Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u kn ow what, fuk it if yamato fans can still talk big then imma still push carrot.
Yamato said that she wants to join the crew, Carrot didn't, Yamato knows Luffy's dream, Carrot doesn't, Momo called the crew members by their joining order & then called Yamato, he didn't call Carrot, & Yamato has a chance because of her connection to Pluton, you know the japanese battleship Yamato = Pluton, & when BB takes Pluton, Yamato will probably get out of wano, so please stop comparing Carrot with Yamato, because their situation is totally different

Yamato said that she wants to join the crew, Carrot didn't, Yamato knows Luffy's dream, Carrot doesn't, Momo called the crew members by their joining order & then called Yamato, he didn't call Carrot, & Yamato has a chance because of her connection to Pluton, you know the japanese battleship Yamato = Pluton, & when BB takes Pluton, Yamato will probably get out of wano, so please stop comparing Carrot with Yamato, because their situation is totally different
Yamato is dead and buried. Let her go.

IN MY OPINION these caracters have still a possibility to join the crew, or will possibily join in the last war:

Yamato
Carrot
Kin'emon
Momonosuke
Otama (They are already Nakama right? They need just to ufficialize it)
Bellamy
Caesar
Bartolomeo

About the new arc I see these possibilities:

Caribou
VIVI

I don't see Bonney joining for the same reason of Law. She is a supernova, she has a crew. It would be very illogical to let her join

So... C-barrel contained Caribou, but why tf is it chained? Last time Caribou faked his redemption to Luffy and Luffy was OK with him being on Sunny :luffywat: is he captive or a stowaway or what?
What if Caribou engorged Carrot within him to let her sneak in the Sunny? That would be totally dope.
You know... he already showed this kind of ability

J

Joygirl1

Bonney had no arc yet, nobody joins immediately without arc!

Vivi had her arc (Alabasta) long time ago but would need a serious power-up for her to make sense as nakama.

As this is the "Next strawhat crew members and the grand fleet" thread I wonder when the grand fleet comes into play. Most likely after Laugh Tale? And which pirate crews might join here? Because I have a feeling some defeated crews are going to join the fleet when it´s time to turn against the world government.

Yamato is dead and buried. Let her go.
Our copium is still there. Well, my hope for her like 99% dead, but there's still that 1%...that should probably die too.

Cus he easily catch chopper nami ussop and hold them hostage
B-but he's "reformed" :funky: I still wonder who he is in kahoots with, I'd actually like it to be Crocodile

What if Caribou engorged Carrot within him to let her sneak in the Sunny? That would be totally dope.
You know... he already showed this kind of ability
Can she breathe there in the mud? fleetwat

Well he was there at the dream revealing so alone with this he has more Nakama potential than everyone combined.

Still he is an evil dumbfuck even after his cover story and we don't know what he is plotting with the one he one to reveal all the Poseidon and Pluton stuff

I only lurked @CarrotForNakama 's posts from the shadows, but it would be unwise to give up now. Not yet. Things are tough, but not set in stone.

A small timeskip in this chapter changes nothing, in fact it gives even more parallels to her rulers doing the same:

Caribou in the barrel can be a decoy for Carrot hiding elsewhere, or can even be in the cahoots with her as mentioned previously.

I will believe. Dream on.

Status
Not open for further replies.