Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is still need protection from others. In her base form and team up with Wanda right now..
Yonji and sanji had save her from Daifku. Chopper came up idea outsmart bruelee according to chapter. Carrot praise him for that. You have luffy also saving her from katkurai after be pinning down by him. You had Jinbei who advise luffy to stop carrot from leaving group and counter attacking while trying reach to the sunny. After suslong transformation the straw hats had protect her after big mom landed on there ship. You have Nami and her team up get out of big mom’s homies. Right now in this recent chapter 992 and 995 carrot team up with Wanda to fight against Perosparro.
She's not being protected right now though and she rarely has needed protection from others. She has received assistance from others, but she can protect herself just fine. In those instances you just said, she wasn't being protected. That's not being protected, I think you have your definitions messed up again.

The only reason she was being protected when the ship was attacked from Big Mom was because she was exhausted from using her transformation and needed time to rest. If you're going to use that against her, than also acknowledge that Luffy also needed protection from Burgess and Doflamingo when his Gear Fourth ran out and needed time to recharge his Haki despite the fact he can protect himself. That's where your faulty logic falls.

She's not being protected right now though and she rarely has needed protection from others. She has received assistance from others, but she can protect herself just fine. In those instances you just said, she wasn't being protected. That's not being protected, I think you have your definitions messed up again.

The only reason she was being protected when the ship was attacked from Big Mom was because she was exhausted from using her transformation and needed time to rest. If you're going to use that against her, than also acknowledge that Luffy also needed protection from Burgess and Doflamingo when his Gear Fourth ran out and needed time to recharge his Haki despite the fact he can protect himself. That's where your faulty logic falls.
1. Chapter 835 eaisy got capture in the mirror world until chopper had come up idea alongside with carrot defeat bruelee in chapter 849
2. Chapter 855 carrot failing saving brook. Eventually Jinbei was one save both brook and Nami

3. Chapter 869 yonji was one save her from daifku
4 Chapter 875 Jinbei told luffy grab carrot “ don’t break apart, or we’ll never meet again Focus on the defenses and above all keep on running”
5. Chapter 878 Katkurai pin carrot down luffy has come save her. Handle Katkurai himself alone.
6. Chapter 879 Jinbei was person kept the straw hats including carrot from wavering/faltering from big Mom‘s territory after perdo’s death
7. Chapter 889 brook is one retrieve carrot after her suslong transformation is done. Now big mom is on top there ship
8. Chapter 890 big mom is lifting parts of sunny while carrot is resting. She was about kill carrot herself. Jinbei has be one who step in order protect sunny and rest the crew including carrot
9.Chapter 892 sanji brings in wedding cake while while big mom is ridding prometheus
10. Chapter 899 you have sanji basically protecting carrot from Daifku
11. Chapter 902 Sanji comforting carrot after pedro death.
12. Chapter 986 carrot capture by one of big mom’s homies alongside with Nami. In next chapter she is free alongside with Nami
13. Chapter 992 and chapter chapter 995 she is team up with Wanda to handle Perosparro

1. Chapter 835 eaisy got capture in the mirror world until chopper had come up idea alongside with carrot defeat bruelee in chapter 849
2. Chapter 855 carrot failing saving brook. Eventually Jinbei was one save both brook and Nami

