Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I think Vivi is joining
Reasons:
1. X mark literally means No. 10

2. This image was released before Jinbe joining

3. Grouped with SHs in Vivrecard

4. Bolero in the bottom left means dancer and Vivi has a dancing style

Alabastian :"Your highness Queen Vivi of Alabasta tells us about the time you sailed with the Pirate King Luffy? What did you do in the crew?"

Vivi:" Execute this man"

Just watched Morj's most recent video on Bonney joining as an apprentice and it got me thinking.

Luffy just told his true dream to the crew, so (almost) anyone who joins won't know what it is. But what if Bonney and Luffy have the same dream and we get a moment where they bond over it and that's when we find out what this dream is.

Just watched Morj's most recent video on Bonney joining as an apprentice and it got me thinking.

Luffy just told his true dream to the crew, so (almost) anyone who joins won't know what it is. But what if Bonney and Luffy have the same dream and we get a moment where they bond over it and that's when we find out what this dream is.
If Morj says she's joining it's over bois :josad:

Also her being a aprentice is non-sense she's literally a worstgen captain

If Morj says she's joining it's over bois :josad:

Also her being a aprentice is non-sense she's literally a worstgen captain
yeah, Tama would fit the apprentice role much better, & she has a promise from Luffy to become a Nakama in the future
Post automatically merged:

Either Jinbe is the last, or Vivi rejoins for a time period
Yamato, Vivi, & Tama, only those have a chance in my opinion

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
An underrated aspect of Kuma joining the crew is his ability to eleminate one of Luffy's greatest weaknesses; his exhaustion after using Gear 4 and 5.

Kuma being on the crew means Luffy has a last resort feature to reset his stamina immediately, at the cost of Kuma or someone else taking in his pain/exhaustion.

Once Kuma shows up to Egghead, I wouldn't be surprised if he removed Luffy's exhaustion.

This would also be really useful to Zoro, who constantly gets beaten up, just like Luffy (probably moreso since he doesn't have the Rubber Fruit to absorb damage/a Mythical Zoan for regeneration.

If Morj says she's joining it's over bois
The premisse of the video is: Bonney would be a good potential heir for Luffy.

In reality, nothing tells us in the story that Luffy will need to make his will live on but this is still use to say that Bonney would therefore be a good crewmate.

This video is pretty much baseless once again. Which is sad as I have seen Morj do video with more narrative basis than that.

Really, there is no reason to see Bonney join the crew as nothing was setup to fullfil this role. In the same manner, no more character have the minimum basis (which is a thematic/narrative link to a skill and therefore a post). At this point the best guess is that no one else will join.

Last edited:

Luffy personally told one other person this dream of his
:cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Oh, yes - how forgetfull of me! How could I ever neglect the existance of the best agent that ever lived in the One Piece world!

Shame on me!
I've considered that Hattori getting injured by the Marines/WG could be the last straw for Lucci.

Oda is setting up Lucci to mirror John Wick.

"And, uh, he killed his pigeon."

"Oh."

Lucci's one uncrossable line was fucking with Hattori.

:kata:
I love lucci... A youtube called yuderon said a lot of things about him. You should see it if you like him.
I watched a few of his videos just now. It is interesting, what he comes up with, considering he is just applying connections through numbers. Thank you for the reference. The part with Stussy is something that I agree upon. I hope Oda will not handle her as being too much of a bad girl, since she has a rather deep and lovely looking connection to Vegapunk. But she is not on the SHP's side at the moment. Otherwise she would not have informed Akainu about the SHPs being on Egghead. This way she made it more difficult for her father to flee the island.

If you like Lucci: I know, it may sound strange and really crazy, since Lucci seems to be on the WG's side again. But trust me: If I say that I think, he will join the SHPs as the 11th crew member, than this would be still an understatement. I know - for myself - he will join. There are so many hints pointing towards him (Oda's Gorowase, Jinbe's reference about the last seat on the Sunny in chapter 979, Laffitte of the BB-crew being Lucci's counterpart, Luffy never calling him by his real name, Lucci striking down Stussy, Oda's disregard for Zoro's and Lucci's fight after he went to the hastle of letting Lucci and Luffy become allys, etc. [I could go on indefinitely with the many hints that I find...])
Post automatically merged:

I've considered that Hattori getting injured by the Marines/WG could be the last straw for Lucci.

Oda is setting up Lucci to mirror John Wick.

"And, uh, he killed his pigeon."

"Oh."

Lucci's one uncrossable line was fucking with Hattori.
I never watched John Wick - what happened in the film? I heard there are 4 - which one do you mean?

I was really afraid that Hattoi would die on Egghead at first. Until Luffy said in the live action that he wanted 10 crew members - and a bird. I really felt releaved that Oda decided for the best pigeon in the One Piece-world to live and not die as a sacrafice for drama. :yearight:

Last edited:
I watched a few of his videos just now. It is interesting, what he comes up with, considering he is just applying connections through numbers. Thank you for the reference. The part with Stussy is something that I agree upon. I hope Oda will not handle her as being too much of a bad girl, since she has a rather deep and lovely looking connection to Vegapunk. But she is not on the SHP's side at the moment. Otherwise she would not have informed Akainu about the SHPs being on Egghead. This way she made it more difficult for her father to flee the island.

If you like Lucci: I know, it may sound strange and really crazy, since Lucci seems to be on the WG's side again. But trust me: If I say that I think, he will join the SHPs as the 11th crew member, than this would be still an understatement. I know - for myself - he will join. There are so many hints pointing towards him (Oda's Gorowase, Jinbe's reference about the last seat on the Sunny in chapter 979, Laffitte of the BB-crew being Lucci's counterpart, Luffy never calling him by his real name, Lucci striking down Stussy, Oda's disregard for Zoro's and Lucci's fight after he went to the hastle of letting Lucci and Luffy become allys, etc. [I could go on indefinitely with the many hints that I find...])
I hope you are right. :kuzanshut:

:endthis:
The premisse of the video is: Bonney would be a good potential heir for Luffy.

In reality, nothing tells us in the story that Luffy will need to make is will live on but this is still use to say that Bonney would therefore be a good crewmate.

This video is pretty much baseless once again. Which is sad as I have seen Morj do video with more narrative basis than that.

Really, there is no reason to see Bonney join the crew as nothing was setup to fullfil this role. In the same manner, no more character have the minimum basis (which is a thematic/narrative link to a skill and therefore a post). At this point the best guess is that no one else will join.
I am stil thinking that we need the third girl. Boney, carrot, monet, vivi, stussy, yamato ...

I think right now a woman is above a man to join :kata:

Why do people think Bonney would join as an apprentice/cabin girl?

She's a Supernova captain/ex-captain with a 300+ bounty. And now we know she's legit pretty strong lmao.
I don't really disagree with this especially since I don't care for an apprentice on the crew. But, Kaidou was already pretty strong and seemed well known with a bounty of at least 70 mil (most likely more since he was sailing on his own for ~2 years after the initial bounty and was strong enough to raid Fullalead) when he became an apprentice on the Rocks crew. So there is a precedent for strong/notorious characters to join as apprentices. It probably has more to do with a characters age than anything else.