Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So, first commenting badly about stuff I write and than not even wanting to take the consequences? Since Lucci isn't going to join anyway, why are you not entering the bet? Or do you believe he will?
I actually kind of agree @Peroroncino you may as well do the bet since we both know it's never happening. He's already made a deal with half of the active posters in this thread :ihaha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I actually kind of agree @Peroroncino you may as well do the bet since we both know it's never happening. He's already made a deal with half of the active posters in this thread :ihaha:
that's even worse because how many bets will he have to pay at this point? When he gets to mine no one will remember anymore

That leaves 2 and 9.

With his Neko neko no mi Lucci comes very close to ni = 2 and Ko = 9. The difference is the `e´ in the `ne´ in “neko” in contrast to `ni´ in the number 2. However, what many people do not know is that the `ni´ sound of the number 2 is pronounced `ne´ in Japanese. That means the actual pronunciation of 2 and 9 together is `ne-ko´. So, there we go with the numerical approach – fits like a glove…
I thought that would have been a reference to Nika, sort of.