Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's her (and Wanda's) only purpose in the arc... They're just hype/demo tools... That's why Toei don't waste efforts for the burden mink...
And the same bunny he thinks can beat sea stone cuff Yamato 😭
Post automatically merged:

Here is the newest original cope from One Piece/Yamato haters:

Yamato can't join because she is just a mix of straw hats

A God fruit like Luffy
Weapon + AdCoC combo user like Zoro
Same face as Nami
Elemental user + same backstory as Sanji
Ostracized as kids to adult like Usopp
A kingdom princess like Vivi
Losing her loved ones in a political war like Robin
A Zoan like Chopper
Locked in one island to protect it like Franky
Endure loneliness for decades like Brook
Comes from a race that doesn't sit well with human like Jinbe

How come someone so unoriginal joins the crew?
Yamato doesn't have a God fruit like luffy 😭.
Both Yamato and Zoro have a different fighting style and weapon (Also wasn't Rayleigh and Oden were Both ACOC and Swordsman on Roger's ship).
Where do you get the same face like nami from 😭😭.
Brook has a cold ability like the dead and Yamato has an ability from her devil fruit can that create Ice and manipulate them 😭, her backstory and Sanji's are different.
Yana to isn't a process like Vivi we don't even know what was Yamato doing before coming to Wano.
All of Yamato's friends were killed by her father don't count Ace's different death causes.
What? She wasn't protecting any island she was trapped and can't escape 😭😭.
Everyone is lonely so why are you comparing loneliness.
Yamato EAT a Mythical Zoan fruit just Like Luffy 😭.
We don't even know about The Onis and okay so what if she is from a different race πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
The term you are looking for is JOBBER. Carrot was hyped for ger sulong against fodder, and then she jobbed to pero to make you understand hoe strong are cat and dog.
Literally even a wrestling fan can get this, carrot fans keep taking that sweet sweet copium
This...

And the same bunny he thinks can beat sea stone cuff Yamato 😭
:cheers:

I read it at last, and Carrot's complete absence is the weirdest thing to me. Oda seems intent on burying her, which either means he does plan on giving her a moment to rise up, or he just wants us to forget about her.

I keep thinking about what's the point Oda wanted to make with Carrot. He killed off Pedro, he brought Peros into the fight just to beat Carrot up, and told her to run back home without giving her a chance to refute that. The Dawn may not be here yet, but the battle is over and Carrot failed to contribute and isn't even allowed to celebrate. It seems needlessly cruel to her, but I'm starting to worry there ISN'T a point.

As for Yamato, it's once again mixed. Great moment catching Luffy, but before that he was all about Momo. All I can say is that if Yamato's joining, it reeks of being handed the honor on a silver platter. But I won't complain when he does, and I'll take my lumps at that time.

I read it at last, and Carrot's complete absence is the weirdest thing to me. Oda seems intent on burying her, which either means he does plan on giving her a moment to rise up, or he just wants us to forget about her.

I keep thinking about what's the point Oda wanted to make with Carrot. He killed off Pedro, he brought Peros into the fight just to beat Carrot up, and told her to run back home without giving her a chance to refute that. The Dawn may not be here yet, but the battle is over and Carrot failed to contribute and isn't even allowed to celebrate. It seems needlessly cruel to her, but I'm starting to worry there ISN'T a point.

As for Yamato, it's once again mixed. Great moment catching Luffy, but before that he was all about Momo. All I can say is that if Yamato's joining, it reeks of being handed the honor on a silver platter. But I won't complain when he does, and I'll take my lumps at that time.
To me, yamato joining is very similar to Brook.
Introduced for the ark (4 volumes between meeting and joining), contribution only in the final fight.

for Yamato, it's once again mixed. Great moment catching Luffy, but before that, he was all about Momo. All I can say is that if Yamato's joining, it reeks of being handed the honor on a silver platter. But I won't complain when he does, and I'll take my lumps at that time.
I think you don't get the facts that Yamato was waiting on Luffy Not Momo 😭. Go Look at Chapters 999 and 1000 title and you will see

To me, yamato joining is very similar to Brook.
Introduced for the ark (4 volumes between meeting and joining), contribution only in the final fight.
Brook had multiple contributions (defeated spider monkey Tararan, provided salt weakness against zombies, was in group fight against Oars), had interactions with multiple Strawhats, has a role in the crew, and was foreshadowed. Yamato is not very similar to Brook.

Brook had multiple contributions (defeated spider monkey Tararan, provided salt weakness against zombies, was in group fight against Oars), had interactions with multiple Strawhats, has a role in the crew, and was foreshadowed. Yamato is not very similar to Brook.
So your willing to gloss over alot of what Yamato has done, you sound so delusional.

If brook is foreshadowed by luffy saying that he wants a musician, then Yamato is foreshadowed by being the one making Ace Vivre card. One thing i dislike is how much Luffy clinged to Ace ireationally, like the whole "go to the colosseum for Ace's fruit", which opens the door to Yamato as "Ace's legacy" or some stuff like that.

I don't see how Yamato blocking the bombs, stalling Kaido and saving Momo is not comparable to what Brook did.
Brook only interacted with some Nakama directly, and in the context of Onigashima did not male sense for Yamato to do the same, but i will give you that Brook interacted way way more.

