Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you trying to prove here? That the internet was too primitive to support marketing even 10 years ago? That there wasn't a whole WSJ magazine to promote the hot new voice actors for the hot new characters? Whatever you mean, that still doesn't change the fact that voice actor hype or lack of it has never been a factor in who's joining.
Internet isn't as "huge" as how it is now wherein it's now more common than mags... But yes, IIRC, Jinbe's new VA was highly promoted during his debut in other medias...

Hayamin is one of the high-cost seiyuu actresses right now.
I'm not sure Toei wants trow huge load of money to make her voice Yamato for 6-7 years.

Last Year They Hire Aoi Yuki for Voice MC Precure (Nodoka/Cure Grace) which cost them a lot.
You do realize One Piece is the best selling manga of all time right? If the One Piece anime can't aford this actress then who the fuck can? Either this argument is wrong or she's going to be out of work until she settles for a cheaper salary.

As points of comparison, the Tobi Roppo were announced in WSJ, and Bao Huang wasn't known until the episode aired (although Ryoko Shiraishi tweeted a photo with the other VAs, so people thought she would be Yamato).

As points of comparison, the Tobi Roppo were announced in WSJ, and Bao Huang wasn't known until the episode aired (although Ryoko Shiraishi tweeted a photo with the other VAs, so people thought she would be Yamato).
again, One Piece official youtube channel even welcomes Hayamin in their channel with her special short interview video as Yamato in the upcoming episode 990. I don’t see Tobi Roppo’s VA got the same treatment. If Yamato isn’t that special, again they can just go with Tanaka Mayumi’s special interview instead.

again, One Piece official youtube channel even welcomes Hayamin in their channel with her special short interview video as Yamato in the upcoming episode 990. I don’t see Tobi Roppo’s VA got the same treatment. If Yamato isn’t that special, again they can just go with Tanaka Mayumi’s special interview instead.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, none of the recent VAs got this treatment, although it could always just be because it happens to line up with the Vol 100 fun.

Carrot not being included in the "Women of One Piece" video is pretty damning. We got freaking Perona in it but not our supposed next crewmate?

Meanwhile Yamato made an appearance, and out of all her scenes to highlight her strength, they chose to animate her telling Ace she wants to leave Wano and go out to sea.
Carrot doesn’t matter imo, but not including Vivi in it is too much

Yooo Yamato might join and she has conquerors haki ??Luffy Zoro and Yamato THE NEW MONSTER TRIO:cheers::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I think the ranking Would be Luffy Yamato Zoro but since Oda is a Big Zoro fanboy,I think he’ll stay at 2nd who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.