Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Do we already know what dream or sad backstory @Pot Goblin had? Or idea of what post he/she would be?
he believed carrot would join the SH pirates but when she didn't he formed the Goblin pirates and went on a trip of vengeance against the author

Last edited:
he believed carrot would join the SH pirates but when didn't he formed the Goblin pirates and went on a trip of vengeance against the author
Too aggressive for @Pot Goblin , I'd rather say the fella dreams of Amor a Luna to overcome OP-verse so that everyone will be fluffy and happy, and have a cute bunny companion, and the Goblin Pirates are looking for the legendary bunny to fulfill the dream :)

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Too aggressive for @Pot Goblin , I'd rather say the fella dreams of Amor a Luna to overcome OP-verse so that everyone will be fluffy and happy, and have a cute bunny companion, and the Goblin Pirates are looking for the legendary bunny to fulfill the dream :)
that is only an illusion, that man is on a warpath

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
All stories are political.

Meaning that a discussion about a stories has a LOT of chances to be political as well. And since we are discussing, debating and sometimes arguing about the next Nakama in the crew. We are putting in conflict different characters and therefore different values. And this is what politics are: A conflict of values.

And since some defensors of some character have used or are using some of the values of one character against the values of others.. the result is therefore even more politics than any other debate. Which makes this thread perfectly legitimate to have a political discussion in.

- When we explain that you don't need to be strong to be accepted in the group, we make politics
- When we explain that you need to be an ally and not a murderer to be accepted in the group, we make politics
- When we explain that a character's story had ended because the author choosed to show how important it is to find our own way to express freedom, we make politics
- When we explain that we should have more women in the group, we make politics
- When we explain that somefandom are toxic and why because of structural reasons, we make politics
- When we explain that a character should not be denied just because of their appearance, we make politics

Etc.

Political discussions are all over this thread without you even noticing it.

I'm only putting a spotlight on some of them.

I think the poll should be reset and reduced to characters who really are potential candidates at this point...

Vivi - yes
Hancock - yes
Bonney - yes
Smoker - no
Bellamy - no
Caribou - yes
@Pot Goblin - yes
Vegapunk - yes
Yamato - no
Carrot - no
Stussy - yes
Lucci - no
Noooo! Not now that Oda is revealing Lucci's true allegiance!! This is like turning off the TV/Computer just as the match ball is about to be played! If you want to remove him, at least wait for Egghead's culmination. :noo:

Well said
It ain't over till it's over
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but I still am not convinced Sabo needs another crew rather than the one he already has in Revos. But I still kinda like the idea of another Marineford.

Oh boiiiii..... I hope you won't have any memetics breakdowns when none of this happens. This theory of Lucci joining is getting crazier and crazier, to the point that I start to worry about you! Just let it go. You're still a cool person.
No worries! Lucci is about to face Kizaru and defect from the WG. And if not, I wont have breakdowns, promised. :pepelit: Thank you for caring about me - it feels always good to know that someone cares.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Luffy goes to Impel Down at the end of Egghead

Vivi eats Kuma's Fruit after he dies on Kamabakka kingdom.

Vivi agrees to become Imu's bride in order to visit Luffy in Impel Down.

Luffy is saved by Vivi's Hands of Liberation/Kuma's Fruit, and teleports them to Wano for Wano Act 4

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I LOVE VIVI SO MUCH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO