Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So Yamato enjoyer, in ~3 days she going to stay in Wano. It was still pretty good for ya. The start of "agenda piece" in Wano really treated her well. Some of the animation director/animator really liked Yamato. She got overly animated scenes, rearrangements to really push the idea of joining, and she never truly looks bad against any foe. Not even the tree branch bondage scene was that bad. There was even a funny little joke going around "All the budget on Yamato". It was good while it lasted...right?

Agenda piece can bring incredible things. Zoro vs King was FREAKING AMAZING! However it can also downplay other characters like how Sanji's speed was slowed down, or how Carrot was made more enthusiastic about ruling zou, or taking away feats from other characters and making them Zoro's, or candy tentacle rape with the fight still off screened. Agenda piece handled Yamato so kindly in the anime.

More than likely the anime will gas the heck out of Yamato staying. They might even change Luffy's dialogue a bit, to really push the idea she'll be back someday. Maybe something like "I'll miss you forever yamato, please join my crew, I need you, sanji wasn't worth it. I need a real number 3.". There is likely to be a lot of gas with the next episode. I say enjoy it with all your might!

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

Wamato was still the best choice for new candidate :josad:
It's best to view Yamato and Tama as Jinbei-esque Straw Hats; they will show up later, but have stuff to do on Wano first.

Momo is a weird case despite having an invite, because his dream wasn't really to set out to see. He and Carrot would need legit reasons to abandon their homes when they need to rebuild and grow.

Bonney is joining at this point, IMO.

Kizaru is so weird, I could see him joining the Straw Hats in some cirumstances, still have no idea where Oda wants to take him.

It's best to view Yamato and Tama as Jinbei-esque Straw Hats; they will show up later, but have stuff to do on Wano first.

Momo is a weird case despite having an invite, because his dream wasn't really to set out to see. He and Carrot would need legit reasons to abandon their homes when they need to rebuild and grow.

Kizaru is so weird, I could see him joining the Straw Hats in some cirumstances, still have no idea where Oda wants to take him.
Oh god, are people unironically joining the Kizaru for nakama train now? This is why people make fun of us.

I think characters like otama and yamato gonna join after the end of the series. Oda will make a scene like "5 years laters" and then we see the full strawhat crew with new nakamas

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Oh god, are people unironically joining the Kizaru for nakama train now? This is why people make fun of us.
If you had told me Aokiji was going to join the Blackbeard Pirates Post-Marineford I would have laughed so hard. That totally shocked me when it happened.

Oda's crazy, you never really know what he'll come up with. Look at Cross Guild.

Who the hell would have predicted Buggy becoming a Yonkou after accidentally being labelled as the leader of a criminal organization that assassinates Marines???

It's a longshot for Kizaru to join, yeah, but, we don't know. We KNOW Kizaru doesn't like what he's doing. But, he called himself a Corporate Slave, because he knows the Navy can't successfully overthrow the WG. If Kizaru gets proof here that the Straw Hats can actually cause a Gorosei problems, he could change sides.

IE; if Kizaru knew joining the Straw Hats in an alliance could ACTUALLY save Vegapunk's life, and that they could protect him, I think Kizaru would turn on Saturn.

If Kizaru did make a temporary alliance to save Vegapunk here, that could lead to him joining. That would need to be the first step to get him in the door for serious conversation. Until that, it's all baseless clown speculation.

Tbh I don't think yama is joining at this point. This is endgame. She will at best participate at EOS fight. She maybe become SH at the very end of the story but that is useless.

If you had told me Aokiji was going to join the Blackbeard Pirates Post-Marineford I would have laughed so hard. That totally shocked me when it happened.

Oda's crazy, you never really know what he'll come up with. Look at Cross Guild.

Who the hell would have predicted Buggy becoming a Yonkou after accidentally being labelled as the leader of a criminal organization that assassinates Marines???

It's a longshot for Kizaru to join, yeah, but, we don't know. We KNOW Kizaru doesn't like what he's doing. But, he called himself a Corporate Slave, because he knows the Navy can't successfully overthrow the WG. If Kizaru gets proof here that the Straw Hats can actually cause a Gorosei problems, he could change sides.

IE; if Kizaru knew joining the Straw Hats in an alliance could ACTUALLY save Vegapunk's life, and that they could protect him, I think Kizaru would turn on Saturn.

If Kizaru did make a temporary alliance to save Vegapunk here, that could lead to him joining. That would need to be the first step to get him in the door for serious conversation. Until that, it's all baseless clown speculation.
I, for one, predicted Yonko Buggy since marineford. People who thought Kid or Law would be a yonko were delusional. Kizaru joining the strawhats is more insane than Lucci. No admiral could possibly work in the crew, and even if an admiral somehow joined, it would 1000% be Fujitora, not Kizaru.

Yes, I strongly think it will be him. Have you currently a candidate you think will be the one? Kuma and Bonney seem to be popular choices.
I’ll bet with you. However, there is no candidate from my side.

So it will go like this:

if Lucci does join the Straw Hat Pirates, I will use the avatar you provide to me.

if Lucci doesn’t join the SHP, you don’t have to do anything. I promise that I won’t say anything bad to you either.

Sounds good, right?

I’ll bet with you. However, there is no candidate from my side.

So it will go like this:

if Lucci does join the Straw Hat Pirates, I will use the avatar you provide to me.

if Lucci doesn’t join the SHP, you don’t have to do anything. I promise that I won’t say anything bad to you either.

Sounds good, right?
Yes, that sounds fantastic - thank you - this is very nice of you. 😊

If I may, I would set the wager to one month. Would that be acceptable?

And I would like to know what you think about who, considering the current state of events, is most likely to join in your opinion. Or do you think that there will not be an 11th SHP?
Post automatically merged:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I actually don't know about that :kobeha:
What did you say?! :sus:

Last edited: