Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It not my style to put down innocent dreams. Sigh, I feel like a knight without a sword but only a shield. Better than being a loser who all bark and no bite.

'Yamato", Her name is so strange for this series. I ponder what the name "Yamato" means and I hold my tongue.

This is why subtext is important. The entire journey of Carrot is the one guided by the wonder and the naivety of her character in front of the sea. I say Zou because Oda intentionnally wrote Carrot like that from the beginning, and Carrot has always be reminder that behind the wonder, there was also danger. That's why it's Zou > Whole Cake > Wano.

No, I would love for Yamato to join. You guys are projecting too much

Luffy was ready since chapter 1
dude...

It not my style to put down innocent dreams. Sigh, I feel like a knight without a sword but only a shield. Better than being a loser who all bark and no bite.

'Yamato", Her name is so strange for this series. I ponder what the name "Yamato" means and I hold my tongue.
Its a reference to Yamato Takeru, and the name of the first empire of Japan iirc and one of the first names for Japan and its people as a whole

Carrot..... Tea ceremony...... Double suicide tattoo. The number of Ls in this community is too damn high. Oda can't be easily predicted. Queen Carrot aspect. Is she really just here to be a love interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.