Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Just waiting until Egghead is over...
Still haven't read any of it...
Read it :lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

ah man why did you have to ask that. It is one of Logikos pillars and it is basically a scene in which a straw hat or a potential straw hat does something cool.
Here's a pillar.

It's bunny shaped, fluffy and rather small but a pillar is a pillar I guess

It's possible to predict things, but not to quantify your predictions and add point values.
To predict something based on different parameters of storytelling, you can't play it like each parameters have the same values. Therefore, you need a system to differenciate those parameters. That's what I did with the % system.

Occam's Razor is like C4N's Antithesis. It does not compute.
I use it everytime in this prediction actually. complexity doesn't mean that OKham razor can't apply

Not everything needs to be so cryptic. Sometimes the answer is more simple than it seems.
But nothing is cryptic here. Its seems overcomplicated because its 10 parameters with % of probabilities but take a closer look at those parameters and you will see that they are all pretty much linked together and most likely will appear naturally in the story. As a matter of fact, Oda probably doesn't have a clear idea of those parameters, this is most likely something he does instinctively.

People can be right without necessarily being “better”.
Then, share with me something that can be more right and more accurate than my system. This is similar to science. I'm simply proposing a theory model to predict an event, if your model theoric is better I will accept it.

THis is part of the 5 golden rule. Each potential strawhat must have the inherited will.

But a desire and the will are things shared by a lot of character. They are therefore not precise enough to predict a potential member.
We need something that can narrow down much better the prediction.

This is why you must stop thinking in term of "what is important for the character" and more "what is important for the prediction"

What does Shining Nakama Action even mean? Can someone please explain this?
In short. A shining nakama action is a shonen action related to the post/role on the ship. It can be surprising or subtil but it must be impressive.

I've narrowed down different parameters constructing each shining nakama action for the strawhat:

- The role implies some specifications: (Knowledge of the climat)

- The Character is introduced with a certain capacity for the role in the crew: (A special power or feeling sensing the weather pattern for example)

- The character must face a challenging situation (There is a storm coming)

- The character must overcome a challenging situation with an amazing action by using their specific crewman skills: (the character must predict a storm while being sick)

- This action must get the character out of trouble or make them understand something (The storm was avoided and it was a tornado!)

- An important character present during the action must make an exclamation remark regarding the action (this is a manga trope); ("wow, they predicted such an unpredictible storm while being sick, amazing")

What is important to understand is that the Shining Nakama action take the role of what I call a "manga action" in One Piece.

A manga action (I don't know if it is called differently or not) is a specific and impressive action that makes the character stands out from the rest. For example, here is a manga action in Uchuu Kyoudai that I really appreciate.

Mutta, who wants to become astronaut and therefore a good engineer passes an interview. Too bad for him, the interviewer after discussing the candidates reaches to the conclusion that 3 characters where really distracted during the interview, they decide to shut them down until one of the mentor in the band intervene and say this.

"I actually played a joke on the candidate, I lossened one of the screw that was on the chair's candidate"
"In the group X, three people called my attention"

"The first person noticed the screw instantly but it seemed like he wasn't bothered"
"The second person unitentionally laughed when she noticed and was starteled by herself laughing"
and the third:

THis is what a manga action looks like. It ciment the character into a specific position because of their specific gift or skills. Here, this is the proof of Mutta skill for problem resolution and in engineering skills that he will depict later in the serie.

For the strawhats, this can be seen through their action into their post. And each strawhat have one shining nakama action.

my problem with bonney as a candidate are she share the similar gimick with luffy, and lack of clear fighting style, she kick like sanji and her alternate future make her look like discount chopper rumble point and her attack work like instant defeat for fodder or useless agains charachter with haki which is kinda… not that useful?(imho).
also she doesnt use personal or any spesific type of weapon and kinda goes with whatever she found. usually that a big no in shonen but hey, maybe she can find her own unique style later on.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
my problem with bonney as a candidate are she share the similar gimick with luffy, and lack of clear fighting style, she kick like sanji and her alternate future make her look like discount chopper rumble point and her attack work like instant defeat for fodder or useless agains charachter with haki which is kinda… not that useful?(imho).
also she doesnt use personal or any spesific type of weapon and kinda goes with whatever she found. usually that a big no in shonen but hey, maybe she can find her own unique style later on.
She even has her own sob story now just like all the SHs