Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Someone that ends up rulers is not special ? Sure..
How many rulers do we have in one piece? 100
So no Carrot is not special. Not to Luffy at least. He didn’t even say good bye to her like he did to Momo, kinemon and Yamato. She is special to you. But that is you biased opinion
You still haven't been able to debunk my point only Sigran managed to do it and only with very few of them.
It is impossible to debunk your point because you suffer of cognitive dissonance
Post automatically merged:

What if...everyone in this thread is reloaded alt??? :risicheck:
Shit @Mr. Reloaded we are being discovered

anything. It all depend on my condition.
What is your condition? I would like to know before continuing to make fun of you. I don’t want to cause serious harm.

Last edited:
So no Carrot is not special. Not to Luffy at least. He didn’t even say good bye to her like he did to Momo, kinemon and Yamato. She is special to you. But that is you biased opinion
Carrot risked her life in the most dangerous place in the world not for her own goals but specifically to help the crew out. She completely incorporated herself into the crew dynamic, became an honorary little sister to half the crew and ultimately was prepared to sacrifice her life just to save them

she was literally a temporary crew member.
And before you deny that, she was actively performing crew responsibilities during the escape. So yes she was a temporary crew number of the Thousand Sunny. How the fuck can you claim to not be bias. It's absurd how much mental gymnastics you're performing just to make her seem worthless without actually backing it up properly. She was vital to capturing the mirror world. She was a temporary crew member on the Sunny. She saved Nami and Chopper. She saved the entire crew during the escape.

I don't see how you can possibly sit here and argue that the best send off Carrot could have gotten is having literally none of the friends she made along the way saying goodbye to her.

Her not saying goodbye matters because we also didn't get confirmation that she accepted her role. Why are y'all acting like we reading a different story lol.

That is a plot point that has no resolution, and no matter how you or I feel about it, the only logic next step is to assume it was done purposely.

That's quite fallacious lmao

It is impossible to debunk your point because you suffer of cognitive dissonance
LEarn what cognitive dissonance means hehe

What is your condition? I would like to know before continuing to make fun of you. I don’t want to cause serious harm.
Everything is in my presentation on my signature. But don't worry, I can take an attack :kata:

I don't see how you can possibly sit here and argue that the best send off Carrot could have gotten is having literally none of the friends she made along the way saying goodbye to her.

Her not saying goodbye matters because we also didn't get confirmation that she accepted her role. Why are y'all acting like we reading a different story lol.

That is a plot point that has no resolution, and no matter how you or I feel about it, the only logic next step is to assume it was done purposely.
them not saying goodbye means Carrot returns to the story

All I said was her plot thread isn't closed. We still need answers. And until we get them, she still has a chance to return to the main plot involving the SH
It’s not closed it’s dead

That's quite fallacious lmao

LEarn what cognitive dissonance means hehe

Everything is in my presentation on my signature. But don't worry, I can take an attack :kata:
Good to know that you can take attacks. And no it is not fallacious. It is a fact

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
To go through your points

1. Be alive. Really?? Dead characters can’t join? Damn so bad I was really rooting for Roger, I mean wouldn’t it be cool to have the former PK on your crew. This is dumb as F, of course you have to be alive to join. Dead characters can’t join a crew. They are dead. Don’t ever put this point up again.
Yeah, imagine if a dead dude joined the Straw Hats?

Never gonna happen.