I am still supporting King 4 Nakama btw.

So your willing to gloss over alot of what Yamato has done, you sound so delusional.
Where is the delusion in my response? I pointed out why Yamato is not similar to Brook. They aren't comparable in how they were introduced nor on how Luffy interacted with them.

The delusion is coming from you.

If brook is foreshadowed by luffy saying that he wants a musician, then Yamato is foreshadowed by being the one making Ace Vivre card. One thing i dislike is how much Luffy clinged to Ace ireationally, like the whole "go to the colosseum for Ace's fruit", which opens the door to Yamato as "Ace's legacy" or some stuff like that.

I don't see how Yamato blocking the bombs, stalling Kaido and saving Momo is not comparable to what Brook did.
Brook only interacted with some Nakama directly, and in the context of Onigashima did not male sense for Yamato to do the same, but i will give you that Brook interacted way way more.

I am still supporting King 4 Nakama btw.
Brook was foreshadowed being a musician, interaction with Laboon, Luffy and the male crewmates liking afros, and skeleton reference before entering the Florian Triangle.

There are multiple people linked to Ace. Yamato having a debatable afterthought foreshadowing with the Vivre Card is not strong evidence and not comparable to the thought Oda put into Brook's foreshadowing.

Brook actually sat in the Sunny to interact with ALL of the Strawhats before they took a step in Thriller Bark. Brook had more meaningful dialogue exchange with Franky than Yamato.

And I'll just let you be you with the King 4 Nakama. A current Strawhat maiming a future Strawhat seems weird.

Yamato stalling Kaido is more important than what Brook does in Thriller Bark

Where is the delusion in my response? I pointed out why Yamato is not similar to Brook. They aren't comparable in how they were introduced nor on how Luffy interacted with them.

Brook was foreshadowed being a musician, interaction with Laboon, Luffy and the male crewmates liking afros, and skeleton reference before entering the Florian Triangle.

There are multiple people linked to Ace. Yamato having a debatable afterthought foreshadowing with the Vivre Card is not strong evidence and not comparable to the thought Oda put into Brook's foreshadowing.

Brook actually sat in the Sunny to interact with ALL of the Strawhats before they took a step in Thriller Bark. Brook had more meaningful dialogue exchange with Franky than Yamato.

And I'll just let you be you with the King 4 Nakama. A current Strawhat maiming a future Strawhat seems weird.

No you are delusional.

Brook foreshadow is just the musician.
You say that Yamato vivre card is an aftertought, but Brook being connected to Laboon is NEVER mentioned nor foreshawed until he appears, and is just an aftertought as much.
Nobody has ever been linked to Ace as much as Yamato so far. The vivre card appears in volume 18 if i am not wrong.
Stop using double standards.

And i told you that brook interacted way way more, why do you repeat it?

Also you ignored all the Yamato contribution in Onigasjima, which makes me think you are arguing in bad faith
L

Brook foreshadow is just the musician.
You say that Yamato vivre card is an aftertought, but Brook being connected to Laboon is NEVER mentioned nor foreshawed until he appears, and is just an aftertought as much.
Nobody has ever been linked to Ace as much as Yamato so far. The vivre card appears in volume 18 if i am not wrong.
Stop using double standards.

And i told you that brook interacted way way more, why do you repeat it?

Also you ignored all the Yamato contribution in Onigasjima, which makes me think you are arguing in bad faith
L
Excellent points and Of course he is. Every single person seems to argue in bad faith with Yamato, the hate boners is over 9000!

Please tell me what brook does in Thriller Bark that top fighting A Yonko in 1v1 πŸ€”

Both are possible. But taken the history of Oda in hidding his storylines, I'm pretty certain there IS a point to that. The change between whole cake and Wano is too drastic to be a coincidence.

He is right, Brook and Yamato are uncomparable. Brook was specifically depicted WITH the strawhats during the battle, not Yamato.

Brook being connected to Laboon is NEVER mentioned nor foreshawed until he appears
Wrong, it was, by Crocus. THis is what we call a foreshadow. Crocus just didn't mentionned the name of Brook.

Both are possible. But taken the history of Oda in hidding his storylines, I'm pretty certain there IS a point to that. The change between whole cake and Wano is too drastic to be a coincidence.

He is right, Brook and Yamato are uncomparable. Brook was specifically depicted WITH the strawhats during the battle, not Yamato.

Wrong, it was, by Crocus. THis is what we call a foreshadow. Crocus just didn't mentionned the name of Brook.
You should learn to read.
I just said that brook foreshadow is just as an aftertought as Yamato's.
Laboon and pirates vs Ace's vivre card.

But i forgot, you don't want to understand. Here's why.

Stay ignorant.

Ignored HERE'S WHYYY

If we're comparing candidates to Brook, which makes sense given Thriller Bark/Wano connections, then Tama fits the bill way more than Yamato

-She's the first character introduced in the arc
-She has an unfulfilled promise that Luffy can fulfill
-She was foreshadowed in Marineford, Ace talking with Oars.Jr about having learned to make hats in Wano
-Shows up later in the arc to save two Strawhats
-Exposes the enemy's army weakness by feeding them salt/kibi-dango
-Just before Wano starts (two chapters before her introduction) we meet a Sphinx named Tama
-Oldest/Youngest member, new world inversion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.