Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BONNEYFORNAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE SUSPENDERS IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A FEW MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE BONNEY JOIN NIKA'S CREW?! FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS CONNEY HAT OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!

FUCK KUMA. FUCK CONNEY. FUCK APLHA. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND CRUSHING MY AGENDA FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Don’t really support Bonney for Nakama, but given how she is only 12 and her biological father was a CD. If she did join, she would parallel Shanks on the Roger Pirates, and fill the role of apprentice, one thing Luffy does not have yet.
Post automatically merged:

And another Bonney/Shanks comparison

Shanks can use Roger’s signature move, divine departure

Bonney can mimic Luffy’s powers.

So idk, make of that what you will.

Bonney and Kuma every chapter: Wow, Nika is amazing! Nika will save the world! Will Nika save me? Of course he will! Nika will take you out to sea some day! Let's all do the Nika dance! I want to be a hero like Nika! Let's go to sky island to meet Nika! Time for another Nika dance! The best transformation I can think of is Nika! Let's make Kizaru do the Nika dance! Nika Nika Nika!

@Sir Yasheen and @Kurozumi D. Trussop : I literally can't think of a single reason why Bonney or Kuma would join the strawhats

:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Bonney and Kuma every chapter: Wow, Nika is amazing! Nika will save the world! Will Nika save me? Of course he will! Nika will take you out to sea some day! Let's all do the Nika dance! I want to be a hero like Nika! Let's go to sky island to meet Nika! Time for another Nika dance! The best transformation I can think of is Nika! Let's make Kizaru do the Nika dance! Nika Nika Nika!

@Sir Yasheen and @Kurozumi D. Trussop : I literally can't think of a single reason why Bonney or Kuma would join the strawhats

:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Uh huh… and Bonneys dream of going out in search of her father leads her to becoming a straw hat and helping luffy get to raftel how?

Jeez already getting flashbacks of people saying Yamato was confirmed

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Main part being that Kuma has to die and be unable to be brought back with the memory bubble. That's Bonney's main motivation for sailing and her dream is to travel the world with her father. So as long as he is alive they are not going to split up again

Though I think there is something else to consider even if Kuma dies and that is Bonney being set-up to have anti-WG motivations

Her parents were Revos and both were taken away from her because of the WG, she also has the friendships with Vegapunk and Sentomaru who were both hurt by the WG

If Kuma dies she is gonna want to get revenge on the WG like she wanted revenge on VP before she learned the truth and the best path for that is through the Revos as that is their main goal.

The Straw Hats are probably gonna end up bein the main push behind the system crumbling but it is not something they're activley aiming for like with the One Piece. Something which Bonney has shown no interest in so far.

Joinin the Revos fits more with her character and motivations compared to the SHs.
Posted this in the chapter thread but thought it would fit here, my own personal bias aside

I'll add that Kuma is in the same boat in terms of the fact that he is not gonna split from Bonney again if he can help it