Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
PLEASE JUST PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME WHO WE NEED TO SUPPORT NOW. IT IS OUR HOLY MISSION. OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!! I CHOSE CHIMNEY AS CARROT'S REPLACEMENT. DID I DO THE RIGHT THING!? I NEED TO KNOW MASTER JUST PLEASE I WANT TO DIE BESIDES YOU JUST PLEAAAAASE. LET'S DIE TOGETHER. WE FOUGHT WELL AGAINST YAMATO WHAS IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT YOU. HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HE WILL GRANT US HIS POWER ONCE AGAIN BUT WE NEED TO COOPERATE HE SAID. ONCE AGAIN. FOR CARROT. FOR WHOEVER ELSE HAS TO COME NEXT. WHO IS IT? VEGAPUNK? BONNEY? KUMA? STUSSY. JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE WILL MAKE IT WORK. I HAVE MY POWERS BACK. LET'S GO MAN. LET'S GO. I'M NOT CRAZY. I'M IN.
@Monkey D Al Is that your alt?

Great! Thank you! :smoothy:

I usually bet my avi for 1 month, if that is ok with you?

And I always insert the following note, so no one needs to be subjected to humiliation: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

For God's sake Rambles, pull yourself together! You've already got 5+ years of avi bets when Lucci doesn't join, please stop making new ones!
I only got 46 months altogether. This only ammounts to merely 3 years and 10 months. :goyea:

Great! Thank you! :smoothy:

I usually bet my avi for 1 month, if that is ok with you?

And I always insert the following note, so no one needs to be subjected to humiliation: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

I only got 46 months altogether. This only ammounts to merely 3 years and 10 months. :goyea:
I'm fine with an avy bet you'll have to remind me when it's done I'm going to forget