3. Chapter 869 yonji was one save her from daifku
4 Chapter 875 Jinbei told luffy grab carrot “ don’t break apart, or we’ll never meet again Focus on the defenses and above all keep on running”
5. Chapter 878 Katkurai pin carrot down luffy has come save her. Handle Katkurai himself alone.
6. Chapter 879 Jinbei was person kept the straw hats including carrot from wavering/faltering from big Mom‘s territory after perdo’s death
7. Chapter 889 brook is one retrieve carrot after her suslong transformation is done. Now big mom is on top there ship
8. Chapter 890 big mom is lifting parts of sunny while carrot is resting. She was about kill carrot herself. Jinbei has be one who step in order protect sunny and rest the crew including carrot
9.Chapter 892 sanji brings in wedding cake while while big mom is ridding prometheus
10. Chapter 899 you have sanji basically protecting carrot from Daifku
11. Chapter 902 Sanji comforting carrot after pedro death.
12. Chapter 986 carrot capture by one of big mom’s homies alongside with Nami. In next chapter she is free alongside with Nami
13. Chapter 992 and chapter chapter 995 she is team up with Wanda to handle Perosparro
  1. She wasn't aware of Brulee's ability. It didn't defeat her, just confining her in a place she has no control over. At the same time, Luffy was preoccupied fighting a clone and unable to do anything with the very same ability.
  2. Chopper, her, Pedro, and Nami all failed in getting back Brook. Why are you holding that against her when they all did too?
  3. Yes, he did. She received help in that situation from escaping an enemy in that situation, but that doesn't mean she needs protection.
  4. They needed to stay together and not get lost in the Seducing Woods. Once again, not being protected.
  5. Once again, I've said this before, anyone in that situation would have been bodied by Katakuri. Jinbe couldn't do shit to him, Pedro couldn't do anything, and most of Luffy's "fight" with him was a one-sided ass whooping. Using Katakuri is a terrible example.
  6. Don't see how that has to do with protection.
  7. He assisted her to lighten her load. He didn't need to, but he did upon knowing how taxing the Sulong transformation can be.
  8. As I said, might have used Luffy's Haki recharge time against him since he needed protection from Burgess and Doffy. She had already took out one problem that would have ended them altogether. They literally said that she saved them from getting sunk. The least they can do is protect her as she recovers her strength and stamina.
  9. What does this have to do with "protection" exactly? You're going off tangent again.
  10. She didn't do anything in that circumstance and basically Sanji would do that for any lady honestly. In that sense, he did protect her, but only because his chivalry always calls for it.
  11. That has nothing to do with protection.
  12. That was intentional. Her and Nami were acting like decoys for Shinobu. Like Jinbe did with Shirahoshi in Gyoncorde Plaza to "prepare the stage" for Luffy to be viewed as a hero.
  13. Wanda honestly came out of nowhere. If she hadn't I'm pretty certain Carrot would have gone to fight him on her own regardless since the Straw Hats and their allies didn't know there was an alliance between Big Mom and Kaido till after they appeared before the Scabbards and Kanjuro at the port.
I don't know what most of this list is. You need to make your points more clear than rambling on like this. Stuff on this list you made had nothing to do with "protection."

1. She wasn't aware of Brulee's ability. It didn't defeat her, just confining her in a place she has no control over. At the same time, Luffy was preoccupied fighting a clone and unable to do anything with the very same ability.
  2. Chopper, her, Pedro, and Nami all failed in getting back Brook. Why are you holding that against her when they all did too?
  3. Yes, he did. She received help in that situation from escaping an enemy in that situation, but that doesn't mean she needs protection.
  4. They needed to stay together and not get lost in the Seducing Woods. Once again, not being protected.
  5. Once again, I've said this before, anyone in that situation would have been bodied by Katakuri. Jinbe couldn't do shit to him, Pedro couldn't do anything, and most of Luffy's "fight" with him was a one-sided ass whooping. Using Katakuri is a terrible example.
  6. Don't see how that has to do with protection.
  7. He assisted her to lighten her load. He didn't need to, but he did upon knowing how taxing the Sulong transformation can be.
  8. As I said, might have used Luffy's Haki recharge time against him since he needed protection from Burgess and Doffy. She had already took out one problem that would have ended them altogether. They literally said that she saved them from getting sunk. The least they can do is protect her as she recovers her strength and stamina.
  9. What does this have to do with "protection" exactly? You're going off tangent again.
  10. She didn't do anything in that circumstance and basically Sanji would do that for any lady honestly. In that sense, he did protect her, but only because his chivalry always calls for it.
  11. That has nothing to do with protection.
  12. That was intentional. Her and Nami were acting like decoys for Shinobu. Like Jinbe did with Shirahoshi in Gyoncorde Plaza to "prepare the stage" for Luffy to be viewed as a hero.
  13. Wanda honestly came out of nowhere. If she hadn't I'm pretty certain Carrot would have gone to fight him on her own regardless since the Straw Hats and their allies didn't know there was an alliance between Big Mom and Kaido till after they appeared before the Scabbards and Kanjuro at the port.
I don't know what most of this list is. You need to make your points more clear than rambling on like this. Stuff on this list you made had nothing to do with "protection."
1. Still counts capture
2. Carrot didn’t contribute in that scene
3. It’s still need be save by someone else
4. Again luffy grabbing her from going on her own leaves being her danger go by herself
5. It’s luffy still saving her life
6. Wavering enemy territory after someone else death. Lead to a person let there guard down easily.
7. Jimbei explain the situation suslong transformation is a double edge swords. Brook going by himself retrieve after carrot Fatigue of exhaustion destroy countless ships. Dodging daikfku attack.
8. Luffy still return to the battle once regain haki. Even in whole cake island while using bruelee ability outsmart katkurai. He still had energy to spare fight again until job finish. Chppper would immobile for about 3 minutes. While carrot did return in the situation. She didn’t do anything after suslong transformation was finished and when she woke up again.
9. Big mom is riding Prometheus while carrot is still sleeping. Sanji come in for resuce.
10. That’s still protection noneless from sanji
11. Carrot letting out tear she was holding back while they were escaping. It’s more sense comfort let out her emotions. This why you didn’t see carrot cry wano. After pedro funeral.
12. I don’t think they were acting like decoys. I don’t think expected to be captured like that. The only reason why there able escape big mom was distracted by luffy.
13. If Carrot was on her own would be able hand Perosparro on her own? That part trickery. If pedro couldn’t defeat Perosparro what makes you believe carrot could do her own? She only an apprentice under Perosparro. Having Wanda Assist carrot help be successful dealing Perosparro.
The point saying carrot hasn’t been capture I would say I disagree . She has been capture through out whole cake island and ongashima. I am not saying she is useless she is carefree she lacks awareness danger ahead of her. The only reason why she ever significant was her suslong transformation aid from outmaneuvering most of her enemies. Even in her base form she still require assistance from others to help in her situation.

