Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non debatable. He has a full mask, not uses his real name. So yeah, debate is over, he hides more than what robin was hiding.
ALL major players in BW knew her face, even VIVI knew her face. Open the newspaper, her bounty falls out.
so YES, she was much less careful.
Don't know what you are saying, since it's 100% true.
Not really tho, those wings are pretty telling.
Could be coming from a Sky island, nobody actually knew he was a lunarian so yeah, I am right again.
100% yes, you are.

I feel a bit sorry for you.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome aboard.
1000 king-coins have been deposited on your account.

Non debatable. He has a full mask, not uses his real name. So yeah, debate is over, he hides more than what robin was hiding.
Still no

ALL major players in BW knew her face, even VIVI knew her face. Open the newspaper, her bounty falls out.
so YES, she was much less careful.
It doesn't change the fact that for Robin, she was hidding when King is not.

Could be coming from a Sky island, nobody actually knew he was a lunarian so yeah, I am right again.
If nobody know, then it's not hidding.

I feel a bit sorry for you.
:seriously:

Let's recenter the debate. King hiding or not was not the subject. What is actually the subject is: Is king being depicted as a false adversary? The respounse is..

NO.

So there is no way for him to join the crew anytime soon.

Still no

Let's recenter the debate. King hiding or not was not the subject. What is actually the subject is: Is king being depicted as a false adversary? The respounse is..

NO.

YOu are like a child, no no no no no no no.
I am sorry that you cannot discuss like an adult, but yeah, what should I expect.

Still no

NO.

Let's recenter the debate.
This is not the King discussion thread, it's the next nakama thread so from now on every offtopic post gets deleted and the poster threadbanned.

-Approved and powered by @AL sama®.​

with momo :catcry:

Meanwhile, Tama shared the "Luffy is dead" movement with Nami, got the cartoon eye-popping reaction to G5 together with nami and chopper (something that Yamato in her 30 reaction panels did not) and was featured in the same panel as Nami and Chopper again just last chapter...
Coincidence? :sus:
Carrot fans used this "she spent a bunch of panels with the SHs" argument for years and look how well that went:catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.