinbe. I refuse to belive he pulled such bait for no reason