Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh transformation is the only area carrot beats yamato.
carrot sulong looks great but yamato hybrid look ugly as hell.

not that matter because carrot is not joining despite how beautiful her transformation look. but with luck oda will fix yamato hybrid next time it appears so it does not look so bad

Last edited:
You know.. between you guys and me.. the one who is the most stubborn..

.. is not me.

On my end, I'm actually questionning myself every freaking hours to think if I should finally accept to say that Yamato could join or not.

But you guys.. DAMNN you are so full of yourself, you don't even take the possibility of not being right into account. That's not very safe I should say.

Nah this is trivial. (and kinda creepy lol)
No, you are the one full of it.
Everything you've written here applies to YOU.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Having been gone for a couple hours, I come back to see if anything's changed and hilariously every page reads the same as the last 30 or so ever since this shitshow started. C4N starts coping or says something dumb, everyone else clowns on him, rinse and repeat....
This thread is so damn good holy kek:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::ihaha:

Yeah, some people like this character, some others don't (I don't like her, I find her awkwardly cringe, I mean even for One Piece standards).
But now after chapter 1051 it's basically a fact that, like it or not (again, I absolutely don't like) she is joining the Strawhats as a new nakama (at least I hope she is the last one).

Well, at least there are some good news.
We can say bye bye to the old toxic Monster Trio.
And finally... let's go with a heartfelt welcome for the new, flashy, amazing, all-powerful... Conqueror Trio!

In a world where Haki is the strongest power of all "Haki... it surpasses all!". With the Advanced Conqueror Haki being the strongest kind of Haki, the power of the top tiers "Infusing things with Conqueror Haki... only a handful of the very strongest can!".

Yeah in a world like that, where the strongest characters are the one with the strongest Haki, and therefore the strongest will...
No doubt that Conqueror Trio >>> Monster Trio.
Sure, if we forget power and talk about characterization, Yamato is cringe... but so is Sanji with his behaviour as a simp and his weird attitude, that in Post TS basically became a meme more than a gag.

What do you think?

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Status
Not open for further replies.