Last edited:
1. Still counts capture
2. Carrot didn’t contribute in that scene
3. It’s still need be save by someone else
4. Again luffy grabbing her for going on her own leaves being her danger go after own
5. It’s luffy still saving her life
6. Wavering enemy territory after someone else death. Lead to a person let there guard down easily.
7. Jimbei explain the situation suslong transformation is a double edge swords. Brook going by himself retrieve after carrot Fatigue of exhaustion destroy countless ships. Dodging daikfku attack.
8. Luffy still return to the battle once regain haki. Even in whole cake island while using bruelee ability outsmart katkurai. He still had energy to spare fight again until job finish. Chppper would immobile for about 3 minutes. While carrot did return in the situation. She didn’t do anything after suslong transformation was finished and when she woke up again.
9. Big mom is riding Prometheus while carrot is still sleeping. Sanji come in for resuce.
10. That’s still protection noneless from sanji
11. Carrot letting out tear she was holding back while they were escaping. It’s more sense comfort let out her emotions. This why you didn’t see carrot cry wano. After pedro funeral.
12. I don’t think they were acting like decoys. I don’t think expected to be captured like that. The only reason why there able escape big mom was distracted by luffy.
13. If Carrot was on her own would be able hand Perosparro on her own? That part trickery. If pedro couldn’t defeat Perosparro what makes you believe carrot could do her own? She only an apprentice under Perosparro. Having Wanda Assist carrot help be successful dealing Perosparro.
The point saying carrot hasn’t been capture I would say I disagree . She has been capture through out series. I am not saying she is useless she is carefree she lacks awareness danger ahead of her. The only reason why she ever significant was her suslong transformation aid from outmaneuvering most of her enemies. Even in her base form she still require assistance from others to help in her situation.
  1. Has nothing to do with protection. Luffy and the crew has been captured at many points in their journey through contrived means. I literally wrote a paragraph on the 4 instances Luffy was caught in a predicament and needed aid in just Dressrosa alone. It's a literary device Oda likes using. Don't put too much thought into it. It was just a way for Chopper and Carrot to get into the Mirror World and take it over.
  2. Neither did anyone else outside Jinbe.
  3. Yes, she got saved by someone else. Doesn't mean she needs "protection."
  4. It was Luffy following Jinbe's plan to stick together, not protecting her. Jinbe told Luffy to grab Carrot because she was preoccupied fighting a Charlotte family member. By that logic, Jinbe needed to be carrying Nami.
  5. And it was Katakuri. Using him as an example isn't the best. Also, doesn't illustrate a need for protection.
  6. That has literally nothing to do with protection. It was basically Jinbe using his wisdom and experience to kick everyone into gear after Pedro's sacrifice. This wasn't solely directed at her. Once again, don't know why you are using this, especially since it has nothing to do with protection.
  7. Yeah, but that didn't mean she needed protection. He solely decided to lend aid knowing the true nature of the transformation. Also, because he could. He can run on water.
  8. She didn't do anything afterwards because they were evading the fleet thanks to Jinbe helming and Nami navigating and nothing being an immediate threat. The only thing she did from then on was acting as lookout and warning the crew of incoming danger.
  9. That has nothing to do with protection. It was just the cake being prepared in time to lure Big Mom away. If anything, Sanji saved everyone.
  10. Yes, she was protected from Daifuku by Sanji. He would honestly do that for any lady.
  11. What does this have to do with anything?
  12. No, they were acting as decoys. Nami's internal monologue suggested that since she remarks that Shinobu should be able to proceed undetected. So yeah, they were decoys. They also escaped easily, so they themselves at the time were in no real danger.
  13. For the longest, we had no idea how strong Carrot was in Sulong form. I guess this is a good metric to go off by. She managed to get the drop on Perospero because he was distracted. Now lets see how it fares before making presumptuous claims of strength. Weren't there people saying Usopp and Nami could find ways to defeat Page One and Ulti? Look at where they are now from this latest chapter. Actually wait to see how things play out. Things are just getting started. And besides, Big Mom isn't going down this arc either way.

