Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come back to this forum after a few days off and I wish I hadn't read the last 25-ish pages, makes me want to burn my eyes. C4N really needs help and I'm being serious because what the fuck is Neologism and how is Robin not a Archaeologist?
What can you expect from someone who thinks that Yamato is not the leading SH candidate because a side character does?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you are telling me that Yamato would wipe the floor against a guy that Sanji struggled with ?

So.. now, second question :

Would Yamato be able to beat King ?
How about you answer one of mine first - do you think her ability to beat these specific characters, all of whom rank BELOW her dad (the Strongest Creature in the World, I’ll remind you) has any bearing on whether or not she’ll join the crew?? Because yeah, based on what we’ve seen - which, again, is her squaring off against a Yonko in the middle of a globally consequential battle *and matching him blow for blow* - I don’t see why she couldn’t beat King, but I also don’t see why that’s the threshold for being on the crew, most of Luffy’s friends couldn’t do that and you don’t seem to have a vendetta against them.

So you are telling me that Yamato would wipe the floor against a guy that Sanji struggled with ?

So.. now, second question :

Would Yamato be able to beat King ?
You're not reading well if you don't know why Sanji struggled against Queen at first...

About King, I think she can beat King but it would be way more difficult than beating Queen...

So, are you trying to dispute Yamato's chances because of that? I'm telling you, you are arguing in bad faith... That will never affect Yamato's chances because the correlation is positive...

How about you answer one of mine first - do you think her ability to beat these specific characters, all of whom rank BELOW her dad (the Strongest Creature in the World, I’ll remind you) has any bearing on whether or not she’ll join the crew?? Because yeah, based on what we’ve seen - which, again, is her squaring off against a Yonko in the middle of a globally consequential battle *and matching him blow for blow* - I don’t see why she couldn’t beat King, but I also don’t see why that’s the threshold for being on the crew, most of Luffy’s friends couldn’t do that and you don’t seem to have a vendetta against them.
Intereeeeeesting..

So. You have agreed that Yamato is at the moment capable of beating/whipe the floor with :

- Tobi Roppos (so stronger than any other strawhats)
- YC2 (so stronger than Sanji has he struggled against Queen)
- YC1 (so stronger than Zoro has he struggled against King)

But you have also stated that Yamato is in the third place. In other words, below Sanji and above Jinbe.

So. final questions:

Do you expect Oda to make Yamato struggle in the very final matchup of the story, or do you expect for her to beat her enemy easily?

And if yes. How do you think that Oda can make Yamato struggle against someone below the level of a YC2 (in other Words, someone that Sanji can beat easily) when she can beat easily a YC1 level threat?

Let's see your logic.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just so y’all know, C4N lists Marco as a potential SHP on his blog, so the whole “No crew members stronger than Luffy” argument apparently doesn’t apply to a YC1, the right hand man of the former Strongest Something in the World, the de facto leader of that guy’s remaining crew, and the user of a broken mythological DF himself, but it DOES apply to Yamato, and that makes PERFECT sense to all of us :smart::laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Intereeeeeesting..

So. You have agreed that Yamato is at the moment capable of beating/whipe the floor with :

- Tobi Roppos (so stronger than any other strawhats)
- YC2 (so stronger than Sanji has he struggled against Queen)
- YC1 (so stronger than Zoro has he struggled against King)

But you have also stated that Yamato is in the third place. In other words, below Sanji and above Jinbe.

So. final questions:

Do you expect Oda to make Yamato struggle in the very final matchup of the story, or do you expect for her to beat her enemy easily?

And if yes. How do you think that Oda can make Yamato struggle against someone below the level of a YC2 (in other Words, someone that Sanji can beat easily) when she can beat easily a YC1 level threat?

Let's see your logic.
I’m not reading any of this shit, I’ve entertained you enough for today :kuzanope:

are you going for "yamato is as strong as luffy hence she won't join" with these questions by any chance??
No. I don't think Yamato is as strong as Luffy. But she is definitely capable of taking care of herself against a Yonkko level threat.

Which mean that there is no world where Oda can make Yamato struggle against someone below that level.

And this is a deal breaker for the narration. I don't think that Oda plans to do what he did in wano. The most probable option is that Oda will make ALL the strawhat Struggle.

Problem: How can Oda make Yamato struggle if she is above a YC1 level threat andOda puts her against YC3 level threats or below ?

There is, here, a BIG contradiction that Yamato fans don't see.

Just so y’all know, C4N lists Marco as a potential SHP on his blog, so the whole “No crew members stronger than Luffy” argument apparently doesn’t apply to a YC1, the right hand man of the former Strongest Something in the World, the de facto leader of that guy’s remaining crew, and the user of a broken mythological DF himself, but it DOES apply to Yamato, and that makes PERFECT sense to all of us :smart::laughmoji:

I’m not reading any of this shit, I’ve entertained you enough for today :kuzanope:
You are forgetting that I never stated anywhere that I considered Sanji as equal to Zoro. In fact I would put Marco above Sanji and below Zoro. But this would indeed be a deal breaker at the end for Marco in anyway as sanji is considered a "wing" of the future Pirate King.

