Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Imagine being sincerely convinced that something will happen; then after countless years of making your case to people and convincing yourself with supporting evidence, it all comes crashing down. Many words typed have been suddenly wasted into an aether of vapor, all because of a character who stole the limelight who probably never had that much precedent beforehand in the story. I almost feel like the fans are lobbying the author, casual or not.
And just look at what all their hard work has done:

Well, that's a little bit more complicated than that but yes. In short. Each strawhats follows the same Heroes journey cycle. And in front of the line, there is the Refusal to the call for adventure.

That can happen very quickly, that can also be AFTER the actual joining but it always happens, and that's logical, this is one of the best way to create clear and efficient protagonist.

In fact that why I always say that Carrot will first question her actual desire to go on adventure only to accept the call at the very end of the arc.
Strangely this is something I didn't put in my blog. This might be one of the strongest argument for Carrot. I might make an article about that.
Post automatically merged:

Guys I traveled to the future to see alternative versions and see who will join. I saw 14000605 possibilities. In all of them Yamato joined and
🥕 went back to Zou.

I will keep going back to the end of Dressrosa because thats where I think most arguments can be drawn from regarding the end of Wano. Im expecting Luffy to initially reject Yamato's plea to join his crew. This is precedent becausew in Ch. 800, Luffy quotes "I don't want to be some kind of big shot. I don't have to be a boss or a great pirate, right?!" Luffy subtly rejected the Grand Fleet's plea, but it never had that much effect because Zoro ended up drinking the sake that was poured for Luffy. I anticipate that Yamato (I guess) will not be swayed that much and attempt to shoe herself onto the ship. This is where I see Luffy giving her a test of ability, Insert Oden flashback here yada yada yada. Am I saying this will happen? No, just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.