Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally cause of everything he's said that carrot going to do literally is happening to Yamato πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Carrot4nakama β€œbe like carrot going do something you guys just wait you will see carrot running to side in the chapter 1041

Look guys carrot is in chapter 1043 with back turn surely she will witness luffy gear fifth action right right?
Five chapters we have not seen bunny girl reacting luffy’s gear fifth.
Carrot4nakma: Don’t worry guys carrot going Sneak aboard thousand sunny because despite her not being important character change tied of war surely she will be important later story”. Why does your character need to sneak a board on the thousand sunny if she’s already friends with half of the crew? That make no sense. Face it carrot for Nakama your character less relevant in the story moving forward. She is really has no antagonist that she has in store for us

Last edited:
No I didn’t. I took all variations an possibilities into account. And the math is clear. Carrot is not joining, not sneaking on to the Sunny. And btw sneaking on to the ship is not joining the crew. It is being an annoying little brat, that shows up uninvited to the party. You have those people in real life and they are annoying AF.
Damn the copium is over 9000 lmao.

Yes she will sneak in, that's the best probable option taking into account her characterization, the storytelling and her character arc.. But you are failling to see this.. Guess you will have a hard wake up call at the end of the arc x)

Carrot4nakama β€œbe like carrot going do something you guys just wait you will see carrot running to side in the chapter 1041

Look guys carrot is in chapter 1043 with back turn surely she will witness luffy gear fifth action right right?
Five chapters we have not seen bunny girl reacting luffy’s gear fifth.
Carrot4nakma: Don’t worry guys carrot going Sneak aboard thousand sunny because despite her not being important character change tied of war surely she will be important later story”. Why does your character need to sneak a board on the thousand sunny if she’s already friends with half of the crew? That make no sense. Face it carrot for Nakama your character less relevant in the story moving forward. She is really has no antagonist that she has in store for us
Don't lie mate, I've been saying all of this since the beggining. What a fallacious argumentation you just made

Yes Carrot will most likely sneak on board, that's the most likely possibility. But you guyz are too focused on Yamato that you can't even perceive simple storylines anymore

I will have the last laugh, trust me :yodaswag:
he always moves goal post because of his character lack of screen time.
Same

I see you changing what you did say at first again whenever your theory doesn't happen you always try to create something else but can't admit you are wrong πŸ€”
Same, you guy are really being fallacious right now damnnn... The sneaking on the Sunny as always been my end goal. You like the others really aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying.. no wonder you have so much of an hard time understanding the story or what I'm saying. You are too focused on your toxicity..

You guyz must be really scared that it will happen

#copium

Ah yes him. I remember him
Post automatically merged:

Damn the copium is over 9000 lmao.

Yes she will sneak in, that's the best probable option taking into account her characterization, the storytelling and her character arc.. But you are failling to see this.. Guess you will have a hard wake up call at the end of the arc x)
Yeah remind me when was the last time your precious bunny was shown on a panel?
here have some
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Same, you guy are really being fallacious right now damnnn... The sneaking on the Sunny as always been my end goal. You like the others really aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying.. no wonder you have so much of an hard time understanding the story or what I'm saying. You are too focused on your toxicity..

You guyz must be really scared that it will happen

#copium
But didn't you say that carrot react to kaido's defeat was going to make her SHs 😭😭 why are you changing what you say u never say she going to sneak on the ship u said that when she react to kaido losing by luffy that's mean she is a SHs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Typical arc character? You mean like Denjiro, shutenmaru, hyogoro? Cuz she is definitely not like them, she is mor like a main character.
Have some more copium:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
She is exactly like them mate or more precisely like Kinemon. Open your eyes.

But didn't you say that carrot react to kaido's defeat was going to make her SHs 😭😭 why are you changing what you say u never say she going to sneak on the ship u said that when she react to kaido losing by luffy that's mean she is a SHs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Where do you see any kind of change?

There has always three moments that could confirm Carrot as a mugiwara:

- Areaction to Luffy defeating Kaido + a Pedro flashback
- An introspection of Carrot during the end of Wano or the banquet on her life as a Pirate
- Carrot sneaking on the ship

I've been repeating those things for month now ;)

- Carrot not reacting to Kaido would diminish her chances from 20% ish
- No introspection of Carrot during the banquet would diminish her chances by 10% ish
- Carrot not sneaking or coming on board the Sunny at the end of the arc would refutate completely the theory.

You should pay more attention to what I'm saying mate.

She is exactly like them mate or more precisely like Kinemon. Open your eyes.

Where do you see any kind of change?

There has always three moments that could confirm Carrot as a mugiwara:

- Areaction to Luffy defeating Kaido + a Pedro flashback
- An introspection of Carrot during the end of Wano or the banquet on her life as a Pirate
- Carrot sneaking on the ship

I've been repeating those things for month now ;)

- Carrot not reacting to Kaido would diminish her chances from 20% ish
- No introspection of Carrot during the banquet would diminish her chances by 10% ish
- Carrot not sneaking or coming on board the Sunny at the end of the arc would refutate completely the theory.

You should pay more attention to what I'm saying mate.
You literally say it's made 90% of her react to kaido 😭😭😭 but okay you can keep on coping also Yamato is about the be with luffy in the next chapter πŸ˜­πŸ€” so she going to meet the crew with adult Momo πŸ˜‚

You literally say it's made 90% of her react to kaido 😭😭😭
Carrot is at around 95% of chance to join the crew right now for me
Minus 20 (if she doesn't react) > 75%
Minus 10 (if she doesn't have an introspection) > 65 %

We are still large.

I will still be convinced but the chances would have be objectively dropped.

but okay you can keep on coping also Yamato is about the be with luffy in the next chapter πŸ˜­πŸ€” so she going to meet the crew with adult Momo πŸ˜‚
We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.