Carrot the Tool

• Used as a Mink hyping tool in her introduction by displaying Electro and Floating abilities
  • Created to attract female cute furry fanbase
  • Used as a rehashed wonder theme
  • Used to build Chopper as an upcoming leader and used overall as a Strawhat hyping device
  • Used to make Pedro’s death and last moments more impactful
  • Used as Lookout tool per lack of personnel
  • Used again as hype tool to demonstrate the Mink special power Sulong
  • Used for silly revenge against Perospero to be removed from the main conflict as the character served her purpose

Carrot the Tool

• Used as a Mink hyping tool in her introduction by displaying Electro and Floating abilities
  • Created to attract female cute furry fanbase
  • Used as a rehashed wonder theme
  • Used to build Chopper as an upcoming leader and used overall as a Strawhat hyping device
  • Used to make Pedro’s death and last moments more impactful
  • Used as Lookout tool per lack of personnel
  • Used again as hype tool to demonstrate the Mink special power Sulong
  • Used for silly revenge against Perospero to be removed from the main conflict as the character served her purpose
Damn.. talking about a bias...

Carrot wants to go on adventure see the world because she wants to. Not because must. Her motivation for joining strawhats seem to be non-existent and not relevant to the main story at hand. She does not have past worth mentioning or talking about. If you look at her flashback with pedro it is remarkably like otama, Bartolomeo, and paulie. Her resolution for her personal problem has already been dealt with by non strawhats. Her fight was not even display or relevant to what the strawhats were conducting throughout wano and raid so far. You say that carrot is a special mink. But in what regard is she special? Is it because she is the youngest mink who can control her suslong transformation? That is great in all but, is there any new attacks/abilities that she has that those other minks cannot do, or can she transform without moon being full? She has never shown any desire of joining the strawhats or motivation in helping Luffy further on his journey. She has just been pushed to the background and is just going along for the ride. She has never said anything about wanting or being to be a member of the strawhats or be of use for Luffy in the future. The strawhats are not fixated or eager for her to join the team. In addition, they are not even fighting for her own behalf to be free. If she asked Luffy if she can join the strawhats would the strawhats approve? Yes, however, if you’re reading the current arc of wano is it really wise to have carrot join the strawhats because everything that happened in this arc so far? I would say no because most her enemies have already been defeated by non strawhats which kind of defeats her motivations into joining the crew. She has not done anything important throughout wano arc beside saving marco. None of the strawhats came to her aid or defense when she had lost to perospero. In other words, she has not done anything to change tied of the war or her fight was not on full display for fans to see. The strawhats did not seem worried about carrots whereabouts. The only shiny moment carrot had was saving Marco. Number 3. When Luffy lost his fight against Kaido for second time where was carrot reaction to that? Nowhere in that chapter. When Luffy said, to momo that he will kick Kaido ass where was carrot reaction to that in that chapter. Now we have cp0, the world government, Blackbeard pirates, and other pirates crew going after robin will carrot be helpful to strawhats into protecting robin? I would say no. Number 4 carrot is not even market, advertise or highlight in the volumes as ally alongside the other strawhats in the wano arc. So how can someone say Carrot can join the crew if she did not play significant role with wano. In Whole cake island she is practically support character not main character you got know more about pedro as character appose to carrot. The biggest highlight that carrot did in whole cake island was her suslong transformation. In zou she is just a support character in the flashback she was just a background character.

Yamato wants to go on adventure see the world because she has been a prisoner under her father organization for 20 freaking years. So, her reason seems to be justifiable because of her sad upbringing. She has said to her father write in front of him she is going out sea with Luffy. When talking to the samurai she said, she will fight for wano, and she will go out sea get much stronger than she is now. Even when fighting against Ace she has said, her sincere desire and even when she was looking at explosive cuff on her wrist she said, the same thing about going out to sea. The resolution for her personal problem is already being manage by the strawhats Luffy has already taken off the explosive cuffs off on her wrist and the strawhats are already taking down her main enemy that hinder her progress in life. Without Yamato involvement in the wano arc the strawhats and their alliance is pretty much dead. Unlike Carrot in this raid Yamato fight was on full display. She knocks out ulti for a short while in saving Luffy, took down oars like creature in order back up franky and Protect momo and shinbou and fought against her own father to by time for Luffy to recover. Yamato has been waiting for Luffy for 3 years. Has always want to meet him and be service under him. After reading oden journal she wants to go out to sea and experience the things he saw. When talking to Ace in this latest episode she was very curious what the outside world is like. Yamato has an extendable backstory that oda display in terms how sad it was. Kaido even question Yamato wellbeing about being accept by humans and the samurai. This is remarkably similar like what happen robin during enies lobby spadam question about robin’s own existence that no one would accept her, and the government has been looking for her quite a long time. Saying she does not have friends and most of the people Yamato and robin considers to be a friend wind up dead. Heck it is kind like sanji because his father had high expectation for him be something else which he refuses be just like siblings and his father. She knows about Luffy hidden goal that other strawhats are not aware of and finally she was the one who gave Ace’s virve card to him. She has been marketed, advertise on full display alongside the strawhats volume cover 100 with monster trio and she was on weekly shouen jump magazine alongside with Luffy. Yamato is the daughter of the person who put the country of wano into ruined in the first place. She would face mass of amount of discrimination and be an outcast because she is the daughter of person that damage wano in the first place. She has shown no interest in taking over her father organization. As well she has no interest babysitting and mentoring guiding momo. She wants to join the strawhats. She will someday return the country one day but for now when arc is over, she needs to experience the world for herself to answer momo question that he had and have her own self-discovery rather taking the identity of someone else.
Wow this is so good but. He is going to say action>word theory(another dumb theory he use to counter a good Yamato discovered)

Then what is momo and tama fighting for right now during the raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.