Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned somewhere in AP forum's Wano next nakama thread, I thought you knew that already. This, and the missing Rabbit in the zodiac theory.
No, I didn't remember reading that there. Just noticed re-reading manga vol. 4 today and checked both to see if it was mentioned, but I couldn't find it on AP. Obviously it's not proof of anything, but it's certainly interesting.

Who said that? He has no exoskeleton or stuff like that. Thats what was important. They were hoping the drug which Sola took did not effect him.... but after repeated testing the scientist confirmed he is normal..i.e. unaffected by the genetic changes which was experimented on. Also that would ruin the only good thing about his past.
Because he's likely a late bloomer... Or Oda shouldn't just touched how Germa mods works... That's likely his next upgrade (perhaps via Vegapunk)... After all, the drug that Sora took wasn't explained/touched and why it "suspended" Sanji's supposed anatomical progression...

The way we have been introduced to Carrot indicates that she is a secondary character. She has no unique design or original powers. The plot has never revolved around her, not even in Zou. It would have been very easy to focus Zou's flashback on Carrot, but Oda didn't do it. Even in WCI she was relegated to a secondary role. Characters like Reiju, Pudding, Bege or Katakuri were more memorable than her. She is just another ally, just like Cavendish or Barto. She lacks the depth and development needed to be a protagonist. Even Pedro was a more interesting character than her.
This...

I personally thought Yamato would be closer to 15 but I guess she's well liked xD
This is likely because she's been recently shown... On the next popularity poll, she's likely to go down...

Can't wait for the prelims... I hope votes would be transparent as to show it's "credibility"...

love carrot but oda's zodiac is actually tiger isn't it
So if we're going to use his zodiac as a hint, Carrot will end up like Law (Torao) or "lower" (since Rabbit isn't really his zodiac)... But yeah, I don't think that means something...

Nevertheless, he thought at the time it was the rabbit, and that's the time period he would have had his full crew in mind. Again, not proof, but interesting.
this makes me recheck about what he said, it shows up he really said that on volume 58.

I'm not about people just deciding things for you without any consent.
Since the very day you were born, you're just automatically categorized as the "Year of the Rabbit?!! "Capricorn the Goat"?!! You've gotta be kidding me!!! I don't wanna be some damn weakling animal like that!!
With that being said, let's change this up.
"YEAR OF THE HUMAN-EATING RABBIT" "THE DEMONIC GOAT CAPRICORN, WHO SWALLOWS ANACONDAS WHOLE"
Scary. Sounds strong. Volume 58 starting now---!!
so he really thought he was a rabbit? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.