1. Has nothing to do with protection. Luffy and the crew has been captured at many points in their journey through contrived means. I literally wrote a paragraph on the 4 instances Luffy was caught in a predicament and needed aid in just Dressrosa alone. It's a literary device Oda likes using. Don't put too much thought into it. It was just a way for Chopper and Carrot to get into the Mirror World and take it over.
  4. It was Luffy following Jinbe's plan to stick together, not protecting her. Jinbe told Luffy to grab Carrot because she was preoccupied fighting a Charlotte family member. By that logic, Jinbe needed to be carrying Nami.
  5. And it was Katakuri. Using him as an example isn't the best. Also, doesn't illustrate a need for protection.
  6. That has literally nothing to do with protection. It was basically Jinbe using his wisdom and experience to kick everyone into gear after Pedro's sacrifice. This wasn't solely directed at her. Once again, don't know why you are using this, especially since it has nothing to do with protection.
  7. Yeah, but that didn't mean she needed protection. He solely decided to lend aid knowing the true nature of the transformation. Also, because he could. He can run on water.
  8. She didn't do anything afterwards because they were evading the fleet thanks to Jinbe helming and Nami navigating and nothing being an immediate threat. The only thing she did from then on was acting as lookout and warning the crew of incoming danger.
  9. That has nothing to do with protection. It was just the cake being prepared in time to lure Big Mom away. If anything, Sanji saved everyone.
  10. Yes, she was protected from Daifuku by Sanji. He would honestly do that for any lady.
  12. No, they were acting as decoys. Nami's internal monologue suggested that since she remarks that Shinobu should be able to proceed undetected. So yeah, they were decoys. They also escaped easily, so they themselves at the time were in no real danger.
  13. For the longest, we had no idea how strong Carrot was in Sulong form. I guess this is a good metric to go off by. She managed to get the drop on Perospero because he was distracted. Now lets see how it fares before making presumptuous claims of strength. Weren't there people saying Usopp and Nami could find ways to defeat Page One and Ulti? Look at where they are now from this latest chapter. Actually wait to see how things play out. Things are just getting started. And besides, Big Mom isn't going down this arc either way.
Your acting like carrot
wtf carrot going do at the point while being capture, pin down, and exhausted. You had big mom and crew could kill her give moment it someone else was not there. Your acting like carrot do thing own she hasn’t freaking proven without suslong transformation or without assistance of others.
Being alert save both Nami and chopper
Working alongside chopper out smart bruelee
Using her own fan art regroup everyone else by using mirrors
Working alongside Nami, sanji, and chopper in order rescue to vinesmoke
Using Suslong transformation by destroying various fleet ships and dodging outmaneuvering Daifku ability
Working alongside with Wanda to take down Perosparro

Last edited:
Your acting like carrot

wtf carrot going do at the point while capture, pin down, and exhausted. You had big mom and crew could kill her give moment it someone else was not there. Your acting like carrot do thing own she hasn’t freaking proven without suslong transformation or without assistance of others.
Being alert save both Nami and chopper
Working alongside chopper out smart bruelee
Using her own fan art regroup everyone else by using mirrors
Working alongside Nami, sanji, and chopper in order rescue to vinesmoke
Using Suslong transformation by destroying various fleet ships and dodging outmaneuvering Daifku ability
Working alongside with Wanda to take down Perosparro
Okay, I'm going to say this once again. You need to be more coherent with what you are trying to say. Everything is all over the place I can't really understand what I'm trying to respond to.

Stick to one topic at a time. Don't do side tangents.

Okay, I'm going to say this once again. You need to be more coherent with what you are trying to say. Everything is all over the place I can't really understand what I'm trying to respond to.

Stick to one topic at a time. Don't do side tangents.
Your not explaining anything wtf carrot going do situation if anything characters were never help her.
Post automatically merged:

Here in what straw hats were Focusing they didn’t plain taking down big mom. There were Focusing on trying to escape from big Mom‘s territory as well save the vinesmoke process. When they save vinesmokes they return favor to straw hats as well carrot too. When carrot capture alongside chopper in the mirror world she had to retaliate in that situation in order save herself as well chopper. She key factor regroup other while using her fan art. When leaving whole cake island there bunch fleet surrounded thousand sunny. Carrot took part effort taking down fleet ships.

Last edited:
Your not explaining anything wtf carrot going do situation if anything characters were never help her.
Post automatically merged:

Here in what straw hats were Focusing they didn’t plain taking down big mom. There were Focusing on trying to escape from big Mom‘s territory as well save the vinesmoke process. When they save vinesmokes they return favor to straw hats as well carrot too. When carrot capture alongside chopper in the mirror world she had to retaliate in that situation in order save herself as well chopper. She key factor regroup other while using her fan art. When leaving whole cake island there bunch fleet surrounded thousand sunny. Carrot took part effort taking down fleet ships.
Okay, I'm going to stop replying to you now. It seems the message you're trying to convey is not mixing among all the other things you are trying to say. Everything is too jumbled. So I'll leave it at that.

Well, the "Carrot for Sh or not" debate got heated up again.
Like @Shift mentioned several times before its the the turning point now wether she will join or not. The fight vs Perospero will pobably decides this.
The fact that she is tag teaming with Wanda is indeed a downer or at leat can be one. We'll see.

The fight against Perospero shows already one clear thing. Carrot follows her own agenda. Neither she was on top fighting Kaido along side the other minks nor was she fighting along the Sh.
She should have good reasons to fight Kaido and support the dukes but instead she is seeking for revenge for Pedros sacrifice.
Her bond to Pedro and her hatred against Perospero are way more strong than charing the desire from the mink tribe to bring down Kaido/Jack and freeing the Kozuki Clan.
This shows once again that Carrot literally stands beside the mink tribe and has her own goals and means a lot for her charakter.

The fight is going to be interessting for sure. That Wanda is there can be bad or good.
For sure is, Wanda is there just to add more strenght to make the fight more even and becuase Wanda had a relationship to Pedro aswell. But I asume that this doesnt has to be it all. It can also be likely that Wanda fights Perospero as well to add some exposition moments towards the dawn of the world which Pedro has mentioned to Carrot in Totoland before. Carrot already got that Pedros sacrifice was meaningful for this war but she still don't know his reasons. Now would be the chance to explain it and let her figure out Pedros reasons.
Either she will figure it out herself (maybe) during this battle or Wanda will give her a explanation or hints for it. I personally hope that we will get to know very soon what the dawn Pedro was talking about really means.

Wandas presense also gives Oda the opportunity to add even more tragic to the fight. If Wanda get defeated by Perospero aswell it would open the chance for Oda to let Carrot overcome her own limits to end this fight for the sake of Pedro and Wanda. This would also give the chance for some backstory flashbacks and a significant moment for Carrot to flesh her more out as a charakter.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I guess someone has to keep the hope alive that Pedro survived.
All indicates he dead, but even in the hypothetical scenario he wasn't I suppose it would still make more sense if she joined rather than not. After all she has been a guest in the crew for even more time than Jinbe did and Oda also may want to develop her character further by having her live a new glorious adventure.

Seeing Wanda's Sulong and the most recent chapter's title (should've been about her, just like another candidate whose name I won't mention from the prior chapter), Carrot's chances are just as good as Pauly's and Kyros' during their respective arcs...
That bland as fuck rabbit’s chances of joining are 0%. She’s been in like 5 panels in all of Wano. Don’t worry though, Perospero‘s gonna takes out the trash very soon. Lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.